Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'8"
Pureblood
Rep: 3 pts [ + | - ]

Alba Blackwood
© Kahlen //
Awards: 30

I know there were quite a few people who answered the plotter, and some who answered the thread, but to make it more official, I figured I would have an actual sign-up sheet this time, with more details to fill out.

Current list of Members
  • Name: Alba Blackwood
    House: Gryffindor
    Year: 5th
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Why did you join this club? "I started this club, because I have a wealth of information and experience to share with the world... *mumbles*And also because maybe I need some help sometimes too."
  • Name: Armin Adler
    House: Hufflepuff
    Year: Sixth
    Sexuality: Homosexual
    Why did you join this club? I'm trying to be more social and meet new people, I thought joining a club would be a good idea.
  • Name: Belvedere Chau
    House: Ravenclaw
    Year: 6th
    Sexuality: I suppose pansexual...
    Why did you join this club? Well, as a transman who outed himself quite ungracefully by demanding to have a place in the Ravenclaw boy's dormitory, I think it might be wise to join a support group for people like myself in order to help and gain insight.
  • Name: Chen Tu
    Year: 4th
    Sexuality: bisexual
    Why did you join this club? Because people need the god of rainbows and it seemed like something cool to be a part of
  • Name: Delany Storm
    Why did you join this club? "Because it looks like it needed my presence, of course...No, I think it's a good idea and I like supporting good ideas!"
  • Name: Harry Berkwood
    House: Ravenclaw
    Sexuality: homosexual
    Why did you join this club? "Why does anyone do anything? ...I've been informed that's not acceptable. Umm. I don't know. Just felt like it, I suppose.
  • Name: Josh Thomas
    Why did you join this club? I was asking myself the same question why don't you ask Alba it was her who dragged me into this
  • Name: Luce Decartes
    House: Slytherin
    Year: 6
    Sexuality: Homosexual
    Why did you join this club? "My brother told me to join when he found out this was a club, said I needed to socialize more"
  • Name: Roslyn Fenmore
    Year: 7th
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Why did you join this club? I've always been pretty open about my preferences, and I'm a little older than some of the other members. I was just hoping to help with those who are having difficulties.
  • Name: Shiori Seija
    Sexuality: Demisexual
    Why did you join this club? I preffer not to answer the question... I'm just really new to the changes...
To be added to the list, please fill up this form and post a reply (just remove the [*])!

CODE

[*code]
[*][b]Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year[/b]:
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Why did you join this club?[/b]
[/*code]

Current list of Officers
  • Position:President
    Name: Alba Blackwood
    "President Blackwood has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
  • Position: Vice-President
    Name: Chen Tu
  • Position:Secret Keeper
    Name:
  • Position: Peace Keeper
    Name: Delany Storm
    "If they don't keep peace, I'll make sure they will >.> <.<"
For an explanation of positions:

President: In charge of starting meetings, organizing meetings, coordinating with the other officers
Vice-President: Helps the president, and takes over when president is not around
Secret Keeper: Keeps track of all the members, the meeting summaries, and all the typical things a secretary does but with the addition that it must all be in secret.
Peace Keeper: Makes sure the meetings remain peaceful and never get too rowdy or violent, and also makes sure the club is kept secret, from students and professors/staff.

To be added to the list of officers (an IC and OOC role), please fill up this form below and post a reply in code form with the position! They will be filled on a first come, first serve basis, for now, with the possibility of changes later on, depending on how the actual thread goes.

CODE

[*code]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[/*code]

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Cambria Raines
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 07:52 PM

"I had to patch up the cracks and the holes that I have to hide"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
n/a
HEIGHT:
5'3"
Free Love
Rep: 2 pts [ + | - ]

Cambria Raines
© Nadya // She/Her
Awards: 16

CODE

[b]Position:[/b] Vice-President
[b]Name:[/b] Cambria Raines

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥