of the month!

Add Reply
New Poll

what do i write here? honestly, no idea, bby quin needs your help!
Quinlan Bemus
 Posted: May 19 2017, 06:04 PM
Tyler
Fifth
Half-Blood
Gryffindor
16 YEARS
82 posts
Let's begin again. ♥

Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]
Quinlan BemusGryffindor Beginner
Awards: None

To be honest, I've written this post on a whim. I'm having trouble getting muse and I know I shouldn't force it but I need something to prompt me or some form of writing otherwise I'll grow old and become and old man and regret not doing anything about it

But in saying that, I have no requirements for anyone who wants to go. Maybe just cheer up Quin, he's in a weird state right now like me tbh

my attempt of getting something for my bby

I don't mind if only one person joins or more let's be honest here, the more the merrier, I mean you're trying to cheer up my bby

sooo yeah. Drop by if you want y'know.

--------------------
user posted image

"Maybe if I put this scarf on this goose, it'll look cuter." - trying to make this goosee cute since 29 Nov 2016

GRYFFINDOR
{ wear }

"The House of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizarding world for nearly ten centuries." Will you continue that tradition?

Tracker
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png War Is Brewing Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning Sunset To Sunrise Avalon a Panfandom RP Storybrooke

Welcome to WR! We are an alternate universe HP roleplay set in the present day Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The current term is Spring 2017! Please register with a FIRST AND LAST NAME properly capitalised.