House points
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Head Students
Prefects
of the months

Pages: (44) « First ... 42 43 44  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

---> ANNOUNCEMENTS
Gretchen Kirke-Faust
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 01:22 PM

"you come by it honestly, the ugliness inside you"

YEAR:
5th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Viridian Guild Leader
HEIGHT:
5'
Pureblood
Rep: 51 pts [ + | - ]

Gretchen Kirke-Faust
© Robin // She/Her
Awards: 80

EVERYBODY'S WAITING FOR THE NEXT SURPRISE

The voting for the Halloween 2k17 Costume Contest closed last night, and I'm proud to say that we have many (and I do mean many) fantastic contestants! Thank you everyone for signing up - and now, good luck! Voting has begun, and will be open until October 30th at 11:59PM CST

Head over to this thread to take a look at all our candidates, then scroll down to the bottom to vote!

While the contest is also an IC event, voting will be done OOCly. Every member can vote for one Pumpkin King and One Pumpkin Queen. As always, please don't vote for your own characters, as self-votes will be removed from our final tally.

Happy voting, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
PMWebsite
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 10:40 PM

"Man up, you gigantic disappointment - Zeus"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'11
Pureblood
Rep: 36 pts [ + | - ]

Martín Marzán
© Stella Artois // She/Her
Awards: 94

HOUSE POINTS

Here we are again with yet another episode of your Weekly House Point Count! The posts have been posted, the ranks have been ranked, and the points have been counted. Let's see who took the lead this time around <3

Gryffindor: 523
Hufflepuff: 494
Ravenclaw: 259
Slytherin: 305

Aaaaaand... Gryffindor stays on the lead! Shocker? No? Okay then. Well, let's give our lions one big applause because all their efforts are surely worth recognition and praise! Ah, but no so fast, for it seems that as hard as Gryffindor may try to wave goodbye to our badger with their pretty little paws, Hufflepuff is here to stay! The point difference between them is one that could disappear by the time next week comes, meaning there's still a chance for Wurr to wear yellow and black. As for our snakes, they are barely managing to keep their third place. Come on, Slytherin, you need to step up your game and show everyone why it is that you became victors last term. The same goes for Ravenclaw, because I bet all you awesome eagles can soar higher than just that, riiiiiiight?

As always, thank you everyone for your hard work and dedication <3

Happy Wurring!

--------------------
............user posted imageuser posted image

These cute pixels were made by the most wonderful Evan ♡
PM
^
Gretchen Kirke-Faust
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 11:03 AM

"you come by it honestly, the ugliness inside you"

YEAR:
5th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Viridian Guild Leader
HEIGHT:
5'
Pureblood
Rep: 51 pts [ + | - ]

Gretchen Kirke-Faust
© Robin // She/Her
Awards: 80

HEAR YE, HEAR YE

Just a reminder that voting for the Halloween 2k17 Costume Contest is open until October 30th at 11:59PM CST - So there is one week left to vote for your favourites! Spread some love <3

Head over to this thread to vote.

See you on Halloween!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 09:52 PM

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'11
Pureblood

Martín Marzán

HOUSE POINTS

Another week had passed, and with it a few more House Points have been added to our count. Sooooo, how about we see how the houses are doing in this last count of the month???

Gryffindor: 607
Hufflepuff: 509
Ravenclaw: 286
Slytherin: 355

You know how they always say that slow and steady wins the race? Well, I'm not sure if that works if everyone takes it to heart, ya know? Although it seems to be working just fine for Gryffindor, and our badgers will really need to do a jump in points if they want to take their lead back. With less than a 100 points difference, would it really be that hard? I think that by now we should all know that it's never wise to underestimate a Hufflepuff, so maybe our lions really should watch their backs. Nothing is set in stone until November ends, and I'm not sure if Ravenclaw and Slytherin went on vacation without inviting me (#rudetyvm) or if they decided it was suddenly time for early unscheduled hibernation, but they really need to get back on this race. Like come on, what is a few 100 points? I believe in you all! May the best house win, keep submitting all those threads and rankings and points <3

Everyone has worked very hard this term, and with one month left, we definitely can't let all those efforts go to waste!

Happy Wurring! -throws confetti and runs away-

--------------------

PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 09:03 AM

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'11
Pureblood

Martín Marzán

THE HOLIDAY SEASON IS HERE!

...Because that's what happens immediately after Halloween ends, right?

Holiday spirit aside, it's November 1st and that also means it's time to celebrate some of Wurr's wonderful people! With so many amazing members, how could choosing ever be easy? After much thought and some very tough decisions, I'm here to bring you Staff's picks for October's Of The Month!

Make sure to congratulate them when you see them around!

As always...Happy Wurring!

--------------------

PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 06:08 PM

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'11
Pureblood

Martín Marzán

SWISH AND FLICK!

Another month has passed and November is finally here! Which means that we have brand new CDCs and MWMs to help you awaken that muse that sometimes can be so terribly elusive. This time around, our theme is magic, because hey, this is a witchcraft school, isn't it? So, how about you tell us a bit about your character's magical experiences? Have a look at November's Monthly Writing Memes and see if any our magical prompts inspire you to write about those memorable moments that come with being a witch or wizard!

Staying on topic, you could also tell us all about your character's use of magic, because Character Development Challenge #16 is all about their favourite spells and potions!

We hope you like the additions we have for this month, and as always, if you have any suggestions for CDCs or MWMs, you can send them to any of our lovely staffers before the 25th of the month!

Happy Wurring! Toodles!

--------------------

PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 09:59 PM

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'11
Pureblood

Martín Marzán

HOUSE POINTS

I know, I know, too many announcements, right? Well, it's Thursday night, so what else could be expected? It's time to look at our new House Point count! Get your pompoms, your confetti and all that jazz!

Gryffindor: 790
Hufflepuff: 521
Ravenclaw: 407
Slytherin: 608

Woooah Gryffindor! Look at that jump! Talk about establishing a substantial point difference! You guys are really out there to win, huh? Careful though, it isn't time to paint our walls bright red (for yet another term) just yet, because it seems #TeamSlythewin heard our wake up calls once and for all. Yep, believe your eyes, our snakes have slithered their way to second place! Did the badgers fall asleep in their place? It would seem so when considering that small increase in points. Come on, Hufflepuff, you can do much better than this! And speaking of doing better, Ravenclaw earned quite a few points since last week! Good work everyone, keep the spirits up, there's one month of Fall Term to go!

And remember... Wurr it like you mean it! c;

--------------------

PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 10:56 PM

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'11
Pureblood

Martín Marzán

HOUSE POINTS

Oh yes, it has been a week already. Time flies, doesn't it? Let's see how things are looking this lovely Thursday night/Friday morning/whatever-time-it-is-where-you're-at!

Gryffindor: 1088
Hufflepuff: 554
Ravenclaw: 441
Slytherin: 698

Look up to the skies, what is that you see? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's Gryffindor... because apparently lions flying is a totally plausible thing when it comes to befitting metaphors that display our current House Point situation. Red Team is keeping their lead and soaring up high with an amazing point difference! Congratulations! Seems like our dear snakes will need to grow a pair of wings and turn into occamies if they want to reach first place. But careful with getting stuck in a tea pot! As for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, ever heard of the phrase 'you snooze, you lose'? It's not too late for a glorious comeback, show us what you got! Come on, people, I'm running out of things to say for these announcements.

As always, thank you everyone for your hard work and don't forget to keep on submitting all those wonderful points!

Wurr-on!

--------------------

PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 09:46 PM

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'11
Pureblood

Martín Marzán

ONIONS HAVE LAYERS...
AND OGRES DO TOO

At least if we believe Shrek when it comes to such things Hello dearest Wurrians! Believe it or not, only two weeks are left of Fall Term! You know what that means, don't you? Yeep, you guessed that right (or maybe didn't?)... it's once again time for some Furry Onion Awards (I hear they're furry so they make no one cry)

So, how about you head over here and nominate all those members, characters, threads, that you think definitely deserve recognition?

You have until November 23rd at 11:59PM CST to get all your nominations in...and then comes the voting. -insert dramatic drum roll here-

Before I take my leave, a mandatory onion pun: What do you call a Hobbit with an appetite? Lord of the Onion Rings

Welp, I never said it would be a good pun, did I? Happy Wurring!

--------------------

PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 10:48 PM

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'11
Pureblood

Martín Marzán

HOUSE POINTS

What? You thought I was done for the night? Oh no no, it's Thursday, and that means we have a House Point Count to announce!

Gryffindor: 1127
Hufflepuff: 577
Ravenclaw: 454
Slytherin: 704

With the way these recent counts are looking, I'm beginning to think Gryffindor could be doing something to get rid of their competition. Slip Sleeping Draught in their tea or something? Who knows, but surely no one can deny that our lions are doing their best to make sure no one can beat them. Of course, this is something that could easily change with new submissions, so don't lose hope because only two weeks of term are left! A lot can be done to help your favourite house earn points (And if that happens to be Gryffindor, then no harm in helping make the difference even greater, right?)

Thank you for your hard work and for all the points submitted!

Happy Wurring!

--------------------

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (44) « First ... 42 43 44 
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥