[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff
Status
Year
House
clash
Awards: None

Well, hello! I'm new here, obviously, and I like the Harry Potter series, obviously! I'm here because I'm considering going on a path towards being an author(I have like two back-ups, I know being an author rarely works out well) so I want to improve my skills here! OOC I am Annabear! It's nice being here, I look forward to meeting new people and such, also sorry if I'm awkward, even behind a screen I can't talk normally.

Five random facts about me!
[1] I love to act- I'm doing a musical at the time of writing this. I've been doing musicals for 3 years with the same teacher and he's gotten my name wrong for 3 years.
[2] I do art, if you couldn't tell by my avatar. I'm a cartoonist and am very far from being anything more than a hobbyist.
[3] Camping is literally half my life, I've been going camping since I was 11 days old. Not a joke, my parents took me straight to camping after I was born.
[4] I once got Harry Potter banned at an old elementary school of mine many years ago. The story is, my friends and I pretended to have duels and the teachers thought it looked dangerous so they deemed Harry Potter a 'bad influence on the minds of children.'
[5] I'm way more planned out than most my peers, I have a whole notebook dedicated to everything I need to do over the next few years in order to be successful.

--------------------
A delicate little flower
PM
^
Charlie Cooper
 Posted: Apr 20 2017, 11:37 PM
"4AM knows all my secrets"
снʌяɩιε
she
2065 Posts
Rep: 50 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Intermediate
Height
5'2"
Status
Cursed
Year
6th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
Awards: 86

HELLO ANNABEAR, WELCOME!! I remember reading your sorting and being very excited! I'm Charlie, one of the admins here at WR! Being an author is definitely a hard path, but I think it's very smart to improve your skills through RP! If you're hungry for plots, you should definitely head on to the plotting forum and post something. Don't be afraid to give people a poke in the cbox if you ever feel like chatting either!

--------------------
user posted image
the oncoming storm | 05 CHARLIE COOPER
hufflepuff | loyalty, endurance, true victory

{ workshop plotter }
PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 12:23 AM
"the patron saint of lost causes"
Puzzles
She/Her
248 Posts
Rep: 10 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
GLOMP Squad
Height
5'4"
Status
Pureblood
Year
6th Year
House
Ravenclaw
clash
Neutral
Awards: 33

HI , WELCOME TO WURR

My name is Puzzles and I'm 21 years old and have way way WAY too much energy most of the time. I'm an online accounting major who lives in Turkey and blah blah blah lots of other boring facts about me. I'm glad you can to join us here! If you ever want to plot or anything, feel free to drop me a pm or a message on the Skype. I'm puzzlestogo so yeah.

Quickly I'll give you an overview of my babes. I have 3.

Rode Connors is my first one. She's a spirited redhead with a love for the outdoors and magical stuff she's pretty nice and sweet and fun. So yeah.

Then I have Jetta Stone. She's not a nice girl and she's very insecure about a lot of things and takes that out on a lot of people. She comes across as quite the little bitch 99.99% of the time.

Finally I have Brandy Sage. She's my crazy Ravenclaw girl who's always up for a good time. She's 110% over the top and gives 0 poops about most things.

--------------------
PM
^
Elias Deveaux
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 12:30 AM
"The Boy With The Thorn In His Side"
Jynx
408 Posts
Rep: 12 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin Novice
Height
5'5"
Status
Pureblood
Year
4th
House
Slytherin
clash
Awards: 54

Welcome to WURR <33333!! You'll find a lot of nice people here, so don't be afraid to poke people! I think it's awesome that you want to be a writer by the way.

A little bit about me: I'm a twenty-five year old software developer living in Northern Cali atm. I joined about two weeks ago, so I'm still fairly new. Like Charlie said, you should definitely check out the plotting section smile.gif!

--------------------
user posted image Fluffball the Fifth by Bolt <333

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Tori Deveaux-Carroll
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 03:59 AM
"Sweet Summer Child"
Ghostly Mouse
She/her
174 Posts
Rep: 8 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Novice
Height
5'4"
Status
Single
Year
House
Hufflefluff
clash
Awards: 23

Hi Annabear!! I am Mouse. You'll see me haunting the cbox as "Ghostly Mouse" if I'm not mobile. My uncle is an author! I'm so excited for you and as long as you just have fun writing I'm sure it'll all turn out great~~
I think I'm only about two weeks old on here myself but it's amazing here. Everyone's super nice and will go crazy to plot with you.

I play just one character, Tori Carroll. She's the cousin of Jynx's character and a 6th year hufflepuff with aspirations of being a healer. She's super sweet and a huge romantic with way too many crushes to count.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMEmail
^
Serenity Gong
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 07:20 AM
"you've seen me lose all the water from my hands"
Qi
she/her
1090 Posts
Rep: 29 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Ravenclaw Beginner
Height
5'10
Status
Single
Year
5th
House
Ravenclaw
clash
Viridian Guild
Awards: 26

Hi hi there I'm Qi, one of the staff members around here! Don't be afraid to poke me if you ever need anything, plots or otherwise! A little bit about me: I'm 19 and a sophomore in university. I also always wanted to be an author, but these days while I'm in school I dedicate my time to my other love: healthcare. I haven't really given up on my ambitions though because, well, I'm here. Otherwise if I'm not around here you can usually find me in a dance practice room or sitting on my bed watching Chinese and Korean television.

Anyways welcome to WURR <333

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Helene Aquila
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 08:04 AM
"Why is my reflection someone I don't know?"
Mari
She/Her
129 Posts
Rep: 3 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Ravenclaw Prefect
Height
5'8
Status
Halfblood
Year
7th Year
House
Ravenclaw
clash
Awards: 12

Welcome to WURR Annabear!

I'm Maria and you will probably see me popping into the cbox randomly and then poofing after living there for a good few hours; I'm fairly new myself and it can be overwhelming to get into the swing of things but I guess the best way to do that is to integrate yourself. I just kind of dove in and then asked all the questions later.

Lol.. I guess it worked out for me? Anyhow, I'm one of the older ladies here age wise, I am 31 and I really love it here. people are very welcoming and make you feel a part of the community so I hope you enjoy your stay and that it's a long one.

I have two babies at the moment, Anora and Helene. Anora is a pureblood and Helene is a halfblood, they are opposites so if you ever feel like plotting, the plotter is under Anora Chevalier. I look forward to posting with you!

Welcome to the madhouse. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Wand | Workshop | Tracker

Avatars by Kaly, Qi and Debbie (CTTW) - Respectively ♡♡
Signature by Debbie of CTTW
PM
^
Tori Deveaux-Carroll
 Posted: Apr 23 2017, 07:22 PM
"Sweet Summer Child"
Ghostly Mouse
She/her
174 Posts
Rep: 8 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Novice
Height
5'4"
Status
Single
Year
House
Hufflefluff
clash
Awards: 23

Sorry I'm late to the party!! Welcome to Wurr!! I'm Mouse, I play 6th year hufflepuff Tori. I'm into video games and books and movies. I'm also pretty new here and this is my first group rp in like 2 so my skills are pretty rusty and tend to go up and down in posts a lot. I'm really looking forward to plotting and rping with you!!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMEmail
^
Imogen Reeve
 Posted: Apr 23 2017, 07:51 PM
"though she be but little, she is fierce"
Nadya
She/Her
86 Posts
Rep: 0 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff
Height
4'8"
Status
Muggleborn
Year
2nd
House
Hufflepuff
clash
n/a
Awards: 13

I kept meaning to post here. >< Sorry it's late. I'm Nadya and welcome to WURR. I'm mom to a 3.5 year old and am getting a degree in Web and Mobile App Development, though I'm a writer at heart. I have three kiddos on WURR currently - and more ideas in my head - they're Jacian, Imogen, and Cambria. (If you wanna look them up you can click the Tracker link on my sig).

This is just a fantastic community; I can't say it enough. Welcome again! <3

--------------------
user posted image
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."
--
Workshop | Plotter | Tracker| Challenges
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site