INDEX
WR
G543 H190 R214 S259
25th MAY
FOA Voting is now OPEN!
25th MAY
House Points have been updated!
20th MAY
Congratulations Gryffinpuff on winning the Quidditch Cup!
18th MAY
17th MAY
Ranking is currently CLOSED until end of term!
17th MAY
FOA Nominations are now OPEN!
11th MAY
5th MAY
The third Quidditch match of the season has begun!
4th MAY
2nd MAY
CDC and MWMs have been posted!
30th APR
OTMs have been announced!
29th APR
The board received a make-over!
27th APR
20th APR
14th APR
The second Quidditch match of the season has begun!
12th APR
8th APR
New Easter Egg Hunt event brought to you by our Prefects!
5th APR
1st APR
New MWMs and CDCs have been posted!
1st APR
March OTMs have been announced!
30th MAR
25th MAR
OTM voting is now OPEN!
24th MAR
The first Quidditch match of the season has started!
23rd MAR
18th MAR
Ranking has Re-Opened.
17th MAR
Sign-Ups for the Quidditch Quarterly and Commentators have opened.
17th MAR
OTM nominations are OPEN!
17th MAR
Quidditch Teams have been announced!
16th MAR
8th MAR
2nd MAR

Add Reply
New Poll

to shatter a frozen soul, Fina/Kimmy<333
Vitaliy Vasiliev
god's gift and He keeps giving
Shelved
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 34
Member ID. 2837
Send PM Click Here
Slytherin
Age 17
Year Seventh Year
Clash CS
StatusPureblood
Height 6'0"
Eggio
PronounsThey
Joined1-January 18
ReputationRep: 0 pts
Awards: 5

Jan 5 2018, 08:46 AM   Link Quote
Vitya is a rude boy.

Was it possible to completely and utterly despise somebody with your entire body? Vitaliy was finding that out. His recent apparent reunion with a Grigoriy Drozdov was infuriating; he hadn't expected to find him at Hogwarts. This was his place where nobody knew of his disgrace of an older sister and he still clutched onto some semblance of a reputation. He was fuming; he was out of control. And where better was there for him to vent said frustration than the eleventh classroom. It was empty apart of him, though he had swapped his wand for kicking over desks because what else did one do when your world was a whisper away from being ripped apart and scattered? Two years at Hogwarts with the Slytherin house had got him this far, and now Grisha was here and so close to ruining everything. Usually, the snake was composed. It wasn't becoming of a Vasiliev heir to be so incompetent with emotions; everything in the world was theirs to control, so showing such a simple weakness was frowned upon. He could practically feel his heartbeat in his ears, thumping away like he was buried under a mountain of so close to suffocating.

Was this what frustration felt like?

The room was essentially trashed, and there was Vitya standing in the middle of it all with his hands balled up into fists and a prominent frown on his features, contorting them into something cold and harsh rather than the regular neutrality and apathy that rested on them if he wasn't smirking. This, however, was no laughing matter, and he was at war with himself with what to do. There would be no doubt that Grisha would take pleasure in running around telling tales on what Victoriya did, and running a hand down his face did no help. He couldn't threaten him since it was likely the other Russian wouldn't take him seriously since he had known Vitaliy since he was short and all soft, not at all like the boy he was now. But it was his sharp tongue that drove the Vasiliev boy to the edge of insanity, and the way his taunting words seemed to race around his head until he was dizzy. "Fucking Мудак." He spat. "Я собираюсь убить его." But Valentin would not appreciate his son murdering somebody else and ending up in Azkaban, leaving only Vasilisa to carry on the family name. Besides, they had people to do that.

The door creaked, and within seconds, Vitya had his wand pointed to whoever had walked through; this was not a good time to approach him. But once he saw it was Seraphina, hostility left his features, and he exhaled. "Христос, Fina. I was about to hex you." The boy admitted, shaking his head to himself. It certainly wouldn't do much good to hex one of his only friends at this blasted school. Unfortunately, he was far too wound up to properly apologise for his behaviour at that present time, as would be easily judged by the state of the classroom. Paper was scattered everywhere, splinters of wood laying on the floor, and Vitya seemed like he was really screwed up over something. His brow was furrowed, tension making his shoulders ache already. "That Ублюдок Drozdov is really messing me up." He whispered to himself. It was times like these that Vitya was appreciative of his first language because he was not about to swear in front of a lady that Seraphina Windsor; he had not been raised that way. "What are you doing here?"

@Seraphina Windsor
Мудак - Asshole
Я собираюсь убить его - I'm going to kill him.
Христос - Christ
Ублюдок - Bastard
Seraphina Windsor
find your [ fire ]
Head Girl
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 310
Member ID. 2658
Send PM Click Here
Slytherin
Age 17
Year Seventh
Clash TBD
StatusPureblood
Height 1.75 m / 5' 9"
Kimmy
PronounsShe / Her
Joined12-July 17
ReputationRep: 4 pts
Awards: 67

Jan 8 2018, 10:31 PM   Link Quote
Winter had well and truly settled in as the figure of a lone redhead made her way through the snow from the gates of Hogwarts. Seraphina had been out for dinner with her brother, Cassius, as a way for them to catch up on everything that had happened. Although it was more like a time for her to vent about what had been going on in her life, she really did enjoy their weekly catch-ups as he was the only one she could talk to without fear of her secrets escaping. The years they had spent apart and communicating only by Owl had been painful, but ever since he had come to Hogwarts their relationship had changed further when he told her about how they were twins and not just half siblings. A part of her had always known that they shared a bond far deeper than regular half siblings and when Cassius had told her after a few months of being at Hogwarts, she had been mad at first that he kept it a secret. Yet so much had happened in that time, she forgave him when she realised it changed nothing except brought them closer.

It still didn't change how messed up her personal affairs had become though.

Control over her own destiny was all well and good if she actually had a say in it, but it seemed the fates were cruel and she was once again bound to another man in an engagement that would bring more fortune and ties to her family - never mind how she felt. The snow crunched under her feet as she walked up towards the place she had once called home. Now, with all who roamed inside of it, Seraphina wasn't quite so sure anymore exactly if it was her home. She had her friends of course and she had Cassius and all the memories where she was free from the grasp of her mother Ravana. With new arrivals in her final year at Hogwarts though, the Slytherin was getting fed up with the imbeciles in her life destroying any sense of peace she had built up over the years. Although she wasn't naïve to think she could live this way forever, there had been hope that she could make it through seven years without any drama on this scale.

Feeling frustrated at the thought of heading back to her room, Seraphina decided to use her title as Slytherin Prefect to ward off any questions and started to wander through the hallways of the castle. It was quiet; much quieter than usual but it suited her just fine as she wandered through the chilly hallways, curling into her favourite coat a bit more. The black coat, or cape as Cass liked to call it had been her constant companion for many years and this Winter was no exception. Although she could easily afford new clothes, there was something about wearing her favourite items of clothing again and again. Clothing was easy to replace, but memories were not and oh, the memories that she had in this coat. It calmed her to put it on and she almost felt like she could take on the world. It was silly to feel such an attachment to a piece of clothing but there was something sentimental about it.

As she meandered about the familiar path she normally took on her lone walks, Seraphina heard some crashing noises coming from one of the classrooms and feeling wary, pulled out her wand before making her way inside. Surprise overcame her face as she noticed that it was one of her dearest friends Vitya, before she noticed how trashed the room was. "Why on earth are you trashing the place?" she said, an edge to her voice as she took in the state of her fellow Slytherin. "And I'd like to see you try and hex me," she said dryly, "I don't think you'd last two seconds." With a quick swish of her wand the place started to right itself before she walked up to him and heard something about Drozdov in between his Russian. I should have taken those Russian classes Cass offered, she thought to herself not really knowing what he was saying except guessing that he wasn't okay.

"I came to investigate the source of the noise, you know, being Prefect and all." Their friendship had been borne out of common interests and even though he had only been there for two years, she found his kind soul and gentlemanly ways to be something calming in her life. "So you finally heard about my fiancé then?" Seraphina said, figuring that was what he had been going on about.
Vitaliy Vasiliev
Shelved
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 34
Member ID. 2837
Send PM Click Here
Slytherin
Age 17
Year Seventh Year
Clash CS
StatusPureblood
Height 6'0"
Eggio
PronounsThey
Joined1-January 18

Jan 9 2018, 10:26 AM   Link Quote
Vitaliy liked to pride himself on the fact he was a rather calm and collected individual; usually, hardly anything would ruffle his feathers but it seemed that recently a lot of things were disheveling him. There would be few occasions that would cause his hands to ball up into fists and to throw about his strength wherever he could - his little sister Vasilisa would surely be able to vouch for that - but when he did, it was hardly ever without due cause. His father has always told him that anger symbolised a lack of control of one's mental state, and so to show anger as Vasiliev child was absolutely forbidding. At least, that was what he was taught, as he spent most of his life growing up without the company of his sisters. Could you miss somebody you only ever saw at meal times? The first time he had ever had an unrestricted opportunity to talk to Vasya was when she had started attending Koldovstoretz, but when then he was two years her senior and it was always a little awkward, to begin with. But the family was still family, and that meant Vitya had to take care of his sisters.

Blood was thicker than water. The Russian boy had learnt that the hard way, that whoever you were associated with was more important than your personality or other reasons people may like you. Being beaten up at Koldovstoretz at aged fifteen, only to limp back to his dorm room and find himself being ignored by everybody who he had opened up to and considered a friend had frozen Vitaliy's heart solid. Nothing could thaw it now. Not even a gentle touch from the sweetest person, or the comforting hold of a loving parent. You wouldn't have believed that Vitaliy had once been scared of the thunderstorms that would be so loud it was like you were in hell. He would run on socked feet down the hallway to his parents' bedroom, only to be dragged back kicking and screaming into his own room as his mother refused to deal with him, and his father would snap at him to face his fears. It was at that moment that Vitaliy realised that the only person who would ever look out for him was himself, and so he was the only person he could ever rely on; trust was for the weak.

Seraphina Windsor, however, was an exception - he had told her everything about his parents, his sister, and Koldovstoretz, though there were fear and hesitation behind his words. "Sometimes my anger gets the better of me." Though this was a rare event indeed. "Mm, yes, I am well aware how quickly you could twist my tongue, Fina." Words sickly sweet, he offered a slight smirk, before he stood back and let the room essentially repair itself. Oh dear, he really had done quite a lot of damage. Running his hand down his face, Vitya cupped his chin as green eyes observed. A million thoughts were squeezing inside of his mind and threatening to spill out like a pan of water overboiling; he sighed. "Your position of power still benefiting you, I see." In fact, Vitaliy Vasiliev was about to laugh, hoping to brush off all things that he didn't want to speak of once again, except he heard something that he really didn't want to hear. Casting her a side glance, why did she mention her fiancé at the same time he mentioned... oh. "Your what?" Voice low, dangerously so, he assumed his expression had turned out to look a lot like his father's. Shoulders moved with every deep breath he took as he tried to keep his head. Grigoriy Drozdov was engaged to Fina!? What sort of night terror was this!?

"Fina," he started. "Please don't tell me that your future-husband is Grigoriy Drozdov" Just his luck.

@Seraphina Windsor
Seraphina Windsor
find your [ fire ]
Head Girl
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 310
Member ID. 2658
Send PM Click Here
Slytherin
Age 17
Year Seventh
Clash TBD
StatusPureblood
Height 1.75 m / 5' 9"
Kimmy
PronounsShe / Her
Joined12-July 17
ReputationRep: 4 pts
Awards: 67

Jan 20 2018, 07:10 PM   Link Quote
It was a strange thing for Seraphina to see Vitya lose his temper in such a manner. They had known each other for a few years, and yet she had developed a strong friendship with the Russian boy in front of her rather quickly. The thought never failed to amuse the once sheltered and closed off Slytherin that she had amassed a rather large number of friends since her first year at Hogwarts. One would have thought that her cold hearted nature would have warned off any potential friends, but it seemed Hogwarts had slowly mended her heart bit by bit. Although she didn't feel she had the ability to love anyone the way she loved Erasmus, her friends had been there through thick and thin and it wasn't something she was about to forget anytime soon. The only person she felt she could truly trust with her whole self however, was Cassius but even then he had been growing distant lately. It was not a thought she wanted to face until she had the chance to talk to him.

Slowly she made her way to one of the tables and sat down on it, all the while listening to what he had to say. "I would think that you would do the same too, Vitya, if you were made Prefect." Hazel eyes shot up to her sole companion in the room as she heard the dangerous edge to the tone of the Russian boy's voice. It seemed that she had missed something along the way and was surprised that he knew of her future husband in such a way that made him look like he wanted to murder Grisha. She knew that her fiancé was one of the rudest males she had ever had the pleasure to encounter, but she didn't think it would cause the normally calm and rational Vitya to react this way. "What I'd like to know is how do you know of him?" Automatically, as if she had the bracelet her whole life, Fina fiddled with the golden bracelet on her left arm adorned with a flying bird.

The person who gifted her such a unique piece of jewellery was the one that they were both talking about now. Not wanting to keep the Russian in front of her waiting any longer, Seraphina sighed and let go of the bracelet that had been her constant companion ever since she had been gifted it by Grisha. "Yes, he is my future husband it seems. There's no way out of it, least my mother disowns me and that's not about to happen as you well know. She's spent far too much time working on me to let her good investment go to waste." To the rest of the wizarding world, Ravana Windsor was an entrepreneur and a woman who invested in multiple charities whilst running a home and multiple businesses. To those that knew her well, she was a viscous woman and one to whom appearances meant everything. The mere fact that her daughter almost ran off with a muggle had caused her to go through drastic measures afterwards to keep her only child in line.

"Now tell me what it is he means to you? Do I need to keep you locked in here until you calm down, because I fear you're going to murder him," she said cautiously. "Not that I'd mind, I've been trying everything to get out of it but it seems pretty permanent."
Vitaliy Vasiliev
Shelved
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 34
Member ID. 2837
Send PM Click Here
Slytherin
Age 17
Year Seventh Year
Clash CS
StatusPureblood
Height 6'0"
Eggio
PronounsThey
Joined1-January 18

Jan 25 2018, 02:47 PM   Link Quote
Vitya swears

He could hear his heart beating rapidly, pumping blood through his veins and it was all he could think of during this entire altercation was the thump, thump, thump going on in his head. Right by his temples. His chest heaved with every breath he took, and it was like all of his senses were dulled; his ears filled with cotton, a blindfold over his eyes, nose blocked, and his hands felt numb. This wasn't panic. There were very few times Vitaliy panicked, but anger was something he was used to, both feeling it and being on the other end of somebody else's. His mother had been scarier than his father when she was angry, as while his father would lecture about how disappointed he was, she was the one who would not let anything stop her until she had worked it all out of her system. The worst he had ever received was a slap across his face, long nails scratching the once soft skin of his cheek, all because he had said Victoriya's betrayal was down to clearly incompetent parenting. And while Vitya had been raised by his father, she had been raised by his mother - he blamed her as well.

"The idiots that teach here know better than to make me Prefect of a school I don't even want to attend." Vitaliy spat, and he felt that fury bubble up inside of him again. A bitter chuckle sounded from the deep rumble in his chest, and his fist slammed hard into the chalkboard at the front of the classroom, dust falling off of it almost instantly, but it swirled in the air for a moment. His knuckles throbbed, but it was a sweet distraction from his train of thought. "Grigoriy Drozdov was my best friend." He spat, though his forehead rested against the chalkboard; his accent was thick as he was losing control of his emotions. "Before he decided that I was no longer good enough to grace his presence." There was a part of Vitaliy that didn't blame Grisha, that he stopped talking to him one day after finding out about his sister because if it was anybody else, he surely would have done the same. Fifteen-year-old Vitya - back then as Vitalik - didn't understand though, because friends were meant to stick by you, and that was the feeling he hung on to. If Grisha stayed his friend at Koldovstoretz, he was certain he would still be there now.

But he wasn't. He was hundreds upon hundreds of miles away from home, in a place he really didn't want to be,

"I was fifteen, Fina, and he cast me aside like I was dog shit on his shoes." That sort of behaviour hurt, especially when he had just essentially lost a family member. It was intense, and it was the tipping point for wanting to leave Russia, if only for a moment. Limping, black eye and bleeding lip and maybe a broken nose, only to be rejected by his one-time best friend. Then, to find out that Fina was engaged to him? "I wasn't going to until I found this out!" Whirling, he spun on his heel to face Fina, his hands raised to her face like he was about to cup her cheeks, to try and get her to see sense before they dropped by his thighs again and he groaned. "Why him of all people? You at least deserve somebody who will treat you well, like the stars are in your eyes and the sun is in your heart!" Not that he knew Grisha well enough anymore to say that he wouldn't... aw, shit.

@Seraphina Windsor
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll