INDEX
WR
G543 H190 R214 S259
25th MAY
FOA Voting is now OPEN!
25th MAY
House Points have been updated!
20th MAY
Congratulations Gryffinpuff on winning the Quidditch Cup!
18th MAY
17th MAY
Ranking is currently CLOSED until end of term!
17th MAY
FOA Nominations are now OPEN!
11th MAY
5th MAY
The third Quidditch match of the season has begun!
4th MAY
2nd MAY
CDC and MWMs have been posted!
30th APR
OTMs have been announced!
29th APR
The board received a make-over!
27th APR
20th APR
14th APR
The second Quidditch match of the season has begun!
12th APR
8th APR
New Easter Egg Hunt event brought to you by our Prefects!
5th APR
1st APR
New MWMs and CDCs have been posted!
1st APR
March OTMs have been announced!
30th MAR
25th MAR
OTM voting is now OPEN!
24th MAR
The first Quidditch match of the season has started!
23rd MAR
18th MAR
Ranking has Re-Opened.
17th MAR
Sign-Ups for the Quidditch Quarterly and Commentators have opened.
17th MAR
OTM nominations are OPEN!
17th MAR
Quidditch Teams have been announced!
16th MAR
8th MAR
2nd MAR

Add Reply
New Poll

teimlad newydd, icarus <3
Florian Hollis
in floral shorts, as sweet as may
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 100
Member ID. 2686
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th year
Clash 🌻
Statuspureblood
Height 5'8"
evan
Pronounshe/him
Joined3-August 17
ReputationRep: 2 pts
Awards: 11

May 16 2018, 05:10 PM   Link Quote
Icarus,

Hello Icarus!

I just thought it would be nice to message you about Quidditch: I'm so glad you invited me to go with you! Although I didn't really have much of a choice!

But truthfully, I had a lot of fun. Before attending Hogwarts, I'd never really gone to something like that, so it was very very exciting! And so was the kisscam! I hope I didn't take you off-guard with that: I've been worrying that I was too forceful!!!!

Sorry sorry, now I'm rambling! Hope all is well!

- Florian *

@Icarus St George

title translation: "a new sensation"

--------------------
🌻

Icarus St George
There's nothing left for us but altitude 🌟
Hufflepuff
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 30
Member ID. 2921
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 18
Year 7th
Clash ☀️
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5'9
Stells The Steedle
PronounsShe/Her
Joined24-February 18
ReputationRep: 0 pts

May 17 2018, 05:26 PM   Link Quote
Florian,

Oh my god. You're the sweetest thing, did you know that?

I had a lot of fun at Quidditch too! Thanks for going with me! Though, well, I didn't really give you a choice, did I? Did you not want to go? I'm sorry, I just get carried away sometimes... But I really did have a lot of fun, so thank you! And don't worry, you weren't forceful at all, I liked that kiss a lot.

Say, Florian, do you wanna maybe hang out sometime?

Icarus S.G

--------------------

🌤️

Avies by Evan ♡
Florian Hollis
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 100
Member ID. 2686
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th year
Clash 🌻
Statuspureblood
Height 5'8"
evan
Pronounshe/him
Joined3-August 17

May 19 2018, 08:42 AM   Link Quote
Icarus,

What? Me? Why? Did I do something?

It's okay - I did like going! I've just never really done many Quidditch things before. But really, it's okay; I think you're lots of fun to be around, and it's nice to spend some time doing something other than gardening.

Oh! A lot? That's good! I'm glad you liked it - I can't say I have much experience with kisses, so I'm glad I seem to have mastered the art already, hehe! : )

Hang out again, me and you? I'd like that a lot! You could help me water my plants if you like, or venture into the forest - although, if you don't like going in the forest, please don't tell Mr. o'Sullivan that I said that. He doesn't like it when I sneak in there.

- Florian *
@Icarus St George

--------------------
🌻

Icarus St George
Hufflepuff
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 30
Member ID. 2921
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 18
Year 7th
Clash ☀️
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5'9
Stells The Steedle
PronounsShe/Her
Joined24-February 18

May 19 2018, 09:00 AM   Link Quote
Florian,

Everything? Don't worry about it, it's a compliment!

I can't really say I'm much of a Quidditch player myself, but its fun to watch! Specially with friends. You really like gardening, don't you? I can't really say I know much about it other than what I learned from my mum when I was a kid. Maybe you can teach me sometime!

Oh, really? Though it's not like that was your first kiss or anything, right?

Isn't the forest dangerous and stuff? I've never been there! I'm surprised you would go in it alone. Isn't it scary? Watering plants sounds cool too! Also, O'Sullivan looks really grumpy, I've never talked to him, but he has a cute cat!

Icarus S.G

--------------------

🌤️

Avies by Evan ♡
Florian Hollis
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 100
Member ID. 2686
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th year
Clash 🌻
Statuspureblood
Height 5'8"
evan
Pronounshe/him
Joined3-August 17

May 19 2018, 09:10 AM   Link Quote
Icarus,

If you say so!

Oh, I agree - I'd be too worried about getting hurt to play, especially after what Mars did to that other captain... That was a bit scary!
Oh, gardening is my favourite thing. I used to do it all the time with my mother back at home, so it comes nearly as naturally to me as breathing. I'm not very good with magic, but I suppose growing something from a seed to a flower is it's own kind of magic!

Um... well... maybe only technically my first kiss. A little bit, sort of. I mean... I mean, it absolutely was my first. Please don't mention that to anybody - it's embarrassing!

Well... Mr o'Sullivan says it's dangerous, but it's also very beautiful in there. There are some nice little hideaways where you can find all sorts of interesting bugs, or even things like Mooncalves if you're lucky! I'd love to have to accompany me the next time I'm there, Icarus, you're a lot of fun to have around.

- Florian *
@Icarus St George

--------------------
🌻

Icarus St George
Hufflepuff
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 30
Member ID. 2921
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 18
Year 7th
Clash ☀️
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5'9
Stells The Steedle
PronounsShe/Her
Joined24-February 18

May 19 2018, 02:05 PM   Link Quote
Florian,

I really don't think anyone could ever do something like that to you, Florian. You're just too adorable. I mean, just look at that! Maybe it's because I'm not a pureblood but I honestly don't think being good at magic or not should matter all that much. There's plenty of things you can do without magic! Like being a florist! I think you'd be a cute florist.

Oh god. It was? Darn. Now I wish I would have done better, you deserve a better first kiss than that. Maybe we can give it another try sometime ❤ And don't worry, I won't tell a soul, I promise.

Alright, this sounds interesting! Be my guide then! But I can't guarantee you I won't hold your hand if I get scared... I'm kidding. What are mooncalves?

Icarus S.G

--------------------

🌤️

Avies by Evan ♡
Florian Hollis
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 100
Member ID. 2686
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th year
Clash 🌻
Statuspureblood
Height 5'8"
evan
Pronounshe/him
Joined3-August 17

May 19 2018, 05:05 PM   Link Quote
Icarus,

I hope not!!!! One time I cried just from falling over and grazing my knee in the garden, I don't think I could handle bludgers or falling off a broom. Hehe.

I think I'd be a cute florist too!! You could come and help work at my flower shop - like, as someone who motivates me! Florian: the shopkeep, and Icarus: the morale booster.

Well, yes it was - is that a problem?? Don't be silly, though, I didn't "deserve" anything better, it was fine! Also don't say things like that because it makes my face go red!!! Hehe... That sounds like it would be very nice, though

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Icarus?????? You don't know what mooncalves are? They are so absolutely lovely, but very shy. Like me! They're like funny cows with these wonderfully big, big, big eyes. If you're very gentle, you can sometimes feed them without them running away - although I was once carrying some daffodils in my satchel and a calf ate almost the whole bunch.
However, I must warn you - try not to be frightened - that apparently there are things like vampires and werewolves in the forest. If we get eaten alive, I would be very sad, so you will of course have to protect me! Deal?!

- Florian *
@Icarus St George

--------------------
🌻

Icarus St George
Hufflepuff
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 30
Member ID. 2921
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 18
Year 7th
Clash ☀️
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5'9
Stells The Steedle
PronounsShe/Her
Joined24-February 18

May 20 2018, 09:38 AM   Link Quote
Florian,

Aw no! I'd be really sad if I saw you crying, so we can't have that!

Ha. That sounds like a good idea actually! Maybe I'll consider it in case I never actually figure out what I want to do after graduating. Do I really motivate you? That makes me happy to hear!

Yes you do deserve a better kiss though, and I wish I could have seen that – bet you look really cute! But if you do think it would be nice then we should do it.

I don't know why but the thought of you comparing yourself to a cute, shy, big-eyed cow has me smiling. That's just adorable! Now I really want to see one someday. Maybe we should take some daffodils with us just in case. And don't worry, I'll always try to protect you as long as you stay by my side! Although I don't know of how much use I would be in a situation like that.

Icarus S.G

--------------------

🌤️

Avies by Evan ♡
Florian Hollis
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 100
Member ID. 2686
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th year
Clash 🌻
Statuspureblood
Height 5'8"
evan
Pronounshe/him
Joined3-August 17

May 20 2018, 11:13 AM   Link Quote
Icarus,

Haha.. Icarus, you really make me smile. You do motivate me, because you make me happy! I work best when I'm happy, of course.

Sh!!!

Hehe, well thankyou - Mooncalves are very adorable. That would be such a good idea - we could go and feed them! I'm sure you'd like them, I definitely do. And of course I'd stay by your side - I'm not exactly going to wander off into the woods on my own! Although, saying that, that is what I often do. Don't tell the professors or I'll get in trouble (again)!

I like having my alone time, but... it really would be nice having company. Thankyou for offering to go with me, Icarus. : ) You should come and visit the Ravenclaw dorms sometime, they have a lovely atmosphere and it'd be nice to see you more often!!

- Florian *
@Icarus St George

--------------------
🌻

Icarus St George
Hufflepuff
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 30
Member ID. 2921
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 18
Year 7th
Clash ☀️
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5'9
Stells The Steedle
PronounsShe/Her
Joined24-February 18

May 20 2018, 11:53 AM   Link Quote
Florian,

I make you happy? Really? I.. didn't know that. I'm glad, I like seeing you happy! You make me happy too, Florian.

Don't shh me = (

See now I'm worried you'll wander off on your own! What am I going to do with you? Guess I'll just have to keep you very very close! And please, do you really think I would rat on you? Never!

I really like spending time with you, Florian. I would love to go to the Ravenclaw dorms sometime! We can have a sleepover heh.

Icarus S.G

--------------------

🌤️

Avies by Evan ♡
Florian Hollis
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 100
Member ID. 2686
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th year
Clash 🌻
Statuspureblood
Height 5'8"
evan
Pronounshe/him
Joined3-August 17

May 20 2018, 12:58 PM   Link Quote
Icarus,

I make you happy? Well... that makes me happy! I feel like we're going in circles, here. Hehe!

Either that or I suppose we might have to hold hands for safety. Ah, don't take that out of context, though! Also... rat on me?! What does that mean? Like "put a rat on me"? That seems like an odd thing to do, and you also don't own any rats!

Oh, we really could! That would be such a lovely idea, Icarus! We could wear our comfiest pajamas, and eat some sweets, and read a book, or talk about our secrets! That's what people do at sleepovers, I've heard. So we have to do it, okay! I could paint your nails, too, because it's an awful lot of fun. I feel like you'd look really nice with some good, house-proud Hufflepuff yellow. And, yellow is my favourite colour, so I have a lot of it to spare!

- Florian *
@Icarus St George

--------------------
🌻

Icarus St George
Hufflepuff
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 30
Member ID. 2921
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 18
Year 7th
Clash ☀️
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5'9
Stells The Steedle
PronounsShe/Her
Joined24-February 18

May 20 2018, 06:00 PM   Link Quote
Florian,

Hey, going in circles isn't necessarily bad. That just means we'll both always be happy because we keep making each other happy!

I agree, we should hold hands! But how would I take that out of content? Oh my god, Florian, I would never put a rat on you... unless it was one of those cute pet rats. I can put a ferret on you though! Does that work? To 'rat on someone' is an idiom, it means to tell on someone when they do something bad.

Florian, you're just adorable. Have I told you that? Yes, we can do all that! Though I can't promise you I won't ruin my nails as soon as you paint them, I'm not good with those things. I didn't know you had secrets.

Icarus S.G

--------------------

🌤️

Avies by Evan ♡
Florian Hollis
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 100
Member ID. 2686
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th year
Clash 🌻
Statuspureblood
Height 5'8"
evan
Pronounshe/him
Joined3-August 17

May 21 2018, 05:17 AM   Link Quote
Icarus,

Well... I don't know. We're just holding hands for safety, of course.

Oh, yes, you have a ferret! That's fine then, you can put a ferret on me, that would be really cute! I would put Marjoribanks on you, but he's too friendly and I don't think he'd ever get off again. Also, if you're allergic to cats, that wouldn't be a very good idea - so I hope you're not!
Oh, wow, I suppose I'll have to start using that then. I would never "rat on you" for something, either, Icarus.

Yes, you have, quite a few times now! Hehe...
Oh dear, don't ruin your nails : ( You'd just have to make a big, big effort not to touch anything for a while: not my bedsheets, not the furniture, not yourself, not me! When they're dry you'd look really pretty, Icarus, I'm sure of it! Or, rather, you'd look prettier!
Well... everyone has secrets, don't they?! I suppose I don't really have many interesting ones though... mostly about things like 'what my favourite flower is'. Does that count as a secret? Do you have secrets, Icarus?

- Florian *
@Icarus St George

--------------------
🌻

Icarus St George
Hufflepuff
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 30
Member ID. 2921
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 18
Year 7th
Clash ☀️
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5'9
Stells The Steedle
PronounsShe/Her
Joined24-February 18

May 23 2018, 06:31 AM   Link Quote
Florian,

For safety, of course!

I do have a ferret! I think Sabrina would like you, do you want me to bring her with me when we meet? Also, I'm not allergic to cats! Thankfully... it'd be really sad if I was, because I really really really love petting cats. I want to meet Marjoribanks someday!

Not touching anything until my nails dry sounds like an almost impossible task, honestly = ( Can't we use magic to make them dry faster? I'm sure there must be an spell for that! Sorry I'm just impatient and really bad at staying still.

Do I have secrets? I guess I do! Although it's mostly things I don't tell people because it would feel like oversharing or... be weird, I guess. Now I'm curious, what's your favourite flower? Mine are marigolds!

Icarus S.G

--------------------

🌤️

Avies by Evan ♡
Florian Hollis
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 100
Member ID. 2686
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th year
Clash 🌻
Statuspureblood
Height 5'8"
evan
Pronounshe/him
Joined3-August 17

May 23 2018, 05:18 PM   Link Quote
Icarus,

Oh, yes please! I'm sure she's absolutely beautiful - ferrets look so funny, they're wonderful! They're like small and long cats. I'm sure Marj will be around at some point if you visit the dorms, so he could sleep on you then and probably never let you go, hehe. I like petting cats too - I like petting all soft things, really. Like fluffy blankets, or soft fabric... or my hair when it's just been washed! It gets so fluffy.

Um... well, I'm sure there's a spell to help with that! But I'm afraid it's most likely that you will have to cast it... sorry!
But it's really okay even if you do mess up your nails, because sometimes staying still can be hard - I totally understand! Gosh, you are just... really really nice, Icarus! I know I've already said that, but when you talk about things like that... you're just very charming!

Oh, that makes sense. In that case, I have some of those secrets too. I get a bit nervous with talking to people about things sometimes, I don't want to frighten anyone away by being odd! But, to me, I don't think you ever come across as weird... I'd hate to think that you'd be worried to tell me something out of fear of looking strange! We are super good friends, after all.

Goodness, that's a tricky one. I do love sunflowers an awful lot, the bigger the better, They're just so yellow. And I love the sun, so sunflowers are obviously a big winner! Marigolds are also very, very pretty - and such a beautiful colour! You have good taste in flowers, Icarus! But did you know, in the past, when people used bouquets to speak people secretly, Marigolds meant sadness and grief? I think that's a bit sad, especially for such a pretty flower.

- Florian *
@Icarus St George

--------------------
🌻

Icarus St George
Hufflepuff
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 30
Member ID. 2921
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 18
Year 7th
Clash ☀️
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5'9
Stells The Steedle
PronounsShe/Her
Joined24-February 18

May 24 2018, 08:00 AM   Link Quote
Florian,

Oh I never thought about it that way! I guess she really is a small and long cat... I wish she would purr, that would be really cute. Your cat sounds adorable, by the way! If he never lets me go, does that mean I have to stay at your dorm forever? That doesn't sound so bad if you're there with me, you know: it's the company that makes the place? Also, now you're making me want to pet your hair!

I don't mind that, I can look for a spell later, I'm sure there must be something! If not I'll just do my best effort to stay still, but don't expect much from me or you're likely to end up disappointed. I... I really don't know what to say. I wouldn't call myself charming but do you really think I'm nice? That's so sweet. I really like spending time with you, Florian, though I'm sure I already told you that.

Florian, you're not odd! Please don't think that! I think you're amazing, so I really really hope you don't ever get nervous when talking to me about things. After all, you're right, we are good friends though I wish we could be more sometimes. There's sooo much I want to tell you, I don't even know where to start!

I like sunflowers! I think they suit you well! They're so pretty... like you! I also didn't know marigolds meant that, but we have some in my backyard and I've always liked them a lot. They're so orange! I really like orange! Though I guess that is kind of a sad meaning for a flower. Why do flowers have to mean such sad things when they're so nice to look at?

Icarus S.G

--------------------

🌤️

Avies by Evan ♡
Florian Hollis
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 100
Member ID. 2686
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th year
Clash 🌻
Statuspureblood
Height 5'8"
evan
Pronounshe/him
Joined3-August 17

May 24 2018, 11:09 AM   Link Quote
Icarus,

Hehe, oh Icarus, it would be lovely to have you stay at my dorm forever - but we don't have enough beds! Plus there a few people I room with who... um... they aren't quite as friendly as you. Moth Skelton frightens me, so I wouldn't want you to have to deal with... him. Not that he isn't surely a lovely person! But... eep.

Okay, I'm glad! I'm sure you'd be much better at spellcasting than I am, anyways. My magic very rarely works... sigh.
But honestly, you really are charming, Icarus, you make me feel very happy. Just seeing you cheers me up - because you're always smiling! You remind me to smile, myself. I think that's an important thing: not enough people smile nowadays.

Well... I don't often get nervous around you. Most of the time I'm fine, though I do get shy talking about gardening sometimes - I think I'm just used to people telling me it's boring! I don't want to come across as strange to anyone, if that makes sense. You wish.... what?

Thankyou so much, Icarus, I love all your compliments! They really are very orange, though, you're right. I love oranges, actually, like... the fruit? They're also super orange - and delicious! Orange juice is so so yummy, we should drink orange juice in the sun when summer comes.
It is quite sad... I think it's because people couldn't say that they were sad out loud, so they had to come up with little secret ways of telling people. I think in a way that's even sadder, that people couldn't be honest about it...

Icarus, I hope if you're ever upset, you can tell me! I care about you very much.

- Florian *
@Icarus St George

--------------------
🌻

Icarus St George
Hufflepuff
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 30
Member ID. 2921
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 18
Year 7th
Clash ☀️
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5'9
Stells The Steedle
PronounsShe/Her
Joined24-February 18

May 25 2018, 09:51 AM   Link Quote
Florian,

You're right! The beds would be an issue...unless we share, of course – I like cuddling a lot! Who is this Skelton guy and why does he frighten you? Do you need to come to the Hufflepuff dorm instead? You and Marjoribanks can hide here for as long as you want ♡

Aw Florian, I'm sorry! There's so many other things at which you're great though. Like gardening! I wouldn't even know where to begin if someone asked me to take care of a garden! You don't need to be good at spellcasting. Just look at muggles, they live perfectly happy lives without magic! Plus, if you ever do really really really need a spell, you can come ask me to cast it. So yeah, cheer up! I guess I just always try to be positive about things and enjoy every moment. So I'm glad that cheers you up, because I really like seeing you happy!

I'm going to be honest here for a second, I don't think I could ever get sick of hearing you talk about gardening.You always sound so excited and talk about it with such... happiness. It really shows how much you love it, and I don't think there's anything better than hearing people talk about the things they love.

On that note: Oh I love oranges! We should definitely drink orange juice under the sun, that sounds really fun! Oh. And Fanta! I'm not sure if you know what Fanta is because it's a muggle thing but I bet you would like it. And Jaffa cakes! And chocolate oranges! Man... I just really really like orange flavoured things.

I care about you a lot too, Florian. I hope you never get upset at me! But if you do, please tell me. Or if there's anything that upsets you really. Can't cheer you up otherwise!

Icarus S.G

--------------------

🌤️

Avies by Evan ♡
Florian Hollis
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 100
Member ID. 2686
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th year
Clash 🌻
Statuspureblood
Height 5'8"
evan
Pronounshe/him
Joined3-August 17

May 25 2018, 05:24 PM   Link Quote
Icarus,

We could share?! Is that allowed...? I don't think I've ever shared a bed with someone: that sounds like it would be very comfortable, but potentially sweaty. It is almost summer, after all - I suppose we'd just had to wear light pajamas?! I hate wearing bedclothes when it’s warm!! I used to sleep naked at home all the time because it just got far too hot to do anything else. Um, anyways, I just realised I’m oversharing! Quickly moving on…

Oh, he’s Marcus Skelton – or “Moth” I suppose. He’s very scary – he always looks very angry and doesn’t treat us very kindly, really. But he does read a lot of books! I’ve tried talking to him about his favourites, but he doesn’t tend to reply. He’s quite tall, and has these odd eyes, and he’s also eighteen… He just seems particularly intimidating: not at all like you! Thankyou, although Marjoribanks doesn’t actually seem to mind him. He’s an odd cat, I suppose!!!

You do make a good point there! Most muggles are quite happy without magic, aren’t they… Say, Icarus, what is it like not having magic in your family? Does it make you feel strange in any way – like you’re different? I’d love to meet your family someday or is that too forward? I mean, because I’ve never met any muggles! I’ve met muggleborns, obviously… feel free to tell me if I’m being overly-friendly…!

Oh, I…. Icarus, thank you. You’re a very kind soul. I would write lots of nice things about how you make me feel, but I only have so much paper…

What on earth is Fanta! Is it a type of food or drink? It sounds funny. Jaffa Cakes sound very very fun, and… chocolate oranges? Are they chocolate that tastes like orange, or oranges made out of chocolate? Or oranges grown in the shape of chocolate bars?! And this is something that muggles made, yes? This is all so fascinating! Do you have much experience with wizarding confectionary? Maybe we could have a Honeydukes meet-up sometime, yes? Okay! It’s a date.

Do you know there are some things that are completely, entirely, factually impossible; even with the strongest spells? Like moving whole mountains at once, or draining all the oceans in the world… Oh, and also, me being upset with you! That’s another pretty big impossibility. Hehe! But really, truly, I don’t think I have it in me to ever be upset with you, Icarus. You’re a lovely person! And you cheer me up everytime I think about you, have no fear. ♥

- Florian *
@Icarus St George

--------------------
🌻

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll