izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

cosmonaut girl, cat's plotter
Cat · 17 · 7th · Neutral · Taken · 5'4"
Hufflepuff Advanced
Awards:
Awards: 19

Aug 9 2017, 12:50 AM   Link Quote
    For the moment, this is less of a plotter for new plots and more of a check to see what past threads anyone would still like to continue! My inspiration for writing has been a little meh despite how much I'd love to finish everything, and with how long it has been for some threads I was growing a little frustrated trying to wrestle with myself what I ought to try and write. I've cleared my "active" list (found here now) just to make it easy on myself, but I'm super open and willing to move over anything back to the top.

--------------------
HUFFLEPUFF
{ sterlona }
Stormcloud · 524 · Haunting · dead · Pureblood · 5'5"
Ghost
Awards:
Awards: 5

Aug 9 2017, 01:17 AM   Link Quote
I'd like to still keep the thread between Bart & Ophelia if you're still interested <3 && you'll just be another memory (pressed into these endless pages)

@Leona Santos
Lizzy · XVI · 6th · Neutral · Taken · 6'1
Ravenclaw Intermediate
Awards:
Awards: 19

Aug 9 2017, 08:32 AM   Link Quote
Hey Cat smile.gif I'd really like to continue with Caemric's thread, if you're still interested in it? I get that it's really difficult to find muse when you want to refresh things though, so let me know if you really don't want to smile.gif

I'm fairly sure this is all we have anyways?? but if there is anything else, I don't remember it and so it's probably safe to say I don't really care XD

When you're all refreshed and craving new things, let me know though smile.gif I really intended to re-read Catrine's plotter when you skyped me ages ago but I still haven't got to it >.< but I'm interested in plots whenever you're ready for more smile.gif

--------------------
I'd rather crash, I'd rather crawl

Than never have your love at all

I like white wolves and I can not lie, you other brothers can't deny, that when a girl walks in with four legs and a tail, and a full moon in your face you get sprung." Alexus 2k16

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
Avatar&initials banner by Cat ♥ Sig by Emilex ♥ Rat pixel by Heidi. Upper code by Kai, Maison did the other.
Emilex · 17 · 6th · Neutral · ·
Ravenclaw Novice
Awards:
Awards: 21

Aug 9 2017, 02:05 PM   Link Quote
*snugs* I know that feel quite well, Cat. Haha. Umm... If you want to ditch the train thread with Catrine and Stellan, I'm A-ok with that since it didn't really get going and I think that event has kind of come and gone, lol. If you'd like to give it a shot anyway, I'm fine with that too! But I was actually meaning to PM you about other plots the past few days though, so it won't break my heart if you want to just drop that one entirely :3 Whatever is easiest on you.

--------------------
user posted image
Set thanks to LIZZY! <3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD