House points
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Head Students
Prefects
of the months

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

2-Step Ahead, Eliot Peters \ 16 \ Ravenclaw \ Purebloo
Eliot Peters
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 07:43 PM

"I will find your rooftop, and I will be on top of it. "

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5-11
Pureblood
Rep: 2 pts [ + | - ]

Eliot Peters
© Mud // He Him His
Awards: None

Eliot Peters
16 \ 6th Year \ Ravenclaw \ Pureblood

user posted image

Seeking: I am open to all posts at all times. I enjoy action/dueling/training threads, social get-to-know-ya plots, smoking on rooftops and trying to deal with all this angst posts, and ultimately I just like RP'ing.

About Eliot: The profile can be found here: LINK.

Ultimately, Eliot is an over-thinking, conniving, and curious lad who you, at least once in your life, wanted to either snog or choke. Confident, brave, and bold ON THE INSIDE, Eliot is an awful public speaker, prefers to stay out the spot light, and enjoys people-watching over people-confronting. That said, to those he his loyal and friendly to, Eliot has no qualm seeking vengeance for.

Possible Plot Ideas: Thinks Eliot would be easily able to do in terms of posting:
[*]Testing out new spells in duels
[*]Tutoring Potions
[*]Smoking cigarettes on a rooftop
[*]Talking smack about you or your friends or your enemies
[*]Following people who are doing interesting things they shouldn't because he's curious.

PM
^
Ciprian Dalca
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 07:57 PM

""Fus Ro Dah""

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
🍭
HEIGHT:
5'9
Halfblood
Rep: 3 pts [ + | - ]

Ciprian Dalca
© It's-a Stells! // She/Her
Awards: 4

Hello there Mud! It is I, Stells, and I am here to plotter spam you <3

Mainly I would like to offer you CIPRIAN over here because him and Eliot are roomies so I'd assume they know each other and whatever not! Plus he likes smoking and rooftops. Okay so let me tell you a bit about him: Ciprian is a halfblood and is pretty much a big ol' geek, loves Star Wars, Pokemon, Skyrim, Game of Thrones and all those sort of things most purebloods have no idea about. He's kind of a goof, sarcastic and a bit condescending because he thinks himself smarter than most people. He actually does spend a lot of time reading because he's not a fan of going outside or exercise in general, except for when he has some stupid reckless idea like going skinny dipping in the middle of the night. Other than that he likes the occasional party, and is keen of having flings because what even is commitment, right? His favourite subject is Astronomy but he's also pretty good with charms, so he'd be done to practice dueling...and probs fall right on his pretty butt. Also if Eliot is down to tutor him in potions they can do that too cause like...he's not good at that at all lmao Oh...and he loves candy, there's like a 90% chance he's eating a cherry lollipop whenever someone sees him xD

I also have like...11 other characters but I don't want to overwhelm you with plots just yet <3

--------------------
user posted image

RAVENCLAW

PMEmail
^
Eliot Peters
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 08:03 PM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5-11
Pureblood

Eliot Peters
© Mud // He Him His

@Ciprian Dalca
Thank you for dropping me a hello! I loved everything I read - from flings to nudity to potential murder adventure.

It appears I joined just near the end of the summer term - so I suppose we have 2 options:
* Go back in time to a summer get-to-gether (do they meet at the bookshop and man-glare at each other?)
* Go forward in time post-summer-train-of-death-event and meet up in their room for some catching up/mocking/first-smoke-of-the-year-last-smoke-of-the-summer chill sessions?

Or are classes still going on? I'm still learning everything. I really did Ciprain, and imagine that Eliot purposely pronounces it wrong constantly, and then Ciprian constantly spells Eliot's name like Elliot. They're made to to friendemies. Thoughts?
PM
^
Ciprian Dalca
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 08:12 PM

""Fus Ro Dah""

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
🍭
HEIGHT:
5'9
Halfblood

Ciprian Dalca

@Eliot Peters

CIPRAIN...well he definitely is a Cipain (don't mind my horrid puns)

Okay so basically while we do have term events and what not, we can also do regular threads at specific sections of the forum and in general -despite being summer- we always have classes available. Maybe we could do a forward to...end of summer coming back to the dorm yadayada and be like oh dude it's you. I ALSO LOVE THE FIRST SMOKE OF THE YEAR IDEA YEAH! And def they can be friendenemies, Ciprian will totally spell his name as Elliot, sorry not sorry bc "who the hell calls their kid elliot with one L" ...says the guy named Ciprian LOL (in his defense, he's half romanian)

--------------------
user posted image

RAVENCLAW

PMEmail
^
Seraphina Windsor
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 08:27 PM

"find your [ fire ]"

YEAR:
Seventh
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
TBD
HEIGHT:
1.75 m / 5' 9"
Pureblood

Seraphina Windsor
© Kimmy // She / Her
Awards: 24

Hi Mud! I'm Kimmy and I've just recently come back to WURR after being away for quite a few years. Let me introduce my seventh year not-so-nice Slytherin Seraphina Windsor.

Long story short, her family fell from financial grace and essentially was cast out from the high society they had been a part of. Sera is trying to gain back the status they had once admired. She holds a secret that basically very few, if anyone knows that she's actually a half-blood after finding out that her mother had an affair. She parades around as a pureblood because she knows that status is important in her quest to restore the Windsor name. She is vain, narcissistic and can be mean on purpose sometimes so I wouldn't call her by any means someone who is wholly good. However, she does like to study in the library as she finds studying hard to do sometimes. She also does have anxiety and although she hides it well the pressure of everything is starting to get to her. Basically her life is complicated and stressful.

So I think all the stress of restoring the family name and keeping up appearances means she is just looking for a break and stress reliever from all things. Whilst she's not down for smoking I think she'd definitely be down for something interesting and maybe rebellious to do just to forget the pressures of her life. Eliot sounds like someone she wouldn't mind not holding up appearances for because she'd just be so tired of everything.

If you wanted to combine two of your plot ideas together, Sera probably does need a tutor for potions. Whilst she doesn't like to admit her difficulty with the subject, she does know good grades mean something so she probably would have sought him out a while ago to ask for help. If he has managed to put up with her rudeness and sharp tongue for so long, I think Sera would respect him a lot more and it would more than likely mean she's okay to show herself a bit more than she does to the public. Which could lead to her asking for something different to do or just one day coming in to the study session with a worse mood than normal due to the stress of her life and he suggests something.

So yeah, that's just how I thought those two could interact but I am down for anything that comes to your mind. Let me know what you think!

@Eliot Peters

--------------------
SLYTHERIN
{ wear }
PM
^
Eliot Peters
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 08:39 PM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5-11
Pureblood

Eliot Peters
© Mud // He Him His

QUOTE (Ciprian Dalca @ Aug 11 2017, 10:12 PM)
@Eliot Peters

CIPRAIN...well he definitely is a Cipain (don't mind my horrid puns)

Okay so basically while we do have term events and what not,  we can also do regular threads at specific sections of the forum and in general -despite being summer- we always have classes available. Maybe we could do a forward to...end of summer coming back to the dorm yadayada and be like oh dude it's you. I  ALSO LOVE THE FIRST SMOKE OF THE YEAR IDEA YEAH! And def they can be friendenemies, Ciprian will totally spell his name as Elliot, sorry not sorry bc "who the hell calls their kid elliot with one L" ...says the guy named Ciprian LOL (in his defense, he's half romanian)

@Ciprian Dalca Yess lets do it this is perfect. In the dorms. Should I create (with your permission>)
PM
^
Ciprian Dalca
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 08:45 PM

""Fus Ro Dah""

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
🍭
HEIGHT:
5'9
Halfblood

Ciprian Dalca

@Eliot Peters
Yeees if you want to start it I'm down <3 I'M EXCITED WOOOOO

Also in case you want more threads and what not, I currently have a back-to-school/end-of-summer pool party open group thread going on, so if Eliot would attend something like that you can totally check it out <3 Just thought I'd make the offer just in case c: I do have a bunch more kids and even a ghost and a professor so if there's an specific kind of plot you want I may have someone that fits~

--------------------
user posted image

RAVENCLAW

PMEmail
^
Lenny Plunkett
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 09:51 AM

"buy some one liners i'll throw in some yo mamas"

YEAR:
5th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'3
Muggleborn
Rep: 67 pts [ + | - ]

Lenny Plunkett
© Ruthie // She/Her
Awards: 45

HELLO MUD WELCOME TO WURR. My name is Ruthie, I only cut my toenails when they start slicing into the toe next to them, and I'm here to introduce Eliot to his new bestie! his mortal enemy #1! WHO THE FOOP KNOWS this schmuck!

Okay so this is Lenny. He's currently the Head Boy, but no one knows why, because beyond being incapable at basically living, he's also a real turd sandwich! While most would describe Lenny as a two-bit scam artist, he considers himself the business mogul of this generation and the next 500000 to follow it. He's clever and he talks a big game, but his actual follow through entirely blows. A self-proclaimed master orator and wordsmith, he tends to speak like an auctioneer on methamphetamine. Despite the in your face bravado he wears while trying to sell you a can of Mountain Dew masked as a love potion, underneath is a sad, lonely ball of insecurities and the kind of neurosis most therapists can only dream of. Which is understandable, when you're a 5'3" wimp lost in a forest of impossibly taller teenage boys, weaker than a kitten with a bone deficiency and a muggleborn in Slytherin.

OKAY SO BASICALLY I read conniving and awful public speaker and wanted to wrap my Dorito dusted fingers around this plotter. Conniving? Check, hunty. But Lenny thrives on public speaking. It's like... the one thing he's good at. xD I can't tell if these two dinglehops could benefit from each other's strengths.. or completely detonate in each other's faces. BUT EITHER WAY I THINK IT COULD BE INTERESTING.

So I... didn't have much of a plot idea really. Ack, sorry. but if you wanna hash some things out, I'd be super down to clown! x33

@Eliot Peters

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Eliot Peters
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 12:47 PM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5-11
Pureblood

Eliot Peters
© Mud // He Him His

@Ciprian Dalca Post is up!

@Seraphina Windsor Got & replied to your PM biggrin.gif Let's do thiiiiiiiis!

@Lenny Plunkett Okay. First of all - Dear Lord Let's Be Friends And Conquer The World Together (I mean, i did capitalize all those words so its official). Lenny seems AWFULly delicious and we must certainly figure out if we are a hate-hate or a hate-love relationship. We simply cannot let this question stand!

Now, strap yourself in to the Number 1 seat (i'm the Cap'n, sorry), squeeze on that thinking cap, and let's figure out these murder plots.

I propose that there is a silly little red shirt NPC that needs crushing. Perhaps he dumped a particular fourth year that both of us consider nice, sweet, and innocent. That can't stand - who is he to mess with us (inadvertently?). If they put their two brains together (well, 1 brain and a half a brain), surely they can come up with a way to con this boy into the hospital wing/and/or/coffin.

How does that sound?

OR we can think of other things I'm totally open and wont' be offended don't worry ps what about your fingernails?
PM
^
Lenny Plunkett
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 02:30 PM

"buy some one liners i'll throw in some yo mamas"

YEAR:
5th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'3
Muggleborn
Rep: 67 pts [ + | - ]

Lenny Plunkett
© Ruthie // She/Her
Awards: 45

omg Mud. OMG . I feel like you're speaking my language. which might be called doofus maloofus. it's latin Listen. I'm all about crushing NPCs. my go to one is a fourth year Ravenclaw named Eugene Finkelstein. He's a nice nerd with an unfortunate affinity for eating dog food

I can kinda see Eliot and Lenny as being like.. mmm.. not really frenemies, per say, but more like, I'll use work with you when it suits me but don't really mind the other. I love the idea of having a common enemy to destroy. watch out, Eugene! And if all else fails, Lenny always has the all powerful and mighty Head Boy badge to back them up. x3 I mean, c'mon Eliot. You knows you wants to take advantage of that poop.

SO YES. If you wanna dig further into any details, and if you have ye olde Skype machine, feel free to add me at underpantsgnome@outlook.com or PMs are good too if that's not your thang.

@Eliot Peters

Sidenote: My fingernails are 8 feet long!

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Florian Hollis
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 04:07 PM

"local soft boy"

YEAR:
HOUSE:
ravenclaw
CLASH:
🌻
HEIGHT:
5'8"
pureblood
Rep: 1 pts [ + | - ]

Florian Hollis
© evan // he/him
Awards: 5

@Eliot Peters

hi mud! i'm evan and im here to throw florian at you (gently)

eliot is super cute and i feel like florian would just think he was the cooliest dude he'd ever met. he's grown up in a super stifled world of posh ministry of magic adults, so someone who (gasp) smokes? and (gasp) rebels? i think flo would explode with curiosity. he's also painfully shy and probably very unlikely to start a conversation with eliot off his own back. he might just. watch him from afar tho. lmao. so if eliot wants to be all "WHy are you STARING AT ME" then that's good by me

florian is basically a sweet naive well behaved boy who's never ever done A Cigarette or A Drug or even An Alcohol. and i can imagine hed probably be up for it so if eliot wants to taint my boy into the dark side then that is totally fine lmao.

ALSO i see you mention that eliot likes to follow people who aren't doing what they should be and its FUNNY you mention that because i just posted an open topic RIGHT OVER HERE where florian is doing a potentially illegal thingy, so if eliot wants to drop in there that's chill too! whatever you're up for tbh!

also flo is a Big Gay ™ and has literally never been around other people his age so he's probably going to be very crush-heavy on anyone who talks to him if you wanna go that route too hehe

--------------------
PM
^
Eliot Peters
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 05:38 PM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5-11
Pureblood

Eliot Peters
© Mud // He Him His

@Florian Hollis Howdy! I am all for everything that was spoken, from Big Gays to Murder (you definitely mentioned murder, right?)

I shall steal your open thread as soon as my cookies are done in the oven!
PM
^
Cosimia Spiros
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 10:42 AM

"follow me to the sea"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
ravenclaw
CLASH:
Undecided
HEIGHT:
5'4''
Pureblood

Cosimia Spiros
© Lacey // She/Her
Awards: 9

-Waves- Hiya! My names Lacey! I'm super new around here and I've only have one child at the moment which is Miss Cosimia over here! She is a 7th year, pureblood Ravenclaw who hails from Mykonos, Greece! She's more of an introvert, who also enjoys to people watch, rather than be part of a crowd! She likes to keep people guessing about her. She's much more a loner than a follower, and frankly, she comes off as a snobby bitch most of the time. Her family is obsessed with wealth and power so she went to ALOT of pureblood social events growing up. She's more of an adventurer though, who would rather run around the woods alone, than to sit in the common room and make friends.

I'm open to anything! I just wanna make more plotting for my girl!

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by greywaren. of cttw

user posted image
PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 12:57 PM

"i have problems with authority"

YEAR:
6th Year
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood
Rep: 11 pts [ + | - ]

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her
Awards: 36

YAY HI SO! First off welcome to wurr I'm puzzles, now you know me and your life is instantly better.

so uh yeah i have a ton of kids. Where to even start?

HAVE A BRANDY
So yeah, before I get too far into her, she does tend to be very inappropriate 900% of the time. So if you aren't into that, then SKIP.
If you are, meet this pureblood whirlwind of mayhem and madness. 100% guaranteed to be a bad influence on whoever you throw her with. Her hobbies include drinking excessively, smoking and/or vaping, playing the bass, swearing way too much and sleeping with anything with legs in an attempt to piss of her fiance. She's kind of in the middle of a life crisis. Her best friend/nanny just ditched her and then her parents jumped her with an arranged marriage. I mean, she was a nihilistic poop head before all that but now she's worse.

Then have Miss Connors.
So dear Rode seems to be a soft-spoken, gentle and kind young woman but don't let that lull you into a sense of security. This Irish spitfire is about as fierce as they come. She is incredibly independent and she knows what she wants and goes for it. For the most part, she is pretty chill but she doesn't take well to people who try to tell her what to do or think they know what's best for her. If one does manage to piss her off, she will hold a grudge for, like, ever basically. Usually you'll know you've upset her because she outright refuses to acknowledge your presence.

Then there was Alani...
So Alani is.... Just imagine every candy ever made wrapped in sunshine, dipped in syrup and this sprinkled with a little bit of powdered sugar. Honestly, shit kid just wants everyone to feel loved and happy and accepted. She just moved to the UK from Hawaii because her mother got married and the transition has been kind of hard for her But true to form, she's kept an annoyingly positive spin on it. Love her, hate her or anywhere in-between, it's up to you. She'll probably still bake you some vegan cookies.

I have other kids too, like Drew Silvers, my spineless Hufflepuff boy who just wants to be a writer, Skylar Vanstone, my tortured soul of a slytherin boy who just wants his dead sister back, Effie McNeill, my music professor and then an insane ghost named Tayla. I'm just too lazy to write more.

--------------------

[ perpetual language warning ]
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Eliot Peters
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 05:50 PM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5-11
Pureblood

Eliot Peters
© Mud // He Him His

@Cosimia Spiros Thank you so much for reaching out!
We can definately run into the woods and do bad things! Or, maybe, they could happen to be sitting at the same bench in the courtyard and just start snarkily dissing other people that they both notice as a means of slowly building a relationshpi? D: I'm awful at coming up with ideas

@Brandy Sage Thank you good person for making my life better. Seriously, I/Eliot need Brandy in our lives right now. Can we please go smoking on a rooftop and torch the world? Maybe they know of each other through school and pureblood circles, but both consider the other 'too whatever' to have dealt with before. Any thread ideas you have is perfect, i'll even start them, because I need her nowXD
PM
^
Petra Connor
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 03:04 PM

"Softness is not weakness."

YEAR:
sixth
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
neutral
HEIGHT:
5"5
pureblood
Rep: 18 pts [ + | - ]

Petra Connor
© Allie <3 // her/she/princess
Awards: 14

MUD <33

sooo i want to throw Petra at Eliot

a little about her

Petra, or Pet, is an extremely intelligent, overachieving, and wealthy young lady. She is considered to be pretty, smart, and a charming young lady. Her family, the Connor, is from a long pureblood line that is quite influential in the wizarding world. In school, Petra is both overachieving and intelligent. She spends countless hours studying and practicing spells/hexs/charms. She takes great pride in being smart and hates when other views her anything less

So i can see them getting along..or at least classroom friends..or reading friends. Also she is interested in getting better at dueling..so we can do something with that. I also have four other characters..Adalie, Weiss, Briar Rose, and Amalthea.

link to my plotter if interested in my other babies <333LINK

@Eliot Peters

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
avatar and sig by greywaren. of CTTW Jingle <33(MADE BY BOLT)
PMEmail
^
Cosimia Spiros
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 06:13 AM

"follow me to the sea"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
ravenclaw
CLASH:
Undecided
HEIGHT:
5'4''
Pureblood

Cosimia Spiros
© Lacey // She/Her
Awards: 9

@[Eliot Peter] I like the idea of them dissing other people! Cosimia is really going through this phase where she is beginning to resent other people, because she feels like she hasn't figured out who she is yet. And she doesn't like to see people who kind of have there s**t together!

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by greywaren. of cttw

user posted image
PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 08:57 AM

"i have problems with authority"

YEAR:
6th Year
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood
Rep: 11 pts [ + | - ]

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her
Awards: 36

oh. my. god. yes.
let's have some fun here. i swear brandy isn't my favorite okay. i don't play favorites
Anyways, yes, I think these two will be fun together. I do want more detention threads with this kid of mine. I have one and i need more than one. Because, lets face it, this crazy kid is in and out of there all the time.

What about you? Have any ideas in particular? I'm pretty open to stuff

--------------------

[ perpetual language warning ]
user posted image
PM
^
Ramir Khan
 Posted: Aug 19 2017, 12:54 PM

"Advanced Member"

YEAR:
4th Year
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5' 5"
Half Blood

Ramir Khan
© JAL | Aslan // He/Him

I come here today to deliver unto to you, one Ram! Not the livestock. The boy.

They aren't in the same year OR the same house, but Ram and Elliot are very similar personality wise. Ram is very quiet and always super intense. He is ultra serious way too much of the time. He also loves dueling and magical combat, because he's really good at it.

He doesn't smoke (yet?) but I could see him and Elliot stumbling onto the same places to be alone and/or peoplewatch. And It might be awesome if Elliot gets him to start smoking and they are like quiet friends. My skype is Rhyno360@hotmail.com (Username: Square Mom), and my Discord is Kouta#0762. You are welcome to hit me up on either, just lemme know who you are when you show up!

--------------------
Ramir Khan
Profile | Plotting | Tracker
PM
^
Eliot Peters
 Posted: Aug 20 2017, 05:12 PM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5-11
Pureblood

Eliot Peters
© Mud // He Him His

@Petra Connor LET'S DUEL! If you're up for it, we should definitely get in some practice! And those threads are hella fun! Let me know if you're up for it and I'll start a thread?

@Cosimia Spiros Okay then, I'll start it if you want??????????????????????????????????

@Brandy Sage Let's smoke and chill and rant and rave and may be steal a thing or two and then possibly get caught and given a detention for a later thread????????????

@Ramir Khan I will add you on skype (but it is easier to reach me here on the site through PM). You mentioned intensity, so why don't we duel - and then see what comes of it afterwards? Also - that avatar picture has me drooling a little?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥