izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

this is an outrage!, marsybaby
Evan · 17 · 7 · · Halfblood · 5'11"
Gryffindor
Awards:
Awards: 2

May 28 2018, 03:54 PM   Link Quote
Martín ,

Well, looks like Gryffinpuff won.

That's surprising, considering you were missing arguably your best player...

C'est quoi ce bordel, Mars?! Why couldn't I play? If they said I couldn't take part because I got in detention, whatever, but then you turn around and beat that guy nearly-to-death? On the pitch, and in front of the crowd! I mean, fuck that!

(You did play well, though.)

- Syn

@Martín Marzán

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Stells Artois · 16 · 6th · Viridian Guild · Pureblood · 5'11
Administrator
Awards:
Awards: 158

May 28 2018, 04:09 PM   Link Quote
Chère Euphrosyne,
Bonjour, and thank you for what I will take is your way of saying congratulations!

Did some professor forbid you from playing or something? Honestly, I also wish you could have played, it would have been nice to have you in the pitch with us – it could have been just like when we were back at Beauxbatons. Speaking of which, Hogwarts must be more lenient or something, because when I pulled that one during a match back at France, it did end up with me getting expelled. Oh well, I wasn't feeling in the mood to go to a new school anyways, so I suppose it all works out in my favour (and doesn't it always?). And come on, I bet you enjoyed the show! Plus, the fool asked for it.

Cariño, I always play well.

À bientôt

- Mars

--------------------
god - captain / chaser
Gryffinpuff
user posted imageuser posted image
These cute pixel and avatars were made by the most wonderful Evan ♡
Gryffindor
Awards:

May 28 2018, 04:27 PM   Link Quote
Martín ,

You are your stupidly charming self, as always, Mars...

The bitch-head of Gryffindor forbade me from playing because I got a detention. It was ridiculous, I wish I could've smashed her stupid bitch face... But, um, obviously that wouldn't have helped the situation. So yeah, no Syn in quidditch.
Hmm, perhaps you're right - Hogwarts is much less leniant, considering we both got thrown out of France like day-old garbage, hm? Ah well, I suppose being expelled makes us cooler, obviously. And if the expulsion hadn't have happened, we wouldn't be both here, being very cool Gryffindors together.

It was fun to watch, as always... and as much as it wasn't fair that you could throw punches, it was very satisfying to watch that sleazy connard get his ass handed to him. I assume he said something that meant he deserved it...

...it still fucking sucked not to play though!

- Syn

@Martín Marzán

--------------------
Administrator
Awards:

May 28 2018, 04:49 PM   Link Quote
Chère Euphrosyne,
Ah yes, stupidly charming, that's me. And stupidly handsome too, if I may add. It wouldn't be me if it were otherwise!

Professor D'Este? Garce! That's just dumb if you think about some of the other people who were allowed to play. How come we're the only ones with an army general of a head of house? Gods. I'm glad you made the wise choice not to hit her though, that would have definitely gotten you expelled.

Bet it intimidates people, huh? Though I'm quite sure most here don't even know I was expelled. Guess my family did a pretty good job at covering it up. What else could be expected from the Marzáns? I don't really care for it, and honestly, being a Gryffindor isn't all that bad. Still never a fan of the uniform, good thing the company makes up for that.

When have I ever punched anyone who didn't deserve it? Of course he said something that made him deserve it, and I mean, every single word that comes out of that cabrón's mouth is idiotic, but this just crossed the line. Feel free to punch him for me next time you see him.

I know it sucks, I wish I could have done something to help. If it's any consolation, you can always come to celebrate with us!

- Mars

--------------------
god - captain / chaser
Gryffinpuff
Gryffindor
Awards:

May 28 2018, 06:18 PM   Link Quote
Martín ,

I'm not going to agree with you no matter how many times you call yourself beautiful, Martín! Perhaps I'll admit that you have a handsome personality, though.

Exactly! That snake you beat up spews shit about "mudbloods" left, right and centre, but he could still play...

The more I think about it, the more awesome it is that you almost broke his face.

Hm... I'm not sure if I'd want to have my "incident" kept quiet like yours - like you say, it's intimidating, which means I don't have to deal with people who're so weak-willed that they refuse to go near a girl just because she [i]almost split someone's head open[/s] threw a few punches. Of course your family brushed everything under the rug, that seems very much like them. Apparently mine didn't care enough! Not that I actually care, either.

Oh, in that case, I'll make sure to wait outside the hospital wing for the little fucker to get sent back to his dorm. Can't have someone going around with the same hairstyle as me, either, hm? It's alright, I guess it's all in the past now anyway. I'm not sure if I'd do any good "celebrating" with you all: there's probably alcohol or something involved and drunk people piss me off. No offence, chéri. It's at least nice to be invited ★
We must catch up soon, yes? In person?

- Syn

@Martín Marzán

--------------------
Administrator
Awards:

May 30 2018, 04:05 AM   Link Quote
Chère Euphrosyne,
Don't worry, I don't need you to agree with me. I already know it to be true, and that's all that really matters! I would also agree that I have a very handsome personality though, so thank you.

Well, let's be real for a second, if all supremacists were forbidden from playing Quidditch, Slytherin would have just about one player. Guess they get special privileges or something. Damn snakes. Honestly, I wish Flowers hadn't played, the match would have been much more enjoyable for me that way. Though you're right: in retrospective, punching him was fucking great.

I don't know, I guess I find it amusing that people think they can say whatever the hell they want to me and that there wont be any consequences, as if they don't know a thing about that beloved family of mine. I guess I had grown used to the respect people showed to me at Beauxbatons. But oh well, if they insist on seeing my bad side, that's exactly what will happen. On the other hand, the reputation suits you perfectly. I'm sure your social butterfly self truly appreciates not having to talk to all those cowards.

Ma chère, there's no way he will ever look better than you with that hairstyle, I can assure you that. I'd make a comparison as to what he looks like, but its to crude to ever be written or spoken by someone like me. As for drunk people... do I piss you off when I'm drunk? Granted I'm sure I'm terribly loud, but you must admit I give superb speeches and do incredible things which usually end up with me in the Hospital Wing.

Oh Euphrosyne! I'm not sure! What will people say if they see me with such an utterly terrifying person! Knowing Hogwarts, someone will probably say I'm starting a gang or something. Wonderful! Also, I was kidding, you know I love spending time with you.

- Mars

--------------------
god - captain / chaser
Gryffinpuff
Gryffindor
Awards:

Jun 5 2018, 06:36 PM   Link Quote
Martín ,

If you were anybody else, Mars, I would have broken your face by now. You're lucky that you're such a good friend!

I suppose you're right, but in that case they shouldn't play anyway! Ugh, fucking purebloods... No offence.

You're right: people did respect you a lot back in France. It must be weird suddenly going to where some people know as little enough about you to actually have the balls to talk shit to your face. I'm a cocky twat when I want to be, but even I know not to talk garbage about the Marzáns... at least not in front of one. ;)

Well, thankyou... Not that it's really on the top of my to-do list to look good. Unlike some people, I don't carry around a compact mirror everywhere I go - even on the Quidditch pitch mid-match! You're a real goofball, Marzán.
You don't piss me off when you're drunk... most of the time. But other people are ridiculously frustrating. All the "oh, let's have sex" and "Syn, do a shot with me" You know I hate it when people think they can talk to me. You do give.... interesting speeches, I'll give you that.

Ha! I'm glad you were kidding, dare I say you might've actually upset me if you'd been telling the truth. You're a good friend, Mars, despite your general moronity. Of course, I am only mostly kidding. Pretty please find a way to get to the girls dorm without the staircase shoving you out, it's so boring in here and I hate my dormmates just so much.

- Syn

@Martín Marzán

--------------------
Administrator
Awards:

Jun 10 2018, 11:55 AM   Link Quote
Chère Euphrosyne,
Don't you even dare touch my face. It's too pretty to be broken, thank you very much. Though it warms my heart to know that you enjoy my friendship enough not to do that. So sweet!

None taken. You know being a supremacist has never been my thing. I mean, let's be real here for a second: I have much better things to brag about than my blood status, and pureblood or not, no one can even compare to me anyways. Just stating the facts here!

Wow are you implying that you talk garbage about me behind my back? You hear that? It's the sound of my heart breaking into a million tiny pieces. You've done it, Syn. Félicitations! But, being real, you can talk garbage about the Marzáns all you want (but not me), you know I do it myself all the time. Just make sure they don't hear you.

Hey hey! I liked that mirror! I'm really sad that it's gone. Want to go mirror shopping with me? Bet it'd be a blast. For me, at least, shopping is always fun.

Gods. Honestly, some people are gross when they're drunk (and when they're not). Really need to chill those fucking teenage whoremones. Don't worry, I'm not the kind of person to go around asking anyone to have sex with me, drunk or not, that's just...so crude.

I mean, you could come hang out at my dorm if you want, it's surprisingly empty most of the time, and I'm pretty sure the staircase won't kick you out. If anything, we could always just hog the common room and tell everyone else to fuck off.

x

- Mars

--------------------
god - captain / chaser
Gryffinpuff
Gryffindor
Awards:

Jun 29 2018, 01:08 PM   Link Quote
Martín ,

"Sweet"? Blegh... if you say so!

I understand - as far as purebloods go, you're a relatively decent one. You know before me and my sisters, my whole family was pureblood? We could be related somewhere far back, you know. You could have a little French in you, for all you know... although I'm sure you've probably had some French in you before. See, I can be funny! Who knew?

Merci, Mars, but I think I'll pass on "mirror shopping". I hate buying shit that I don't need! The one thing I can't imagine myself needing any less is a mirror: I don't care how I look. I could do with something warm to wear when it starts to get cold in Autumn, though. So you might have a shopping trip on your hands... just so long as we don't take hours!

As much as your lifestyle choices confuse me greatly, I am glad that you're a good person, Mars. If we weren't friends, my time at Hogwarts would be drastically more boring. I might actually humour you by going to visit your dorm - or, as you say, telling everyone to fuck off. I do that anyway, you do that anyway... why not do it together, hm?

- Syn

@Martín Marzán

--------------------
Administrator
Awards:

Jul 3 2018, 04:43 AM   Link Quote
Chère Euphrosyne,
So sweet.

Gods. Look at you being a comedian. Not going to lie, I laughed at that one. And honestly, who knows? Maybe I have, maybe I haven't.If we're talking tongues when French kissing, then for sure. As for us being related, maybe we could be! Wouldn't that be awesome? As far as I know I'm 100% Español, but one can dream!

Woah there, what kind of terrible things are you saying? Everyone needs mirrors, querida, even if it's just for the sake of showing them to unsuspecting idiots who try flirt with you, just to remind them how horrendous they look. And do you really expect me to go shopping and take less than a few hours? my dear Syn. It requires commitment! Dedication! And of course looks as good as mine to be able to look amazing in everything one tries.

That's alright, you don't need to understand my lifestyle choices, most people don't and I really can't be bothered to explain it to anyone. I'm just who I am.

So, common room it is? I'll do my best to entertain you. Can't have your life turning boring!

x

- Mars

--------------------
god - captain / chaser
Gryffinpuff
Gryffindor
Awards:

Jul 11 2018, 05:35 PM   Link Quote
Martín ,

TMI, Martín! I don't need to know where your tongues been, thanks! Unless you want me to cut it off, or wash it off with soap. It would be funny if we were related, though, not that I think my mother would be fond of that kind of thing. The Marzáns would probably be not-so-good press, considering the kind of people she hangs out with.

Ha! I might have to save that one for later use... They think they're acting all sweet and charming, then bam, turn the mirror around and remind them that they look, act and sound like garbage. That's very Syn-esque of you, Mars. I'll take credit for the idea, naturally.
I can't imagine looking good like you do. Not in a weird way, trust me, I'm definitely not as taken by your beauty as everyone else seems to be, but you make such an effort all the time. It's kinda crazy. Like girls who wear makeup - I mean, merde, who has time for that?

Yes please, O Grecian Deity. I'd love to have your company, if only to feed your delightful ego for a while. Maybe you can help me with some homework - not that I'd ever admit I needed help, but working out has taken up a lot of time that I proooobably should have spent studying. On the plus side, I could probably deadlift half of our house now.

- Syn

@Martín Marzán

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD