Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Head Students
Prefects
of the months

Add Reply
New Poll

A Little Flower, I'm so awkward, but, yeah.
Kris Meeker
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 12:55 AM

"Wee Student Beastie"

HOUSE:
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]

Kris Meeker
© Annabear //
Awards: None

Kris Meeker is a halfblood Hufflepuff first year with little knowledge of magic, having been raised by his over protective muggle father.
Kris is a very small first year, and when I say small, I mean small! He looks like he could be two years younger than he actually is, a combination of his small form, chubby cheeks, and fluffy brown curls. He is pretty much a little delicate child. He prefers not to talk, sticking to himself and his wild imagination. He is not the smartest and sometimes his mouth is quicker than his brain which leads to him getting himself into a bad situation. If one were to speak to him, he'd be kind, but in reality he'd wish to be anywhere else. He has a problem trusting, understandable when life gives you multiple reasons not to trust others, so breaking through the wall he's built around his true self is very difficult, and requires one to put a lot of effort towards doing do.
This little kid has some tricks up his sleeves though, throughout his years of life he has developed a skill for sneaking around, and not getting caught while doing so, and, thanks to his small size it is fairly easier for him than for others. If you ever need a little spy, Kris can do the job, as long as you have something to repay him with.
Finally, since he's a halfblood raised entirely by muggles, Kris knows very little about the wizarding world. He is often confused by terms he hears going around, so a lot of things are left for him to figure out himself, though he can tell what is an insult or not by the way others would say it, or react to it.

Friends
As mentioned before, it would be very difficult to become a friend of Kris. He keeps to himself, and doesn't share anything with others. Its sometimes hard to tell if you are actually friends or not because he always seems happy to talk, but the main give away is if he talks to you first, or if he talks about himself.

Enemies
Its pretty easy to become enemies with Kris. If you pick on him, he doesn't care that much, but if you pick on another person, Kris will instantly think bad of you. Even of Kris doesn't know them, he can't stand to see another person picked on. This often gets Kris in trouble with bullies when his anger gets the best of him and he tries to be the hero.

Kris needs friends, mostly someone to talk to. He also could go with an enemy of some sort, someone to get him into trouble.

--------------------
A delicate little flower
PM
^
Alston Byrne
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 01:26 AM

"Now you see me--"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
SlytherWIN
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
6'3"
Halfblood
Rep: 6 pts [ + | - ]

Alston Byrne
© Jynx //
Awards: 16

Hello and welcome to WURR smile.gif.

Most of my characters are unfortunately a fourth year or older. However, I do have Alston here. He's a sixth year and a trickster. He loves pulling pranks on unsuspecting students. However, he tends to treat younger kids with kindness. I could see him acting as an older brother to Kris.

@Kris Meeker
PM
^
Rode Connors
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 02:15 AM

"”The wind is my hero...""

YEAR:
7th Year
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
A.E.G.I.S
HEIGHT:
5'2.5"
Halfblood
Rep: 4 pts [ + | - ]

Rode Connors
© puzzle // She/Her
Awards: 18

Hey! So, most of my characters are older but I do think I can toss at least one of them at you.

I see quite a few similarities between him and my miss Rode here. So she's a halfblood witch, but does t know that yet, she grew up with her aunt and uncle who are other muggles and bother very protective. Her actual mum got pregnant really young and wasn't ready for kids and let her sister take the girl in because they couldn't have kids. Especially during first few years, they were really scared about letting their only kid run off to a magic school. Things are a bit more relaxed now though.
She has quite the vivid imagination and loves to spend her time outside going on adventures and climbing trees and frolicking barefoot in the grass. If you're up for it, I could see her maybe taking him under her wing. She's always wanted a sibling but can't have one. IDK. It's up to you.

@Kris Meeker

--------------------

user posted image
vaughn is judging you thanks to bolty~
user posted image
user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Shizuka Masamune
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 07:25 AM

"Advanced Member"

YEAR:
3rd
HOUSE:
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'2
Rep: 1 pts [ + | - ]

Shizuka Masamune
© QILI //
Awards: None

hi hi hi it's qi again~

most of my characters are also much older, but i have shizuka here, who is also a hufflepuff but in her 3rd year. she's muggleborn, but both her and her older brother yuzuru (6th year, gryffindor) have magic genes somehow even though her younger sister doesn't. shizuka is really nice, really loud, and really outgoing. she practices martial arts (taekwondo and kendo), plays quidditch, eats candy 24/7, is an encyclopedia of miscellaneous fun facts, and runs like naruto. basically she's like a shounen manga protagonist in every single way, and she's always up for a few good tricks and pranks.

she'll probably want to chat his ear off because she wants to do that with everyone. they don't call her motormouth masamune for nothing.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥