5'8
Half-Blood
Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]

Quinlan Bemus
© Tyler // He, Him, They
Awards: 15

Imma just leave this here. *cough cough*

Quinlan Bemus

Fifth-year Gryffindor. Adventurous. Inquisitive. Very interested in researching whatever he could. His main purpose why he researches? For the betterment of people. Is also a bit of an activist with wizarding inequality.

He needs more people to help him with his story arc right now. I might need someone to help him share his interest of researching. I don't mind if they're older than him school-year wise or not. Would be easier but yes.

I don't mind him having enemies as well. I think I was initially scared as a writer for Quinlan to have enemies, but it's essential he has some so he learns and grows. Be it someone who thinks otherwise of his views of wizarding inequality and what not.

Shout out to everyone. SOMEONE GET US AN ANCIENT RUNES PROFESSOR SO I CAN GET QUINNY HIS ARC. Or maybe Shade's Alchemy professor will do.

Other ideas are welcome as well!

(Tie-lurr) is typing ...
Code by: PIERROT

--------------------
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
HIATUS NOTICE
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

QUINLAN BEMUS
{ wear }

"The House of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizarding world for nearly ten centuries." Will you continue that tradition?

PMEmail
^
Phoenix Lin
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 01:22 AM

"the one which remains must be the truth"

YEAR:
5th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
🔍
HEIGHT:
6' 0¾"
Muggleborn
Rep: 4 pts [ + | - ]

Phoenix Lin
© Jynx // She
Awards: 12

@Quinlan Bemus

Hey Tyler c:

We have stuff plotted with Quinlan and Elias, but I also have Phoenix to offer to your bby. Phoenix is a fifth year Ravenclaw, Muggleborn, and absolutely appalled by the lack of rational thinking and reasoning in the wizarding realm (and anywhere else really). Oh, it also doesn't help that the conservation of energy, gravity of all things, and space-time continuum theories are constantly being violated by magic. He lacks tact and much prefers to get to the heart of the problem. He mostly reads scientific papers his mother brings back home, so contrary to most of my other characters, he doesn't really enjoy reading fictional novels. His father is a famous actor while his mother is a professor teaching at MIT. The Lins live in New England (Cambridge, Massachusetts). Originally from one of the wizarding academies in the States, he recently transferred to Hogwarts to solve a murder. However, it's...taking a while and that bugs him.

Out of all my children, Phoenix would be the most suitable as a research partner / associate / friend for Quinlan. He values academic integrity and rational thought, so that would be what he looks for in his friends. However, there are always exceptions. Feel free to use him however~

--------------------
user posted image

Phoenix Lin
Consulting Detective
Send Inquiries to Lifen Huang

user posted image

Credits to myself and Nicole from CTTW

PM
^
Sigurd Nilsson
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 02:27 AM

"I keep a close watch on this heart of mine"

YEAR:
fifth
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
Aegis
HEIGHT:
5'7
Rep: 13 pts [ + | - ]

Sigurd Nilsson
© Sammeh the savior, the protector, THE GUARDIAN OF HOPE //
Awards: 18

eelllooo Tyler <33 Sammeh here

Idk what Quinlan's arc is about exactly, and I definitely don't have an ancient runes professor. But I do have two characters who grew up with rune magic? I'm not sure if it might be of any help for the arc, so I'm just gonna leave this here c:

If not, no hard feelings x3 Def don't feel bad, I just wanted to help out even tho I have no clue what the arc is about sobb. If you wanna yell at me, you got my skype <33

--------------------

I'LL BE A STONE, I'LL BE THE HUNTER
A TOWER THAT CASTS A SHADE

staff!edit: Tine says Sammeh is the best Cookie Slytherin around <33
PM
^
Felton Quigley
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 08:07 AM

"Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee"

YEAR:
5th
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'8
Pureblood
Rep: 14 pts [ + | - ]

Felton Quigley
© Ruthie // She/Her
Awards: 18

Hey Tyler! I don't believe we've ever had the pleasure of plotting, so I'm gonna drop a schmuck on you now but feel free to reject him he's used to it xD

Okay, so I'm offering Felton as a straight up enemy. I know you said at first you were a bit weary of that for Quinlan, but in terms of helping his development in his research for the betterment of humanity, I think Felton can steer him in the right direction.. by showing him what not to do. xD bc Felton thinks he's Mr. Charitable Humanitarian 2k17, especially for the downtrodden (ie... muggleborns) but really he's just another elitist pureblood hiding in sheep's clothing. Plus, the fact that Quinlan's a halfblood will p much have Felton giving him sympathetic head tilts, not listening to a word he says, and being an overall condescending douche.

but yeah let me know if that works for you! if not, that's cool, bruh. x3

@Quinlan Bemus

--------------------
user posted image
Her Ladyship Fuzzy Fluffenface of Squishenshire by Bolt <3
PM
^
Quinlan Bemus
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 07:11 AM

"[HIATUS] Can I really do something about this?"

YEAR:
Fifth
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'8
Half-Blood

Quinlan Bemus
© Tyler // He, Him, They

Ruthie!

Felton sounds like a good person to start an enemy with. I'm a peacemaker so I might try my best to see if I can bend his will mwahahaha no i kid Quinlan's not that mean

Gimme a shout on Skype since I'm quicker at responding there~ I'll send you a PM of my Skype account. Or maybe I'll just put it here. We can develop our plots and threads there as well. If you need any of my bbys to help you with arc progression my bbys are at your service as well ♥

Skype email is: justagamer0716@gmail.com

@Felton Quigley

--------------------
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
HIATUS NOTICE
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

QUINLAN BEMUS
{ wear }

"The House of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizarding world for nearly ten centuries." Will you continue that tradition?

PMEmail
^
Quinlan Bemus
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 05:18 PM

"[HIATUS] Can I really do something about this?"

YEAR:
Fifth
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'8
Half-Blood

Quinlan Bemus
© Tyler // He, Him, They

I've contacted all of you through Skype by the way! I'm sorry plotting is taking a while at the moment~ me wanting to get plots plus exams are not a good combination i promise This is just to remind me as well that I haven't left any of your out if it looks like that in this thread!

@Phoenix Lin -- JYNX I WILL GET BACK TO YOU FOR IDEAS. If you have any, please throw them my way at Skype! ♥

@Sigurd Nilsson -- SAMMEH PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY ARC THING WE WERE TALKING ABOUT at Skype. ♥

--------------------
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
HIATUS NOTICE
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

QUINLAN BEMUS
{ wear }

PMEmail
^
Yedam Bi
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 06:17 PM

"i imagine death so much it feels more like a memory"

YEAR:
5th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'10
Rep: 7 pts [ + | - ]

Yedam Bi
© MARSHMALLOW //
Awards: 2

Hey hey hey. So I keep forgetting that I have one of Quinlan's dormmates lmao but here have a Yedam because they're bound to interact with each other at some point seeing they share the same living space.

If you don't know anything about Yedam, he's a pureblood from a very secluded wizarding village in Korea, and before he came to Hogwarts he knew absolutely nothing about muggles or even halfbloods. He's a really sweet and amiable kid who treats everyone nicely, but he's also supremely reckless and has little to no understanding of how to handle his own problems. Mostly because he also has crippling self-esteem issues and thinks that crying is the only thing he can do in any given situation.

I don't know if Yedam would be a very good research partner (not because he isn't smart he's very logically inclined and loves subjects like potions and ancient runes) simply because he's kind of...clueless in general. He'd love to hear about anything Quinlan manages to dig up though. He likes learning. He just doesn't really like having things explained to him because his English still vaguely sucks.

I have other characters obviously but I don't have any immediate ideas for them. But let me know if this interests you in any way <3

@Quinlan Bemus

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
Ruth Zuniga
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 07:51 PM

"glory & gore"

YEAR:
5th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
guild
HEIGHT:
5'4"
halfblood
Rep: 1 pts [ + | - ]

Ruth Zuniga
© Lyx // they/them
Awards: 10

Mmmmmmaybe take Ruth? I'm not sure what she could offer, but she's also a fifth year Gryffindor and is currently enrolled in two schools concurrently, one of which is a circus school out of magical Brazil. She's super goal oriented and is always working overtime, whether on studies or actually training. She's meant to be a hybrid when I get her ranked and is a halfblood anyway, so they would definitely get along on the wixen inequality front I think. Her maternal family are very pure and elitist and she's essentially the eye roll emoji.

--------------------
user posted image
ruth became a goose mother on 21 june 2016
just try, try a little harder.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥