House points
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Head Students
Prefects
Furry Onion Awards

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Character Alignment
James Monroe
 Posted: Jul 28 2012, 07:37 PM
"Defibrillator Fetcher (of awesomesauce)"
Steph
she/her/hers
7332 Posts
Rep: 72 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Gryffindor Intermediate
Height
5 ft. 11 in.
Status
Single
Year
7th
House
Gryffindor
clash
Dead
Awards: 53

http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

So... I've never played D&D before, but I've talked to enough people who do to understand the concept of "Character Alignment." And a friend of mine showed me this test for it. *points at link* So I thought it'd be interesting to test our characters and see what we come up with. smile.gif

Mine:

James Callum-Monroe: Neutral Good
Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Fiona Little: Lawful Good
Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Harry Berkwood: Lawful Good

Miranda Callum: Chaotic Neutral
A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

Ellie McKinley: Lawful Good.

I've also done it for myself, and got Lawful Neutral. Interesting. o.o

--------------------
user posted image
Jinx is perfection.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
5/6/15
PMEmail
^
Shiral Verdantclaw
 Posted: Jul 28 2012, 08:11 PM
"Unregistered"
0 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Status
Year
House
clash

Shiral Verdantclaw: Neutral Good
Likka Lemminkainen: Lawful good

Me? I'm neutral good. None of these results are unexpected.
^
Leona Santos
 Posted: Jul 28 2012, 08:12 PM
"i love you • without knowing how, or when, or from where <3"
Cat
She/Her
3995 Posts
Rep: 65 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Advanced
Height
5'4"
Status
Taken
Year
7th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
Neutral
Awards: 18

-rolls-

Leona:

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

Emric:

Neutral Good

Alric:

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Arthur:

Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

--------------------
HUFFLEPUFF
{ sterlona }
PMEmail
^
Lilias Macalister
 Posted: Jul 28 2012, 09:40 PM
"Needs all the pretties..."
Leeef
107 Posts
Rep: 4 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin
Status
Year
3rd
House
clash
Cupcakes!
Awards: None

Charisse Mapplebeck Neutral Good Not sure I see it in Char...

Melena Chamonix (Clash!Char) Chaotic Neutral Definitely agree withthis..
A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

Lennox Macalister Lawful Good

Lilias Macalister Chaotic Neutral

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
Pandora Silvers
 Posted: Jul 29 2012, 05:20 AM
"monster, how should i feel?"
Pansam
329 Posts
Rep: 12 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Gryffindor Novice
Status
Year
SEVENTH
House
clash

HOGWARTS!Pandora got LAWFUL GOOD.

Lawful Good

.... aaaaaand CLASH!Pandora got neutral though i was expecting chaotic neutral tbh

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

Anthony would be Lawful Good for both, so I didn't really have to test it with him :l

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Barnaby Bott
 Posted: Jul 29 2012, 06:10 AM
"Unregistered"
0 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Status
Year
House
clash

Whilst doing one of the question I saw one of the answers was "Steal as much food as possible, then sell it back to the community at a high price"
...oh barnes. <3

okay, so WURR!Barnes got Neutral Evil: (pahahah xD)
A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

and CLASH!Barnes got Lawful Neutral: (mkay C: )
A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.
^
Jackson Lyons
 Posted: Jul 29 2012, 10:58 AM
"the truth ran free"
Jinx
940 Posts
Rep: 24 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin Intermediate
Height
Status
Year
7th
House
Slytherin
clash
Guild
Awards: 9

JACKSON ISSS LAWFUL GOOD <3 -runs away-
PMMSN
^
Balthazar Harkonen
 Posted: Jul 29 2012, 11:09 AM
"Unregistered"
0 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Status
Year
House
clash

Zar: Chaotic Neutral

Ya'll thought he'd be evil, huh?
^
Landon Hastings
 Posted: Jul 29 2012, 02:56 PM
"you've got something i need"
Donald
1052 Posts
Rep: 23 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Advanced
Height
Status
Year
Seventh
House
Hufflepuff
clash
AEGIS
Awards: 7

Landon:

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Wesley:

Chaotic Neutral

Sterling:

Chaotic Neutral

Elias:
Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

--------------------

HUFFLEPUFFBEATER
no sky so high that we can't send you back home. —
Hastings

you got something i need
And if you only die once I wanna die with You got something I need In this world full of people there's one killing me And if we only die once I wanna die with you You got something I need In this world full of people there's one killing me And if we only die once I wanna die with you------
PM
^
London Park
 Posted: Jul 29 2012, 05:05 PM
"wild child"
Sezzy
12 Posts
Rep: 1 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Ravenclaw
Status
Year
Fifth year
House
clash

London: (By the way, I totally expected this outcome x3)

A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for herself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what he wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Henry Lestrade
 Posted: Jul 30 2012, 05:04 AM
"last words of a shooting star"
Lily
829 Posts
Rep: 39 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Ravenclaw Advanced
Height
Status
taken
Year
5th
House
Ravenclaw
clash
no
Awards: 12

Henry - Present/Clash: Neutral
Natasha - Present: Neutral Good
Natasha - Clash: Chaotic Neutral

wheeeee

--------------------
And while my dreams made music in the night
Carefully, I was going to live
PM
^
Patricia Ahrzoy
 Posted: Aug 5 2012, 10:11 PM
"Advanced Member"
Coıor
34 Posts
Rep: 1 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin
Status
Year
House
clash

Pat was neutral. Not very surprising.

--------------------
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Arabella Lynch
 Posted: Oct 12 2012, 07:20 PM
"Step into my lair said the dreth to the chorkrant..."
Steph
138 Posts
Rep: 2 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Gryffindor Beginner
Height
Status
Year
5th
House
Gryffindor
clash
AEGIS
Awards: 9

Arabella Lynch: Chaotic Good

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

--------------------
A single hour can consist of thousands of different colors
PMEmailAIM
^
Jacinda Breton
 Posted: Oct 12 2012, 08:30 PM
"Rawr. "
Kat
101 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Ravenclaw
Status
Year
5th
House
clash

Jace waschaotic good.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by secret santa <3
PMEmailAIM
^
Leo Hartman
 Posted: Oct 12 2012, 11:17 PM
"i'lll take my sanity (you take the fame)"
Maison
3509 Posts
Rep: 70 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin Advanced
Height
Status
Year
FIFTH
House
SLYTHERIN
clash
BADASS
Awards: 17

Leo got Chaotic Neutral

--------------------
expect frequent bad language
SLYTHERCLAW
{ wear }

MAISON IS MADE OF MAGIC AND GLITTER. xoxo
PM
^
Prose Williamson
 Posted: Oct 15 2012, 09:10 AM
"Unregistered"
0 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Status
Year
House
clash

Prose got Chaotic Neutral, which is for certain about right. I'll do Davis's soon.
^
+ Wyatt Rowle
 Posted: Oct 15 2012, 09:48 AM
"setting fire to our insides for fun"
CHUCK
1526 Posts
Rep: 6 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Gryffindor Elite
Height
Status
Year
7th
House
GRYFFINDOR
clash
AEGIS

Wyatt:
QUOTE (Neutral Good)

I am somewhat surprised. I thought Wyatt was Chaotic Good for sure. Hm. Interesting.

--------------------

rubik's cube over your heart
a spaceship tatted inside of my lip
PM
^
Davis Clearwater
 Posted: Oct 15 2012, 06:09 PM
"Unregistered"
0 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Status
Year
House
clash

unsurprisingly, Davis is lawful good. I guessed either that or neutral good.
^
Tala-May Stacy
 Posted: Oct 15 2012, 08:33 PM
"Troublemaker "
Laura
500 Posts
Rep: 8 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Banned
Status
Year
House
clash

Tala-May

Lawful Good

Akio

Lawful Good

Writer of Akio and Tala.
Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion

Yes I did take the test three times.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Jamie Davis
 Posted: Oct 22 2012, 05:14 AM
"she lives in a fairy tale"
Loony
41 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff
Status
Year
Fifth
House
clash

Jamie got Lawful Good. Not surprising at all.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png War Is Brewing Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning Sunset To Sunrise Avalon a Panfandom RP Storybrooke