House points
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Head Students
Prefects
of the months

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

2-Step Ahead, Eliot Peters \ 16 \ Ravenclaw \ Purebloo
Taesung Ryu
 Posted: Aug 20 2017, 05:46 PM

"안 괜찮아."

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
N/A
HEIGHT:
5'8
pureblood
Rep: 4 pts [ + | - ]

Taesung Ryu
© Dannie // she/her
Awards: 6

MUD HI WE WERE JUST TALKING IN THE CBOX PLS ACCEPT MY CHILDREN <333

TAESUNG RYU: Taesung is my 6th year Gryffindor! He's awful. He looks cute but he's rude and violent. Tae is considered a bully, he hurts people for fun and honestly doesn't care about the repercussions. Having 6 siblings and being betrothed since he was 6 isn't exactly something that would make him nice. He actually punches his twin brother, does drugs, has a personality disorder, and sleeps around a lot. He's awful which makes him fun.

JAYSON ROGERS: A literal disaster. he's a 6th year Ravenclaw, only just started attending Hogwarts(aka only just entered the wizarding world). Jay is quiet and reserved, focusing on his studies or looking after his younger brother Ko and his younger sister Mcaylah. His mother died when he was 13 and his father left when he was 5 so he's been raising his brother and sister on his own for a while and is naturally protective. If you couldn't tell already, he's a halfblood. He's mostly only at Hogwarts to look after his siblings. Jay doesn't like talking about family and he's honestly awful at making friends sorry.

AILANI KEALOHA: She's lame. Nah I'm kidding, she's a mom to 3rd and 4th years but a child when around those closer to her age. She's a 7th year Hufflepuff who enjoys having fun and seems innocent but is really willing to do anything and has probably gotten herself into quite some trouble over the years.

MILES PETROU: My 6th year Slytherin! Miles is power hungry and rude and hates making friends. She's more interested in having a good time occasionally and rising to the top most of the time. She's a textbook Slytherin tbh.
PM
^
Ramir Khan
 Posted: Aug 21 2017, 01:06 PM

"Advanced Member"

YEAR:
4th Year
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5' 5"
Half Blood
Rep: 2 pts [ + | - ]

Ramir Khan
© JAL | Aslan // He/Him
Awards: None

@Eliot Peters I'm all down for a duel. Is it gonna be a "we need to practice" kind of duel or a "you insulted my honor" kind of duel?

P.S. Yes, I also drool at this avatar. He's fucking gorgeous. And its summer, so all my thirst comes out in the form of shirtless avatars.

--------------------
Ramir Khan
Profile | Plotting | Tracker
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥