Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Head Students
Prefects
Furry Onion Awards

Add Reply
New Poll

Bring out the yellow sun!, Summer 2017 Announcements~!
Aki Sei
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 02:15 AM
"The glory that blooms when no one is looking"
Akkey
They/Them
252 Posts
Rep: 13 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Prefect
Height
5'0"
Status
Muggleborn(?)
Year
House
Hufflepuff
clash
Awards: 40

Hello fellow badgers,
Hello there! I'm Aki Sei, fifth year Hufflepuff and the summer prefect. Oh my. This is very unexpected for me and I really don't know if I can hold such a large responsibility but I promise to do my best. So let's get to the announcements.

NEW FRIENDS

Currently we don't have new Hufflepuffs for this summer term opening and I do hope we get to meet new people soon. Last term we did however meet so many new faces and they are wonderful additions to our house. Even so, let's not confine ourselves with just our fellow badgers. Let's also extend our welcomes to the lions, eagles, and snakes too!

ABOUT YOUR PREFECT

Hi! This is Akkey and your assigned Hufflepuff prefect together with my sweet fifth year badger Aki Sei. So ooc I am 24 and I've been on Wurr since the second week of February 2017. Can you believe it? Almost four months! Woohoo! I currently have 8 kids and counting cause I clearly have a problem. So my hobbies are drawing, coding, and of course writing. I do a lot of baking too by profession and I work from home so you'll often see Aki online on the site pretty often. I'm also most active on skype and my username there is io99asai so if you have questions you can hit me up there! Now enough about me let's carry on.

STEPPING IT UP

Let's all congratulate the previous term's characters who have done so much and are now awarded their wonderful new ranks!

First we have, @Njord Vikernes who ranked up to Novice last term followed by @Tori Deveaux-Carroll in Beginner. Congratulations! You've done such a wonderful job and we all know ranking is tedious but it's all fun and worth every effort!

THE JOURNEY MATTERS MORE THAN THE POINTS

We did our best but I know we can do better! I've seen so many of us Hufflepuffs in a lot of threads and I am happy that last term we had a lot of new housemates welcomed into our quaint burrow. We may have been last but that only means that we can only go forward! Let's win the cup this term!

OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION

New term means that we have a new skin! This skin is made by our lovely code wizard Jinx so please do hit her up with lovely congratulations on winning the Summer Skin contest via @Oisin Woodbane and if you find any trouble or suggestions with the skin you can direct them here.

And lastly as new term comes we also have the FOA AWARDS. You've all done well voting for those you'd like awarded for their presence on Wurr and I saw badger names in the winners too so congratulations to all of you! You'll find the cutest spring themed awards here.

So that's it! I will definitely see you guys later for more announcements! Have a happy sunny first week of summer! Stay tuned for the surprises us prefects are preparing for everyone this Summer Term!

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

Playing duck duck user posted image since March 3, 2017

Workshop - Tracker - Wand
PMEmail
^
Aki Sei
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 09:32 AM
Akkey
They/Them
252 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Prefect
Height
5'0"
Status
Muggleborn(?)
Year
House
Hufflepuff
clash

Hello fellow badgers,
Almost two weeks into summer term! I hope you guys are having fun~ This past week has been slowly getting more and more interesting. Are you excited for what's happening so far and what's soon to happen for this 2017 summer term? I am too~

NEW FRIENDS

This first two weeks has bestowed to us not one but two new badger friends! Let's welcome @Lulu Flowers and @Adrienne Hawthorne! Both very different but very interesting in their special way.

Lulu is a very mysterious Sixth year that keeps her personal matters to herself. Lulu's has an earthy (or much closer a bohemian) sense of fashion. She may also seem rather hard to approach and be friends with but I do hope that we all welcome her with open arms and be a family for her.

Adrienne comes from Beauxbatons who is now on her Seventh year and an elegant Hufflepuff addition. She has a bubbly personality and loves to help others! A true feminine figure to welcome into our sunny house. I also hear she loves to go on adventures so let's give her exciting adventures even in the smallest of ways.

STEPPING IT UP

Let's wish @Lulu Flowers and Cec all the love and support in their ranking journey to Beginner.

During my time away @Aki Sei had been promoted to Beginner and I just wanted to thank all of those who had supported Aki along her way. But even with no new rank ups happening this past fourteen days let us encourage those who are planning to take part in the Ranking System no matter which house.

NEW TERM - NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Last term we've been last but this term we'll rise up from our lovely burrow and aim to take the house cup! I propose a Hufflepuff party thread and mixer so we can gather up points In all seriousness though, Let's all have fun this term, house cup winner or not!

So far we are tied with Gryffindor at Second Place, Ravenclaw behind us by mere 13 points and Slytherin in front by 22. This, however, is only the first week so let's get those points rolling and do our best! I believe in each and everyone of us and I hope you guys do too~

CHOO CHOO!

OH NO! The Train's stalled because of centaurs and trolls battling it out! Are you one of the passengers that had to abandon the Hogwarts Train in order to get to King's Cross safely? Or maybe you stayed at Hogwarts and are worried about your friends who left? Perhaps you're one of the adults who came to the student body's aid? Whichever you are of those the admin organized site event is live in THE DAY THE TRAIN STOOD STILL. Please be safe.

CALLING ALL HOPEFULS!

The admins have issued a staff call out here. If you guys would like to have your hand at becoming an admin trainee for Wurr this is your chance to help make Wurr a safe and wonderful place!

And as before, I'll see you guys again next week for announcements! Have a great week and stay safe!

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

PMEmail
^
Aki Sei
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 08:52 AM
Akkey
They/Them
252 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Prefect
Height
5'0"
Status
Muggleborn(?)
Year
House
Hufflepuff
clash

Hello fellow badgers,
Summer has come to a full close for me in the Philippines but that doesn't mean that summer will die out on me! NO SIR!

NEW FRIENDS

With new announcements for Hufflepuff are new faces we must welcome!

Get ready to meet @Briar Rose de Sainte-Maure played by the lovely Allie. Allie isn't a new face in Wurr and she'd been sending out one lovely character after the other and this one is no exception. Coming from a very scary and ruthless family is Briar Rose who, inversely, is a gentle and sweet character. She's also prone to losing stuff but that isn't canon yet, don't coin me on that xD

STEPPING IT UP

There is definitely no rest for us Badgers~ Alongside Lulu, another fellow Hufflepuff has come to step up to the plate but this time for Novice! Wave your "GOOD JOB" and "BEST OF LUCK" banners for @Tori Deveaux-Carroll and Mouse in their ranking endeavors!

WANNA KNOW WHAT'S TASTY AND YELLOW?

BUTTERBEER EVERYBODY! Tine has graced us with the new subforum The Leaky Cauldron which she obtained by ranking @Erik Dwight to Advanced. Sweet!

Invite your friends to a nice mug of Butterbeer while having a great time bonding!

CLOSE FIGHT

The house points are in again with our house in third place! We're only 57 points away from Slytherin who's taking the lead. The summer term is still young and we have lots of time to pitch in our threads to make everything count! I believe in you guys!

That's it for this week's announcements! See you again next week for another round and wishing you all a great week ahead!

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png War Is Brewing Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning Sunset To Sunrise Avalon a Panfandom RP Storybrooke