undecided
HEIGHT:
5'6"
Undisclosed
Rep: 3 pts [ + | - ]

Amita Amirmoez
© Lyx // they/them
Awards: 12

It could be said that she was some sort of narcissist, antisocial.

Bitch had been tossed around most frequently.

A small pout formed on the tan girl’s lips as she snaked her way through the corridors of her school. They weren’t terribly wrong. In fact, they weren’t wrong at all. It was title that she wore proudly, because it meant that she didn’t let people step all over her. For that matter, she simply didn’t like the idea of anyone having power over her. It was, among other things, on the list of things that she realized were probably wrong with her that she was not ready to address, let alone change.

Sometimes it wasn’t even a big thing that set her off. Oftentimes, it was something small and stupid, or at least something she perceived as such. Today’s instance? The thing that set her off today? It wasn't anything that happened in the corridors on her way back to the dormitory, but something that she was accosted with upon entering it. Seeing Pharro the Younger all over another Slytherin boy who hadn’t quite realized that she was a Stage Five Clinger just yet. In the middle of the day, in the middle of the common room, here they were. All over each other, cooing and canoodling. He kissed her once and then once more, as it was apparent that Melinoë was unwilling to simply let him leave, and then he was off with his friends, headed out the portrait hole.

Her scoff was audible. Amita disliked boys as much as the next person, but she wasn't anything like Kass’ little sister, using and taking guys for all they had to offer her until she was bored. Amita didn't know if she ghosted people, but she seemed like the type, like a handful of girls she knew back in Southall who simply lost numbers and humiliated boys when they asked what happened. At least Amita had the decency to crush people before getting involved.

The disdainful look that she gave as she passed the sofa that the other serpent occupied as certainly not subtle either, Amita wondering if she could get past the ickle and into the dorms before she started -and won- a fight.

@Melinoe Pharro

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
trapped and I cannot fly,
And you don't own me
PMEmail
^
Melinoe Pharro
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 07:13 PM

"I was busy thinkin' bout boys"

YEAR:
Sixth
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]

Melinoe Pharro
© Gremlin // she/her
Awards: 4

Being a self-proclaimed queen bee was hard to maintain when other girls were after the same title. But the other girls were fakes, and as far as Melinoë was concerned, she was not a fake.

It wasn't that Melinoë needed a man to feel complete. It was that she always felt more like herself when she knew she had a man's undivided attention. Her current victim of a man was someone she had found out in the sunny grounds of Hogwarts and she was smitten. He wasn't necessarily a real Prince Charming looking guy, but he was definitely a looker, definitely did sports and definitely had the body of a God to back it up.

She was in love again and couldn't keep her hands off him, wanting to spend all the time in the world with him and the fact that they shared the same house was an added bonus, though she couldn't help but feel like he was probably seeing another girl whenever he left her. He wasn't necessarily a good match for her, but she carried on until he had three strikes against his name (or she had 3 against hers in his eyes, whichever came first.)

Her gooey, lovey, on top of the world mood was instantly dampened upon seeing Amita. Lin absolutely couldn't stand this girl. It seemed like she was being judged by the older girl and who was she to judge? She was just as bad, if not, worse. Lin may have acted like a bitch sometimes, but it was only when necessary (read: it was almost always necessary, she was extra).

Who was this other girl to judge her for the way she lived her life? Lin wasn't hurting anyone except for the scrubs that deserved to be hurt. She still had a set of rules ad respected her fellow lover of men and never ever stepped on toes or tried to break up relationships and be considered the "other woman". She couldn't understand why Amita had something against her, but it really rubbed her the wrong way.

"Do you have a problem with seeing people happy?" She called out to the curly haired girl before she got up from the couch she personally referred to as the canoodling couch. Her canoodling couch.

She followed the girl with the sour face, not willing to take anyone's crap on any given day, especially on a day she was enjoying up until now. "You know if you wanted to find a man I could help you out with that. You could start by fixing that shitty attitude of yours. It's just not a good look on you. You can't come into my house and try to be better than me, sweetie."

Someone get the Matron on stand-by because it was about to be going down. Lin was small, but she knew not to back down or be intimidated by other girls. That was the one good thing that came from her biological mother.

@Amita Amirmoez
PM
^
Amita Amirmoez
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 09:08 PM

"home is the space between your heartbeats"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
undecided
HEIGHT:
5'6"
Undisclosed

Amita Amirmoez
© Lyx // they/them

Amita stopped in her tracks, turning to stare at the girl in incredulity as she spoke. Her expression was sour, much the way the tan girl’s was on a regular basis, and she was taking shots right out of the gate. Frankly, it was hard for the taller Slytherin to refrain from laughing.

“Is that what happiness is, Pharro?” she asked, her tone immediately sliding right to patronizing. “Bouncing from boy to boy like they’re flowers and you’re a bee? Or, no… that’s not right. It’s a bit more like you’re sapping them of their resources and moving on when you can’t suck them dry anymore.” She wasn’t necessarily calling the younger girl a succubus, but she also wasn’t… not calling her a succubus…

It was also terribly amusing to her that Melinoe thought that pointing out that her attitude was ugly would cause any change in her behavior. In fact, when people pointed out things like Amita needing to smile more, or be, I dunno, slightly less of a frigid bitch, Amirmoez, it only made the girl that much more sour. When she was called out for being foul, it only made her that much more foul. The idea of anyone finding her a man was laughable. While she favored boys when it came to her preferences, that was simply a can of worms that she was not prepared to open, nor did she have any desire to.

At the same point in time, she also had no desire to watch her housemates and other peers canoodle in public places. The younger Pharro girl was high on that list, as she seemed to be canoodling with a different species of boy at the drop of a hat. She changed boyfriends more often than people got haircuts.

“I’m not sure that I want your sloppy seconds, Princess,” she remarked. “Nor do I want help from a walking advertisement for making sure you’ve not been drugged with Amortentia.” She smiled, cocking her head slightly to the left. “I don’t have to try to be better than you, sweetie. I’m already making better choices.” With that, she turned away again, headed up the small flight of stairs with the intent of slipping into her dormitory to get a nap before any of the others got back and decided to try to speak to her.

@Melinoe Pharro

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
And you don't own me
PMEmail
^
Melinoe Pharro
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 06:58 PM

"I was busy thinkin' bout boys"

YEAR:
Sixth
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]

Melinoe Pharro
© Gremlin // she/her
Awards: 4

To say that Meinoe was shook was a severe understatement. This tall so and so had the nerve to basically call the self-proclaimed Greek Goddess a succubus of sorts? Her father would have never anyone speak to her like that, but that was no use as she hadn't seen him in years.

Lin had reached a new level of being fired up. She didn't even get this upset when Kassiah told her off or told her to stop taking advantage of so many boys. That was just a daily rant that she'd become used to. This was a lot different. This felt more like a personal attack.

"Excuse yourself, dumbass, but if it was a guy who was seen with a new girl every week, no one would think any different or scoff at him for it. He'd be a hero amongst his bros and get praise for it. Why should someone like you treat me any differently?" She was proud of herself for reaching this argument. Honestly, if it hadn't been for Kassiah, she probably wouldn't have even thought of it.

It wasn't that the petite snake didn't feel as if what she was doing was wrong and that she should stop taking advantage of the boys in her life, it was more that she just couldn't control how much validation she needed in order to feel like she wasn't just to be cast aside her entire life. If she was the one casting people aside before they got sick of her, she wouldn't get her heart broken.

All the attention she required was in order for her to keep herself feeling on top of her game and less like the girl who was purposely left in a foreign country by her own mother who no longer wanted to deal with her. Amita would probably never understand that, though.

There was no way she was going to let Amita walk away unscathed after running Lin into the dirt like that. She followed the taller girl as she walked up the stairs into her dorm room, feeling completely fearless as the claws came out.

"Why do you feel the need to belittle me like that in front of everyone? You know nothing about my past and never even tried to get to know me, sweetie." She said, emphasis on [isweetie[/i] as she mocked Amita's tone, complete with air quotes. "Why do you hate fun so much? What did someone staying in their lane, minding their own business and getting kissed ever do to you? What crawled up your butt and died? Explain yourself and get to know me before you jump to conclusions about me!" She was yelling so loud she might as well have been a banshee. There was no doubt people in the common room could hear everything she was saying, but she simply didn't care at this point. She just wanted to make her point known and her voice heard.

"You're not the only one who treats me like this and I'm fucking sick of it! Girls can do what they want with who they want as long as there's consent and it's not stepping on anyone else's toes. You're so old fashioned and I'm over it! I demand your respect when you're in my common room!"

Lin was an angry crier and she could feel the waterworks coming on, but she had to be strong. Her mascara wasn't cheap and didn't deserve to run over a pathetic brat like Amita.

@Amita Amirmoez
PM
^
Amita Amirmoez
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 04:29 AM

"home is the space between your heartbeats"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
undecided
HEIGHT:
5'6"
Undisclosed

Amita Amirmoez
© Lyx // they/them

True to what she had anticipated, Melinoe followed her, not ready to let the slight go so easily. Amita counted quietly in her head to keep herself from outright snapping on the girl; the Amirmoez girl was prone to hexing when people got too close to her, or thought that they could yell at her for that matter. Was she above consequences for the assholish words that left her mouth? Oh, of course not. She’d been punched a few times for her attitude at this point, and she wouldn’t be surprised until it stopped happening. ‘Talk shit, get hit’ was a lesson that she learned and had repeated a couple times, but that wasn’t going to stop her from speaking her mind.

The younger Pharro girl was clearly quite hurt by the Pakistani girl’s harsh attitude. Boo hoo. Amita was a shit stirrer, a vibe crusher. It wasn’t so much that she hated fun as it was she had little patience for what most of her peers considered fun. She wasn’t about the sex, drugs, rock and roll lifestyle that a lot of these kids were. Or, in Melinoe’s case, self-medicating with this week's semblance of love and other drugs.

“Mock me all you want, but you know I’m right. If you don’t want people to treat you a certain way, then stop acting in ways that make people look at you sideways,” she replied calmly, though she could see angry tears beginning to brim in the other girl’s eyes. Amita was modest, sure, but that didn’t mean she didn’t have unchaste thoughts from time to time, or that she couldn’t maybe one day see herself in Lin’s position, cuddle up on a couch somewhere, kissing a boy who would certainly break her heart. “Not to slut shame, but if you make a reputation for yourself, you’re going to find that it follows you places. And it’s not just the girls that get it. A fair number of the lads around this place get the same scoffs and side eyes that I gave you, and not just from me.”

As for demanding respect? Amita wanted, for the shortest of moments, to stretch herself to her full five feet and six inches, taller than the petite brunette, but chose not to, very nearly covering her sneer before simply letting it be. “Your common room? It’s a common room, crybaby, it’s not yours.” She stepped closer, right in the younger girl’s space. “If you want to Taylor Swift your problems and self-medicate with whatever sleezy boy will give you the time of day, then you need to have the spine to deal with people disapproving. I don’t hate fun, Melinoe. I’m judging you because I am you. You’re sick, and you’re sad, and you bury yourself in boys because it makes you feel better about your problems, because breaking their hearts before they break yours is the only thing you feel like you can control. I just have the self-control to not dump my psychological issues on people who find me attractive.”

Much like the other girl’s voice, hers raised with every other word. The rest of the common room could probably hear them arguing, but the field where Amita’s fucks grew was completely barren. She dropped her volume again, turning away from the younger girl to continue into her dormitory. “Kassiah is right. You need to work on yourself.”

Was she talking to Lin or herself at that point? Who could say.

@Melinoe Pharro

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
And you don't own me
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥