izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

Rules, IC and OOC
Leo Benjamin · 36 · Potions · · Pureblood · 195 cm (6'4")
Professor
Awards:
Awards: 3

Jul 12 2018, 03:50 AM   Link Quote
ICC

Potions
So, you've found yourself in potions class. Potions class is mandatory and no, you will not be learning how to brew butterbeer. Keep your cauldrons clean, your vials shut and your mouths stoppered, unless you desire to become a putrid pool of pulp.

Listen to the professor. If you think you're so great, I'll organise your N.E.W.T. or O.W.L. exam right then and there. See how you fare.

Bring your textbook and learn how to read. There is no place for experimenting in this classroom, unless you've been allowed. We don't need exploding cauldrons and vial shards in anyone's eyes. You're covering the St. Mungo's expenses.

Contrary to a popular belief, there is such a thing as a stupid question. Don't ask if it's right there in the book.

Be quiet. You can yell somewhere else. I will not take any backtalk.

No comments on my arm.

--------------------
user posted image
Leo Benjamin · 36 · Potions · · Pureblood · 195 cm (6'4")
Professor
Awards:
Awards: 3

Jul 12 2018, 04:43 AM   Link Quote
OOC

Potions
Welcome! I'm Leo and I don't know what I'm doing! I promise I am not nearly as grumpy and brooding as Richard, at least not online. I hope you will join me in this adventure of teaching. NB: Richard was originally the Ancient Mythology teacher, but things changed. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Summer classes will be one-for-all - characters will not be sorted by year. During the school year that might change, depending on demand and the age range of characters.

Homework may be assigned. It will be mentioned in class and a homework topic with more information. It is not mandatory and no OOC points will be retracted, though if your character is a chronic slacker, Richard might become even more grumpy when interacting with them.

House points will be awarded in every class, both IC and OOC.Some classes might have dice rolls, some might have Q&A formats, some might be in-class essays or other things. More details will be posted in the corresponding class.

Please remember to post a short summary and tag the people you interact with at the end of your posts so it is easier to keep track of what is going on.

If there are any other questions or concerns, you can always message Richard Linwood, or, if Discord is easier, ask me for my tag. Hope to see you in class!

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD