Wizarding

REALM

AU Harry Potter | Winter 2018

Staff

House Points

G: 1194 H: 788 R: 1121 S: 1003

Otm's

Forum Rules ATTN:

If you are interested in participating in the Ranking System, please follow THIS format for your workshop profile.

Add Reply
New Poll

*Cambria Raines - Unranked

Cambria Raines

I can see a rainbow; In your tears as they fall on down

Nadya Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Gryffindor
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Year
--
Clash
Free Love
Status
5'3"
Height
Nadya
She/Her
Pronouns
31-March 17

Feb 13 2018, 01:26 PM   LINK Quote
Rank Applying For: Beginner
Link to character workshop topic: Here
At least two of your recent role play topics:
  • Sometimes I Think I Can See Right Through Myself
    This takes place early winter term. Cam stumbles on the mirror after having a nightmare and doesn't deal well with what she sees and is found by Cass. It's a plotline involving Cam making a new friend and possibly opening up about what happened to her mother.
  • Mad World
    Prentiss and Cam reunite. The two were close friends back in Ilvermorny, however Cam didn't expect to see them again. This is a plotline of Cam reconnecting with an old friend and also mentions the background plot of the relationship with her father and his parents - in this one she is contemplating the letter she'll be sending her father.
  • Memes and Dreams
    I tossed this one in because it's a more light-hearted view of Cam even if not much has happened yet. She finds out the new Muggle Studies Professor is a fan of her music and YouTube channel.
  • Wake Up and Hide and Don’t You F•••ing Know What You Are?
    I'm including these two, even though it's only my starter post so far, because they're both part of the background plotline concerning the letter she sent her father about not coming home for Christmas - because of how his parents treat her. In Wake Up... she has sent the letter and is having anxiety about it. Also this is the first thread involving her Rave Room. In Don't You... she gets a howler from her grandmother in reaction to her refusing to come home for the holidays. Dmitri has basically become the closest to a best friend that she has at Hogwarts so far and we plan to delve their friendship deeper in this one when she finally brings up her past.
Commentary: Cambria has really evolved from her sorting app to the point that there were parts of her personality section that I straight up disagreed with at this point and removed in her rewrite. She is very loosely based on a character that was a protag in a web comic I had been writing and my ex-husband illustrating, that obviously is now scrapped (and I didn't even realize the connection until after I started posting with her). She's the sort of character that seems really flippant and stereotypical rebellious teen on the surface but she has a lot of depth and passion that comes to light as she matures. Obviously, with my rambling I really enjoy writing her - she's a lot of fun even when her posts get dark - and I have a much clearer image of her since her initial profile. I feel like (or hope) it shows in her posts. I've been stuck between really liking her posts this term and being disappointed - I hit a writing slump over fall that I feel like I'm still struggling with but I'm determined to push through.

Martín Marzán

Man up, you gigantic disappointment - Zeus

Stella Artois Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Administrator
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Year
Viridian Guild
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'11
Height
Stella Artois
She/Her
Pronouns
15-February 17

Feb 13 2018, 03:30 PM   LINK Quote

Application Accepted!

Thank you for participating in the Ranking System! Your application has been added to the review queue. You can expect your reviews sometime within the next two weeks.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
(The ship to end all ships)
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
These cute pixels were made by the most wonderful Evan ♡
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts.

Want to join in on the fun? Sign up by registering your in character name in proper cases!