House points
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Head Students
Prefects
of the months

Pages: (43) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

---> ANNOUNCEMENTS
+ Lydia Elderwood
 Posted: Mar 18 2012, 06:31 PM

"we were angels once"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Cupcake Faction - Leader
HEIGHT:
5'7"
halfblood
Rep: 55 pts [ + | - ]

+ Lydia Elderwood
© Kendall // she/her
Awards: 14

ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD. ONLY STAFFERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

HOPEFULLY WURR'S TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WILL GO AWAY AND WE CAN GET BACK TO OUR OTHER SITE, BUT FOR NOW... <333333333333333333333

--------------------
polaroids and glitter in our hair
-running through sprinklers and nights at the state fair-
you're my favorite
(if I had to choose)

user posted image

KENDALL IS MY HOMIE, YO. SHE'S TASTIER THAN RAINBOWS AND ALSO QUITE AWESOMESAUCE. /ninja!alice
PM
^
+ Lydia Elderwood
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 09:04 PM

"we were angels once"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Cupcake Faction - Leader
HEIGHT:
5'7"
halfblood

+ Lydia Elderwood
© Kendall // she/her

Hola hola hola...

For those of you registering on the site and trying to go ahead and get settled - even though the move still isn't 100% official - please note that the WORKSHOP has been moved to the RANKING forum. So it's still there, I promise. <333

Any questions on anything, don't hesitate to PM a staffer! <3

--------------------
you're my favorite
(if I had to choose)

user posted image

KENDALL IS MY HOMIE, YO. SHE'S TASTIER THAN RAINBOWS AND ALSO QUITE AWESOMESAUCE. /ninja!alice
PM
^
+ Lydia Elderwood
 Posted: Apr 17 2012, 07:37 AM

"we were angels once"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Cupcake Faction - Leader
HEIGHT:
5'7"
halfblood

+ Lydia Elderwood
© Kendall // she/her

IN A GALAXY SITE (NOT SO) FAR, FAR AWAY

So you may have noticed that the domain, www.wizardingrealm.net, now forwards you to this site - our new home!!! Huzzah huzzah! If you weren't around the other day, the discussion on moving WURR to JCink passed and well, here we are. For those of you worried that everything on old WURR is gone forever, fear not! As promised, IF!WURR is still around as a sort of graveyard and everything is still capable of being accessed. Now you just have to go by way of the old z8 address.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Wizarding_Realm/index.php?

That link will take you to the site where everything is. So yes... It's all there. If you have any questions, pleasepleaseplease do not hesitate to contact a staffer! <333

--------------------
you're my favorite
(if I had to choose)

user posted image

PM
^
+ Lydia Elderwood
 Posted: Apr 18 2012, 11:57 AM

"we were angels once"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Cupcake Faction - Leader
HEIGHT:
5'7"
halfblood

+ Lydia Elderwood
© Kendall // she/her

If you have any questions specific to the JCink site and our transfer here, I've created a topic for everyone to look over whatever changes have happened and see if their questions have been answered and such. I've also listed a few of the changes that you may or may not have noticed. So yes... questions or if something is confusing you about JCink and its features and whatnot, post there! LINK LINK LINK!!!

--------------------
you're my favorite
(if I had to choose)

user posted image

PM
^
Brianna Cortez
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 08:20 AM

"[ Glue ] very powerful stuff"

Sixth
HOUSE:
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
Rep: 17 pts [ + | - ]

Brianna Cortez
© Kimmy //
Awards: None

♛RANKING UP♛

HELLO, HELLO!

♠ So since the move from IF to JCink has been relatively smooth, there are a couple of things to sort out still. Anyone who is in the middle of ranking up can still do so but there's a few things to do first.

You're still allowed to link back to the threads on IF!Wurr that you need to help rank up/fulfill the thread requirements, but you MUST start/(repost) a new ranking topic in this forum HERE.

We're not going to be doing any ranking on IF!Wurr anymore. But don't fret! If we have started reviews on your rank up on IF!Wurr and you have posted in the JCink!Wurr ranking forum (as linked above), we'll get around to re-posting/starting our reviews so things can continue as smoothly as possible.

Furthermore, I shall take this time out to also mention about having being aware/go and have a mini-reposting marathon with some of the larger threads from IF!Wurr (if that makes sense). There are a couple of massive active threads from IF!Wurr that need to be re-posted and the sooner it is done (preferably in order), the faster people can put up new reply. What's the incentive, you say? Welllllll, you get more posts added to your post count with little work needed, hehe.

Peace out lovelies! ♠

--------------------
PM
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:34 PM

"[it was only] just a dream"

6th
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
Rep: 22 pts [ + | - ]

Awards: 8

wanted!
the hogwarts express is looking for dedicated staff members!

The Hogwarts Express, Hogwarts' very own student run newspaper is looking for new staff members!

Interested? Scoot on over here for all the details!

--------------------
if you're in love
( then you are the lucky one )

PM
^
Blyssenor Wright
 Posted: Apr 22 2012, 06:09 AM

"CATCH ME I'M FALLING"

YEAR:
7TH
HOUSE:
GRYFFINDOR
CLASH:
CUPCAKE
HEIGHT:
5'0
SINGLE
Rep: 34 pts [ + | - ]

Blyssenor Wright
© ALICE // SHE/HER
Awards: 9

Hey wurrians! So the staff has decided to allow a larger size of avatar! smile.gif

So currently, the allowed avatar sizes are: 100x100, 150x200, 165x225, and 200x300. Your avatar must be one of those exact sizes and not in between.

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SO GO CRAZY! SHOW OFF MORE OF YOUR AWESOME PEOPLE!

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Kieran Sawyer
 Posted: Apr 24 2012, 09:11 AM

"Forever in Love with Lydia Rose"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
AEGIS Leader
HEIGHT:
5'10
Halfblood
Rep: 21 pts [ + | - ]

Kieran Sawyer
© Amber // She/Her
Awards: 6

WURR SPRING SPIRIT WEEK!

Hello darling Wurrloves! If you haven't noticed,
the prefects have put together a spirit week
filled with a whole slew of awesome fun and
games, so head on over to THIS FORUM and
your house pride!

GO LIONS!

Kimmy!Edit ... HUFFLEPUFF

This post has been edited by Brianna Cortez: Apr 24 2012, 10:08 AM
PMEmail
^
Blyssenor Wright
 Posted: Apr 26 2012, 10:16 AM

"CATCH ME I'M FALLING"

YEAR:
7TH
HOUSE:
GRYFFINDOR
CLASH:
CUPCAKE
HEIGHT:
5'0
SINGLE

Blyssenor Wright
© ALICE // SHE/HER

Hey wurrians! So the staff has decided now to allow a month long trial run of gifs/moving images in your avatars. At the end of the trial, we will be doing a survey of sorts to see whether you want them to stay or not.

They must be one of these four sizes and nothing in between: 100x100, 150x200, 165x225, and 200x300.

If you need help getting a gif resized, you can always shoot me a PM or check out the resource sites such as Caution 2.0 and ATF. <333 So hop to it! =D

--------------------

PMEmail
^
+ Lydia Elderwood
 Posted: May 1 2012, 03:09 PM

"we were angels once"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Cupcake Faction - Leader
HEIGHT:
5'7"
halfblood

+ Lydia Elderwood
© Kendall // she/her

Today I met the boy I'm gonna marry...

In honor of Lydia and Kieran's wedding (the post for the ceremony will be up shortly!), it was decided to create a subforum in the Clash for all future weddings and large events that might need multiple threads! So if you check out the Clash area, you will see a subforum named Weddings and Events. This way, large events that might have multiple plot-threads and such can all be kept in the same area. Huzzah huzzah! So keep that in mind all you future lovebirds and party planners and... such!

And because I have to --- MAKE SURE TO PLOT SOME FUN STUFF FOR THE LYDIERAN WEDDING! Plot page is: HERE!!!

--------------------
you're my favorite
(if I had to choose)

user posted image

PM
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: May 3 2012, 12:19 PM

6th
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:

big news!
the hogwarts express gets new leadership!

After much deliberation and due to working on a few other staffly projects in the upcoming months, I have decided to step down as Editor-in-Chief of the Hogwarts Express!

But, fear not because this mantle is being taken up by our very own Chuck/Balthazar Harkonen!

He will be reviewing all staff applications and current staff and posting up his finalized decisions soon! Go congratulate him and thank him for taking over these duties! Woot! Go Chuck! <3

--------------------
if you're in love

PM
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: May 7 2012, 06:26 PM

6th
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:

so sorry
( to see you go )

The wonderful-amazing Ms. Kenzie (JR/Brydon) has decided to step down from staff. ): But never fear! She's not going anywhere! She'll still be around for threading and plotting! Thanks for your dedicated service to WR, Kenzie!

If you see her, be sure to thank her! <3

--------------------
if you're in love

PM
^
Balthazar Harkonen
 Posted: May 13 2012, 04:20 PM

"Unregistered"

HOUSE:
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
[ + | - ]

Balthazar Harkonen
© //

THE CHOSEN ONES ARE HEREThe roster for the Hogwarts Express staff has been posted up! You can find the thread here! With them come some new columns and some added flavor to the Hogwarts Express, so stay tuned for the next edition to the paper!
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: May 16 2012, 01:57 AM

6th
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:

end of spring term!
schooooool's out for summer!

Well... almost at least. We have a few things to take care of first! But yes! It's almost summer term on WR!

Firstly, make sure you are posting all your threads for points here!

Next, the staff would like to announce that there will be no FOAs this term. With the move, things have been rather hectic and irregular. We also have lots of ideas for re-vamping them and making them even better and could use just a little more time to finish with the changes! SO... look for the NEW!FOAs at the end of the summer term! And for them to be better than ever!

--------------------
if you're in love

PM
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: May 22 2012, 04:58 PM

6th
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:

looking for a few
good men!

You heard that right, folks! WR is currently on the look out for potential new staff members. See this as the official "feeler." The Admin team is reaching out to see who may be interested in joining our staff!

Please PM Alice, Katie, or Kendall if you are interested ASAP! Include why you are interested and why you feel you'd be a good addition to our current staff! (Feel free to include any specific skills, interests, and ideas you might have!)

--------------------
if you're in love

PM
^
+ Lydia Elderwood
 Posted: May 25 2012, 07:30 PM

"we were angels once"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Cupcake Faction - Leader
HEIGHT:
5'7"
halfblood

+ Lydia Elderwood
© Kendall // she/her

I heard the news today, oh boy...

We are coming up on the end of spring term, so just a few little things to bring up...

• We are still accepting applications for potential new staff. You can PM me, Alice (Blyssenor Wright), or Katie (Sky Sutherland) with why you are interested in joining staff and why you think you would be a good addition!

• End of term also means that we'll be tallying up house points soon, so make sure to submit your threads for points - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR THREAD PARTNER HAS NOT ALREADY POSTED IT. Only threads started on or after March 1st will be accepted. --- Get all your information HEREHEREHERE.

• Don't forget about Spring Spirit Week! If you signed up any of your characters, make sure to get them into the games!

I LOVE ALL MY BEAUTIFUL WURRIAN-DARLINGS. *SNUGGLES AND LOVE* <333

--------------------
you're my favorite
(if I had to choose)

user posted image

PM
^
Blyssenor Wright
 Posted: May 28 2012, 07:11 PM

"CATCH ME I'M FALLING"

YEAR:
7TH
HOUSE:
GRYFFINDOR
CLASH:
CUPCAKE
HEIGHT:
5'0
SINGLE

Blyssenor Wright
© ALICE // SHE/HER

RANKING UPDATE !

For the moment, we have closed the ranking forum while the review team catches up and finishes the applications that are currently open. You can still edit your applications and prepare them to apply, but no new applications will be added to the queue until we are caught up. As soon as it is open again, we will post an announcement to let you guys know. smile.gif

--------------------

PMEmail
^
+ Lydia Elderwood
 Posted: May 31 2012, 11:28 PM

"we were angels once"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Cupcake Faction - Leader
HEIGHT:
5'7"
halfblood

+ Lydia Elderwood
© Kendall // she/her

THE TIMES THEY ARE A-CHANGIN'...

With the beginning of June marks the start of SUMMER TERM here at Wizarding Realm and, as always, we have some super awesomely wonderful announcements to share with you guys!

FIRST OF ALL... Let's all give a huge round of applause for STEPH who will be joining the ranks of staff as a member of our Glomp Squad! Don't let James' strange new color fool you - he's still a Gryffindor at heart!

SECOND OF ALL... We have a new group of prefects to introduce! Spread the love and snuggles for these four whose characters will serve as your prefects for the duration of summer term:

Gryffindor: Sam aka Pansam (Pandora Silvers)
    Hufflepuff: Cat (Alric Bolstridge)
    Ravenclaw: Amanda (Shiral Verdantclaw)
    Slytherin: Blake (Clive Ridley)

and LASTLY... House points have been counted and added to the sidebar. As you can all see, it was a very close race, but in the end HUFFLEPUFF came out with a win, so they will now have use of the CHAMBER OF ERISED forum located in the Department of Incentives!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HARD WORK! NOW LET'S HAVE A SUPER, AMAZINGLY AWESOME SUMMER TERM!!! <333

--------------------
you're my favorite
(if I had to choose)

user posted image

PM
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: Jun 3 2012, 09:08 PM

6th
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:

brand new!
skin!

As you may have noticed, the pips have been changing! I am in the process of putting up the new skin! Things may start looking weird/mismatching for awhile. Give me a few hours to get things up and situated. I will then open a thread for any errors/bugs you find! Please be patient with me! <3

--------------------
if you're in love

PM
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: Jun 5 2012, 11:55 AM

6th
HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:

general
reminder!

This is just a general reminder to keep all images to a max width of 500 px so as to not stretch the board. The staff will enforcing this from here forward.

If an image is too large, please re-size your images, re-host, and re-post or simply use click through links. There is a resize code, but if it does not re-size things to 500px wide or smaller, it is YOUR responsibility to re-size and re-post.

The primary areas of concern are signatures, galleries, and spam, but this applies to anywhere graphics may be posted on the board. Thanks for your understanding and if you have any concerns, please be sure to message any member of staff!

--------------------
if you're in love

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (43) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥