Wizarding Realm -> Bring out the yellow sun!
Staff
House points
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Head Students
Prefects
of the months

Add Reply
New Poll

Bring out the yellow sun!, Summer 2017 Announcements~!
Aki Sei
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 02:15 AM

""Where am I needed?" - Soraka"

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'0"
Muggleborn(?)
Rep: 21 pts [ + | - ]

Aki Sei
© Akkey // They/Them
Awards: 42

Hello fellow badgers,
Hello there! I'm Aki Sei, fifth year Hufflepuff and the summer prefect. Oh my. This is very unexpected for me and I really don't know if I can hold such a large responsibility but I promise to do my best. So let's get to the announcements.

NEW FRIENDS

Currently we don't have new Hufflepuffs for this summer term opening and I do hope we get to meet new people soon. Last term we did however meet so many new faces and they are wonderful additions to our house. Even so, let's not confine ourselves with just our fellow badgers. Let's also extend our welcomes to the lions, eagles, and snakes too!

ABOUT YOUR PREFECT

Hi! This is Akkey and your assigned Hufflepuff prefect together with my sweet fifth year badger Aki Sei. So ooc I am 24 and I've been on Wurr since the second week of February 2017. Can you believe it? Almost four months! Woohoo! I currently have 8 kids and counting cause I clearly have a problem. So my hobbies are drawing, coding, and of course writing. I do a lot of baking too by profession and I work from home so you'll often see Aki online on the site pretty often. I'm also most active on skype and my username there is io99asai so if you have questions you can hit me up there! Now enough about me let's carry on.

STEPPING IT UP

Let's all congratulate the previous term's characters who have done so much and are now awarded their wonderful new ranks!

First we have, @Njord Vikernes who ranked up to Novice last term followed by @Tori Deveaux-Carroll in Beginner. Congratulations! You've done such a wonderful job and we all know ranking is tedious but it's all fun and worth every effort!

THE JOURNEY MATTERS MORE THAN THE POINTS

We did our best but I know we can do better! I've seen so many of us Hufflepuffs in a lot of threads and I am happy that last term we had a lot of new housemates welcomed into our quaint burrow. We may have been last but that only means that we can only go forward! Let's win the cup this term!

OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION

New term means that we have a new skin! This skin is made by our lovely code wizard Jinx so please do hit her up with lovely congratulations on winning the Summer Skin contest via @Oisin Woodbane and if you find any trouble or suggestions with the skin you can direct them here.

And lastly as new term comes we also have the FOA AWARDS. You've all done well voting for those you'd like awarded for their presence on Wurr and I saw badger names in the winners too so congratulations to all of you! You'll find the cutest spring themed awards here.

So that's it! I will definitely see you guys later for more announcements! Have a happy sunny first week of summer! Stay tuned for the surprises us prefects are preparing for everyone this Summer Term!

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

Playing duck duck user posted image since March 3, 2017

Workshop - Tracker - Wand

user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
Aki Sei
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 09:32 AM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'0"
Muggleborn(?)

Aki Sei
© Akkey // They/Them

Hello fellow badgers,
Almost two weeks into summer term! I hope you guys are having fun~ This past week has been slowly getting more and more interesting. Are you excited for what's happening so far and what's soon to happen for this 2017 summer term? I am too~

NEW FRIENDS

This first two weeks has bestowed to us not one but two new badger friends! Let's welcome @Lulu Flowers and @Adrienne Hawthorne! Both very different but very interesting in their special way.

Lulu is a very mysterious Sixth year that keeps her personal matters to herself. Lulu's has an earthy (or much closer a bohemian) sense of fashion. She may also seem rather hard to approach and be friends with but I do hope that we all welcome her with open arms and be a family for her.

Adrienne comes from Beauxbatons who is now on her Seventh year and an elegant Hufflepuff addition. She has a bubbly personality and loves to help others! A true feminine figure to welcome into our sunny house. I also hear she loves to go on adventures so let's give her exciting adventures even in the smallest of ways.

STEPPING IT UP

Let's wish @Lulu Flowers and Cec all the love and support in their ranking journey to Beginner.

During my time away @Aki Sei had been promoted to Beginner and I just wanted to thank all of those who had supported Aki along her way. But even with no new rank ups happening this past fourteen days let us encourage those who are planning to take part in the Ranking System no matter which house.

NEW TERM - NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Last term we've been last but this term we'll rise up from our lovely burrow and aim to take the house cup! I propose a Hufflepuff party thread and mixer so we can gather up points In all seriousness though, Let's all have fun this term, house cup winner or not!

So far we are tied with Gryffindor at Second Place, Ravenclaw behind us by mere 13 points and Slytherin in front by 22. This, however, is only the first week so let's get those points rolling and do our best! I believe in each and everyone of us and I hope you guys do too~

CHOO CHOO!

OH NO! The Train's stalled because of centaurs and trolls battling it out! Are you one of the passengers that had to abandon the Hogwarts Train in order to get to King's Cross safely? Or maybe you stayed at Hogwarts and are worried about your friends who left? Perhaps you're one of the adults who came to the student body's aid? Whichever you are of those the admin organized site event is live in THE DAY THE TRAIN STOOD STILL. Please be safe.

CALLING ALL HOPEFULS!

The admins have issued a staff call out here. If you guys would like to have your hand at becoming an admin trainee for Wurr this is your chance to help make Wurr a safe and wonderful place!

And as before, I'll see you guys again next week for announcements! Have a great week and stay safe!

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

PMEmail
^
Aki Sei
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 08:52 AM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'0"
Muggleborn(?)

Aki Sei
© Akkey // They/Them

Hello fellow badgers,
Summer has come to a full close for me in the Philippines but that doesn't mean that summer will die out on me! NO SIR!

NEW FRIENDS

With new announcements for Hufflepuff are new faces we must welcome!

Get ready to meet @Briar Rose de Sainte-Maure played by the lovely Allie. Allie isn't a new face in Wurr and she'd been sending out one lovely character after the other and this one is no exception. Coming from a very scary and ruthless family is Briar Rose who, inversely, is a gentle and sweet character. She's also prone to losing stuff but that isn't canon yet, don't coin me on that xD

STEPPING IT UP

There is definitely no rest for us Badgers~ Alongside Lulu, another fellow Hufflepuff has come to step up to the plate but this time for Novice! Wave your "GOOD JOB" and "BEST OF LUCK" banners for @Tori Deveaux-Carroll and Mouse in their ranking endeavors!

WANNA KNOW WHAT'S TASTY AND YELLOW?

BUTTERBEER EVERYBODY! Tine has graced us with the new subforum The Leaky Cauldron which she obtained by ranking @Erik Dwight to Advanced. Sweet!

Invite your friends to a nice mug of Butterbeer while having a great time bonding!

CLOSE FIGHT

The house points are in again with our house in third place! We're only 57 points away from Slytherin who's taking the lead. The summer term is still young and we have lots of time to pitch in our threads to make everything count! I believe in you guys!

That's it for this week's announcements! See you again next week for another round and wishing you all a great week ahead!

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

PMEmail
^
Aki Sei
 Posted: Jun 27 2017, 10:29 AM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'0"
Muggleborn(?)

Aki Sei
© Akkey // They/Them

Hello fellow badgers,
Do you still feel the hot air around? If yes then let's melt together and if not then you are blessed because Summer term is only a month in! And this week we have a mix of something old and something new: Wonderful additions to the badger house, new admins to welcome and congratulate, and old faces that now have brand-spankin' new rank titles!

NEW FRIENDS

This week we not only have one or two new baby badgers into the badger pit, no, no. We have three! Let's welcome Samadhi and her first character @Holly Willows who's in fourth year who comes from a family of success and kindness!

Next we have Lyx's @Maisie Krenek, another fourth year who loves excitement and has a pretty smile on her face always! She also loves the ocean so maybe this summer we can go sailing with her!

And lastly but definitely never the least, we have Amber's @Sakura Sato. I adore that name~ Now Sakura is Kiichigo Sato's younger sister and is a very sweet little girl! She's also in her sixth year and I hear she's a great cook!

STEPPING IT UP

Many to congratulate and more to give best wishes! Let's give it up for Mouse and @Tori Deveaux-Carroll on their Novice rank but let's not forget Cec and @Lulu Flowers for reaching beginner too! SPLENDID JOB! We are proud of you!

Speaking of proud. I'm very happy that aside from Tori and Lulu we also have @Cadi Harris (Kaly) and @Emil Dwight (Kenz) who are both aiming for beginner! As always we got your backs and go get em badgers!

GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY

New admins/mods everyone! As we all know we have a new set of Glompers. Congratulations are abundant in the Badger house this week as we appreciate our new set of moderators! Puzzle, Stells and the two Jinkies (Jinx and Jynx) are now brandishing their Glomper teal with @Brandy Sage, @Martín Marzán, @Oisin Woodbane, and @Phoenix Lin respectively. Send them good lucks and awesome days as new staffers!

Let's not forget Robin and TJ who are now in pink as @Gretchen Kirke-Faust and @Sascha Klaus. Level up!

NEVER GIVE UP

The tides were turned on us fellow badgers but I say we don't give up! Because we, as much as the other houses, are capable of winning the cup! Let your sunny yellow shine and let us aim for a victory! Even if we fall down, as always the only way after being at the bottom is to go UP.

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

PMEmail
^
Aki Sei
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 01:21 AM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'0"
Muggleborn(?)

Aki Sei
© Akkey // They/Them

Hello fellow badgers,
I am back! We've got lots of new stuff coming in during the two weeks and without delaying any longer here's what we have during that time.

NEW FRIENDS

Puffles unite! The within the fourteen days we've got five new Hufflepuffs who arrived in our sweet little burrow! So let me introduce them to you guys one by one.

First on our list of badgers is @Yuki Sanada played by our wonderful glomp staffer Jinx! Now Yuki is a fashion designer! She's also very soft spoken and quiet so be gentle while getting measured by her lovely sewing hands~

Next is @Cuyler O'Shaughnessy who's also played by a staffer but this time it's admin TJ~ If you guys haven't met him yet, he's cute. A little dense but HE'S CUTE. Ok. :3 He also plays quidditch and an all around nice guy. He's also not that great in the head department, but his heart more than makes up for it.

Now we have a redhead kid from Jynx (Oh~ Staffers have been very busy sending out kids lately.) Third on our list is Ms. Spitznogle's dear nephew, @Ezra Spitznogle! Now, if you're looking for a gentleman teddy bear with a hear that's too meek for this world. Ezra is your guy. Coming from Illvermorny and sorted Thunderbird you definitely know that Ezra has a strong heart.

We have so many characters who have wonderful hearts this two weeks! You could say it's very HEARTwarming? Okay, moving on!

After the line of staffer kids we go for a fresh new character from a fresh new wurrian. Here's Grey with @Natalie Barton. Be it books, drawing, writing, and/or animals. Natalie is one interesting badger. She also is very loyal to her friends. So let's all welcome her with pretty plots and maybe there might just be some friendships forming in the threads with Natalie~

And lastly, and I say this a lot, but definitely no one is ever the least. We have Mari's @[Hotaru Meong]. Loyalty comes again in the form of Hotaru. This badger is confident about herself and her friends. She takes care of them and is definitely a brave soul with a fiery heart. Not only does the girl express herself through her words and actions but in drawing too. You may see her wearing her art through her clothing or her skin!

And that's it for welcomes! Drop by their plotters or message them!

STEPPING IT UP

Remember when we saw @Cadi Harris and @Emil Dwight take their first step into rank with Kaly and Kenz respectively? Well then, let's bring out the beginner cakes and confetti cause we need to congratulate them on making it to BEGINNER! But wait, there's also another character who came into ranking and gotten Beginner too! We add to our congratulations to Storm and @Victoria Isley. Good job guys and many more ranking steps to climb!! We are proud of you!

HALFWAY POINT

Going halfway through our summer term, we've come so far and I know we can push out points up! Badgers you got this! Last place will not dampen our spirits! No sir! Let's take all our threads and all our ranking victories and bring the points up!

AUCTIONS AND C.A.M.P.

This summer has given us not one, or two, but three sitewide events! Along with the staff's Train, Trolls, the Trolly Witch, and Centaurs. We also have two new events namely:

The aftermath charity event done by our lovely prefects @Lenny Plunkett and @Theodora Koenig. This is the Hogwarts Fundraiser and Silent Auction. Bid for your auctioned men and women, win a date with them while being able to give back for charity!

Next is our Carefree and Magical Paradise. Known as C.A.M.P.! Camp has your events such as the Great Cabin Games where your artistry and cabin unity by designing an emblem for your cabin! The eating contest where your character can try to nom down as much food as they can or maybe not at all and watch others try desperately. And we also have the Capture the Flag Event where you and four others try and claim a flag for your team! So get a cabin, meet new friends, and enjoy the scenery.

There we go~! ;D Lots to do and lots to see!

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

PMEmail
^
Aki Sei
 Posted: Jul 28 2017, 10:49 AM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'0"
Muggleborn(?)

Aki Sei
© Akkey // They/Them

Hello fellow badgers,
Thought I would forget badger announcements? NOPE! Not when I have time and a lot of things to say (Akkey is running away from a big project rl so ye best appreciate xD). Now here's the news. Three students for this week! And we are growing fast, fast, fassssst. While our existing badger friends' are going up, up, uuuup!

NEW FRIENDS

Stells and Tine are kicking up this week with pretty kids! They bring us two Pursegloves! @Hadriana Pursglove and @Octavius Pursglove respectively. The Pursgloves, once a rich family, but even with their drop to poverty the siblings still, pride themselves in being resourceful and raised as pleasant children.

Hadriana is the younger Pursglove and a sixth year. Our fellow badger loves her family and keeps her older brother Octavius dearly to her heart. She takes pride in both her family and her everyday life. The Pursglove daughter strives for beauty and is one to never let failures discourage her.

Just as much as his younger sister, Octavius is a seventh year who loves his sister and his family – the former more than the later. A knight in war worn armor. The Pursglove son stepped up as the protector for his sister (Even when he isn't one for violence). In contrast with Hadriana. Octavius finds little to worry about his sense of style and worries more about his sister's well being. Aside from that I hear he enjoys Quidditch!

And we have another Jynx kid coming into our humble dungeon abode. His name is @Viktor Valiant. Viktor is a hidden sun. The sixth year enjoys the serenity and stillness of being alone in meditation, but when the sun that it Viktor comes out he is the sun! Bright and having a heart that does not waver. Confidence and calmness.

STEPPING IT UP

Let's take a moment to mourn for those who are undertaking ranking applications, revisions, and waiting for their ranking results.

Okay, that was a sad intro to this section, but I'm just kidding. We love ranks! Even though they're painful sometimes. Even so, ranking is a fun thing to participate in! Not only do we get meaningful feedback and suggestions about our writing, but we develop our characters by learning more about them through the process. It helps us voice out our character better for those who read abou them! It may sound terrifying, but it's actually a great experience!

So we salute this week's ranking undertaker Puzzle. Good luck and all the best with your beginner ranking with @Alani Lua-Millers

So that's it for this week! Wait. You mean we're not finished yet? Oh! Oh! Yes!

YOU GUYS SHOULD BE PROUD BECAUSE I AM!

I don't care what the other houses say. HUFFLEPUFFS RULE! While Ravenclaw racked up 44 points, Gryffindor added in 62 points, and Slytherin catched up to the lions with 110 points. This week Hufflepuffs pitched in 122 POINTS for the House Cup! Lions are still ahead and we are still in bottom but I believe that we can make this happen! Let's win the house cup!

You guys are winners in my book! Let's have another lovely week! And dont forget that every thread post counts as much as your ranking points do! Badgers are doing swimmingly!

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥