izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

Meticulous planning {Tenacity spanning}, Marley <3
Stells Artois · 16 · 6th · Viridian Guild · Pureblood · 5'11
Administrator
Awards:
Awards: 162

Aug 1 2018, 08:49 PM   Link Quote
My dearest loser TJ,
Don't ask me how, but I managed to get the password. Aren't I just amazing?

How's everything looking on your end? Any trouble?

- Mars

--------------------
god - captain / chaser
Gryffinpuff
user posted imageuser posted image
These cute pixel and avatars were made by the most wonderful Evan ♡
Storm · 16 · 6th · Viridian Guild · Pureblood · 6'3"
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: 20

Aug 1 2018, 09:07 PM   Link Quote
Mars
Don’t be like that, keeping me from what I am sure is a tale full of nothing but wit and ingenuity.

Who talked?

Guess we’ll find out soon enough won’t we?

TJ

--------------------
user posted image
Administrator
Awards:

Aug 1 2018, 09:19 PM   Link Quote
T.J,
What if I told you I just sat hidden and in wait for like 5 hours? Of course that would be a lie, though it would have been much more entertaining than sitting through the endless rambling of a decrepit spirit. Who would have thought ghosts could be so useful at times!

Wow. And here I expected you to be insulted because I dared question your potion-making abilities. Is that humility I read? Dioses. Who are you and what have you done with my cousin?

- Mars

--------------------
god - captain / chaser
Gryffinpuff
Slytherin
Awards:

Aug 1 2018, 09:45 PM   Link Quote
Mars
I guess everyone is useful for something, even the dead. I will admit that I have enjoyed a conversation or two with the ghosts, I like history but some of them are just obnoxious.

Now that you mention it.... how dare you. It is a very complex potion that took up a lot of my break brewing, and I must say it is damn near flawless thank you very much. Not that my Hogwarts education can be credited towards that at all.

TJ

--------------------
user posted image
Administrator
Awards:

Aug 1 2018, 10:17 PM   Link Quote
T.J,
I wouldn't know, the ghosts at dear abuelito's estate have all been banished to the mausoleum. Well, except for Septimus. I guess he can be quite interesting... when he's not yelling about dishonour and cursing the Marzán name. As for the ones at Hogwarts, helpful or not, they're all pretty obnoxious to me. The worst part has to be the singing.

Now that's more like it! And please, of course I dare, it's me that we're talking about here. As your favourite cousin I get every right to question you, it's in the fine print. But no, I don't actually doubt you, stop being such a grump about everything ♡

Are you sure you want to go through with this?

- Mars

--------------------
god - captain / chaser
Gryffinpuff
Slytherin
Awards:

Aug 3 2018, 03:09 PM   Link Quote
Mars
You would think Septimus would be one of the ones they’d want to keep locked up… entertaining as it may be. I swear they’re all gossip queens, it’s all they ever seem to do. Do they sing songs about rotten cheese and stale ale?

I always read the fine print, but I’m glad you know I am brilliant. It would have truly been a shame if you would have been in the dark about that little gem. I can’t wait to see it in action… speaking of that have you gotten girl clothes?

Duh.

Regards,

TJ

--------------------
user posted image
Administrator
Awards:

Aug 7 2018, 04:52 PM   Link Quote
T.J,
I'm pretty sure they would lock Septimus up if they could. On the bright side, it can be entertaining to see how much it annoys Emilio. As for the singing, I wouldn't be surprised if they did, not like the existence of a ghost is all that eventful. What else would they sing about? Politics? The weather? How the earth is definitely flat and we're all wrong because that's what people believe in their times? Cheese sounds like the better option, if you ask me.

Of course you're brilliant, you're my cousin after all. It runs in the family. And who says I'll be the one needing girl clothes? We haven't decided who will be who yet. Either way, perhaps a short visit to Gradrags when at Hogsmeade wouldn't hurt.

Hey, I had to make sure...thanks

- Mars

--------------------
god - captain / chaser
Gryffinpuff
Slytherin
Awards:

Aug 8 2018, 05:54 PM   Link Quote
Mars
Silly me, and here I was thinking one silly little ghost wouldn’t be too much for the great Emilio Marzán to handle. Such a shame, I’ll have to send my condolences right away.

Honestly, out of those options cheese doesn’t sound so bad. Not that I could relate, but it sounds the most tolerable.

Most of us are quite brilliant aren’t we? You can’t be serious. If anyone is going to be wearing pants it should be me. So who are our lucky winners?

Always doubting me… you’re welcome.

Regards,

TJ

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD