Pureblood
Year
5th
House
Ravenclaw
clash
Viridian Guild Leader
Awards: 64

Robin: HI STELLS! You know me, and I’m here to ask you questions since you won MEMBER OTM! Woo! How do you feel about winning Member OTM?

Stells: I AM IN SHOCK. And there’s a lot of internal screaming. You’re all so nice, I don’t deserve this honour <333

Tells us something about yourself! Where are you from, and where are you now?:

Eh eh...something about me...man, I am bad under pressure. I like Chocolate Truffle Cake! And Chili Cheese Fries! But obvious not at the same time. Anyway, about where I’m from...I was born in Sicily, but my family moved when I was a wee Stells so I was raised in Chile! Now I live in Canada, eat poutine and run away from angry geese, ya know...all those things Canadians do.

How old are you?:

I am eternal… Or, you know, 22, unless I managed to forget my age again (kinda happens a lot)

What do you like to do? Any Hobbies? - Besides wurr ;) :

Eh...I like games! And I read a lot..specially now that my laptop is kinda dead! Mostly it’s history books and things about Greek and Roman mythology, which I guess comes as no surprise by this point. I am ashamed of how predictable I have become.

What do you think your own Hogwarts house would be?:

Pottermore says I’m a Slytherin and those are some terribly distressing news because I’m afraid of snakes and look awful in green. Can you imagine what a horrible snake I’d be? The struggle is real

Your parent account is Martín Marzán - tell us something about him, and why did he get the honour to be your main?:

How could Martín not be my parent account? Look at him, he’s divine (or at least that’s what he thinks). Nah, but in all seriousness, he’s my favourite character to write! I have so much fun with him and he has a lot of plots, so I feel like out of all my characters he’s by far the most recognizable and the one people remember me by. It made sense for him to be my parent account! Plus, I laugh everytime I see his stupid avatar and that’s always a good bonus, right?

What's a cool thread Mars is currently involved in?:

ALL THE THREADS. I’m having a hard time picking because I enjoy all of his plots D:

One of my favourites is his train event thread with Felton because I really love their interactions and the horrible nemesis dynamics between those two. They are idiots and it makes me laugh a lot.

There’s also this Pensieve thread with Florentin about their days back at Beauxbatons which just fills me with joy because I love their friendship a lot. And obviously, out of my love for AUs, I have to mention Láa ogus oidhche, which is about a war between Vikings and Celts involving a lot of my characters and Tine’s! It’s very dramatic and great <3

What are some of your favourite relationships/dynamics with Mars?:

I feel like I already mentioned part this in the last question but let’s recap! When it comes to friendships I’ll definitely have to go with the dynamics between Mars and Florentin, because they have known each other since they were cute little babies and their interactions have changed a lot during the years. I scream about this one a lot.

I really really enjoy shoving Mars and Orion together, their personalities mesh really well and every time they are in the same place things can only be expected to get loud...and likely very scandalous as well. Of course, I have to mention both of the Quigley, Felicia and him often act as partners in crime and come up with terrible ideas to anger their families together, obviously, this doesn’t sit well with Felton, and Mars has grown to consider him the most annoying Chihuahua that has ever existed. Not going to lie here, being rude to Felton is one of his favourite activities.

Who are your other characters?:

-Takes a deep breath- Idys Ward, Quincy Elkins, Anais Elkins, Archibald Munn, Riordan Storm, Sindre Nilsson, Avery Brigham, Aisley Munn, and Ciprian Dalca! I think that’s all of them… for now.

What’s something that you want to do with a character (a specific one or just any character), that you haven’t been able to yet?:

Oh man….so many plots. Make Martín cry, that’s definitely on my list because I’m horrible like that. And and…really scare someone.

Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about them?:

They are all trash, every single one of them, but I love them a lot like that. I apologize to whoever threads with them because they’re a bunch of idiots and I have no clue what I was thinking when I made these fools.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
(Billy by Bolt! <3)

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning Sunset To Sunrise Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A Change of Heart