House points
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Head Students
Prefects
of the months

Pages: (43) « First ... 41 42 43  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

---> ANNOUNCEMENTS
Gretchen Kirke-Faust
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 04:05 AM

"A violent sea under the surface of a frozen lake"

YEAR:
5th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Viridian Guild Leader
HEIGHT:
5'
Pureblood
Rep: 50 pts [ + | - ]

Gretchen Kirke-Faust
© Robin // She/Her
Awards: 71

WE'RE NOT DONE YET

To spark that Fall muse even more, staff brough back the exclusive Fall/Halloween chievos from last year. You can check the list here. These will only be available for the coming three months, so get them while they're hot!

Happy Fall and Happy Wurring!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
PMWebsite
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 04:08 AM

"i have problems with authority"

YEAR:
6th Year
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood
Rep: 11 pts [ + | - ]

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her
Awards: 36

End of spring cleaning: Face Claims!

Now, as some of you may have noticed already, there have been some changes to rules as far as activity goes when it comes to holding onto those face claims.

As of now, we would like to officially make it known that the new requirements are as follows:

• 2 RP posts
    OR
  • 1 RP post and 1 Owl with at least 10 replies by your character in the last 60 days.

Thank you all so much for your general wonderfullness and happy Wurring!

--------------------

[ perpetual language warning ]
user posted image
PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 08:50 AM

"By the grace of the fire and the flames 🔥"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'11
Pureblood
Rep: 34 pts [ + | - ]

Martín Marzán
© Stells Bells // She/Her
Awards: 80

SEPTEMBER SONGS

New month, new term... new me!? No, probably not, but definitely some new prompts and challenges to spark your fall muse!

For this month's Character Development Challenge, we would like to hear all about the SCENTS you relate to your character. Do they use strawberry shampoo? Use way too much Body Spray? If you wish to tell us, you can find this CDC right here!

Scents and sounds.That's right, you heard me! For September we have brought you AMBIENT SOUNDS THEMED prompts with some spectacular white noise videos which we hope will spark your muse to do some sonorus sound descriptions. You can check these new MWM right here! Remember, if you have any ideas you'd like to suggest for future prompts, you can always pm a staff member about them throughout the month.

Happy Wurring!

--------------------
............user posted imageuser posted image

These cute pixels were made by the most wonderful Evan ♡
PM
^
Gretchen Kirke-Faust
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 09:07 AM

YEAR:
5th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Viridian Guild Leader
HEIGHT:
5'
Pureblood

Gretchen Kirke-Faust
© Robin // She/Her

FALL CLASHING

New Term, New Skin, New Event, New Prompts, New... Missions? That's right! The Clash is BACK and we are opening Mission Sign-Ups so your character can contribute to the outcome of the war! You have two weeks to sign up, and the rest of term to fulfill your mission - Good luck!

Happy Clashing!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Oisin Woodbane
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 04:14 PM

"tell me, what makes you think that you're invincible"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'10"
Pureblood
Rep: 35 pts [ + | - ]

Oisin Woodbane
© Jinx // She / Her
Awards: 26

BIBBITY BOBBITY BOOP

Oo, me next, me next. <33

FOA's are officially finished! Excited to see what you won? Which of your friends won? Well go ahead and check it out!

If you see any issues, please message me on skype or PM and I will try to fix them right away!

That aside, thank you all for another wonderful term. If you didn't win anything this go around, don't be discouraged. Before you know it, FOA's will be just around the corner again. Enjoy Fall, my friends!

--------------------

evan, lyx, and coco are magical

PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 02:42 AM

YEAR:
6th Year
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her

-looks at face claims-

The Face Claims Directory has been cleaned out for the start of the Fall term! If you have a character that was removed that you would like to keep, feel free to go and post them again!

As you may also notice, we have added a new feature to said directory. A link will be added to each claim, just to make things run just a bit smoother!

If your character is already in the directory, don't worry! A member of staff will be sure to take care of that for you. For all of you reclaiming or claiming new characters, you can just use the new code provided!

You guys rock my sox.

Happy Wurring.

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 09:35 PM

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'11
Pureblood

Martín Marzán

HOUSE POINTS

It is a beautiful night of the first week of September and your local Stells is here to bring you the first House Point Count of the month! Exciting, is it not? I would hope so, because this race is about to start!

Gryffindor: 83
Hufflepuff: 48
Ravenclaw: 51
Slytherin: 42

Well well well, how about we get some popcorn? It seems our dearest lions didn't take defeat very well, as they are starting this term with a roar and an awesome 83 points, leaving them no less than 32 points ahead from second place (Oh yes, I can do the math). And who's in second place? Nope, not your friendly neighborhood snakes, but Ravenclaw soaring high. Only 3 points behind is Hufflepuff, and honestly, with this point difference between badgers, snakes and eagles, who knows who will be second place when next week comes. One thing is for certain, #TeamSlytherwin will need to step up their game if they want to keep their crown, because this is going to be one spookily intense term. Never to early for Halloween jokes, right?

Keep up the good work, and the posting and the ranking and all that jazz. I'll be here shaking my metaphorical pompoms for all of you in the most supportive ways I can~ And remember: Happy Wurring!

--------------------

PM
^
Lachlan Peaslee
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 10:58 AM

"I'll lose my heart in your Louisiana lovin'."

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
Undecided
HEIGHT:
6'2"
Muggleborn
Rep: 2 pts [ + | - ]

Lachlan Peaslee
© Teej // he/him/his
Awards: 3

STAFF CALL OUT!

Hello again, my lovely WURRians! As you might be able to tell from the header (truly, honestly, it's grand) it's time for another staff call out!

If you're active and interested in the behind the scenes work that keeps WR running, simply fill out the application below and PM it to any of your three admins! Experience with things like coding and graphics is always helpful, but definitely not mandatory! Everyone is welcome to apply, whether you are a WR vet, or a newbie! The code is going to squish together, so do be sure to format it into nice rows when you fill it out! Thanks, and happy wurring everybody!

"No village is ever built without hands willing enough to uphold it."

CODE
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Time on WR:[/b]
[b]What would you say your activity level is like during a normal week? IE; Posting, being in the cbox, etc[/b]
[b]Any upcoming obligations that might pull you away from staffing duties here in the next few months?[/b] These things won't hinder your consideration, we promise. We would just like to know!
[b]Do you have any previous forum staffing experience? If so, tell us about it![/b] If not, that's okay! We can teach :)
[b]Are you comfortable with performing the duties of a mod? Those usually consist of Advertisements, Event Planning, Staff Discussion, Some coding, etc. Anything you're not comfortable doing?[/b] Lack of knowledge around coding and graphics isn't necessary, just helpful!
[b]Are you comfortable with the Ranking System and Participating in it? Are you comfortable doing Reviews?:[/b] Be Honest! But again, you answer here won't hinder your consideration.
[b]Why do you think you'd make a good addition to the WR staff team?[/b]
[b]Anything else you'd like to mention?[/b]

--------------------

user posted image
•••
PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 12:07 AM

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'11
Pureblood

Martín Marzán

HOUSE POINTS

Hello my beautiful Wuuuuuurld! Apologies for the slight delay! After some very serious technical difficulties, your local Stells is here to bring you the House Point Count of the week. Let's go see how things are looking this time around. Don't forget your seat belts!

Gryffindor: 147
Hufflepuff: 60
Ravenclaw: 72
Slytherin: 67

Maybe seat belts weren't necessary after all, were they? It seems our race for the House Cup is up to a slow start, but that's all good and fair, or at least that is what I learned when reading The Tortoise and the Hare (Oh look, I rhyme!). Now, talk of tortoises and hares aside, our dear little lions have managed to maintain their position of advantage with a significant point difference between themselves and the other houses. Kudos, Gryffindor, show em' those roars and claws! And speaking of claws -or should I say caws- Ravenclaw stays steady in second place for another week, way to go! But be careful, eagles, because I bet you can almost here the hissing of the snake that slithered (or rather slythered?) it's way to third place. Go Slytherin! Yes, that means Hufflepuff is in fourth place now, although with this point difference who even knows will claim what position when next week comes! -Insert dramatic 'dun dun dun' sound effect right here-

As always, thank you for all your hard work and dedication! You're all amazing! Keep up the posting and the ranking and all that good stuff!

Happy Wurring!

--------------------

PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 07:42 AM

YEAR:
6th Year
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her

AND YOU GET A NOMINATION! AND YOU GET A NOMINATION AND YOU GET A NOMINATION!

That's right! As we are part of the way through the month, it is now time to get those nominations in for those November OF THE MONTHS! So, pop on over to the grab bag and have a peek at the OTM nominations form and put in the votes for who you think deserves to win!

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Gretchen Kirke-Faust
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 12:41 PM

YEAR:
5th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Viridian Guild Leader
HEIGHT:
5'
Pureblood

Gretchen Kirke-Faust
© Robin // She/Her

MORE WAR! THE WISE MAN SHUDDERS WHEN IT COMES

Hear ye, hear ye, all Wurrians who signed up for Clash missions this term! Missions were sent out earlier today. Once you have something going, you can post your threads here for them to be counted.

If you signed up but have not received your Clash mission, then something must've gone wrong with the PM, so please let me know!

Happy Clashing!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 09:44 PM

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'11
Pureblood

Martín Marzán

HOUSE POINTS

Ah yes, yet another Thursday ends. Hello my dear wurrians, I hope you all are having a lovely night. The third week of the term is coming to its end, and you and I know what that means, right? Yup, that's right, it's House Points time!

Gryffindor: 235
Hufflepuff: 120
Ravenclaw: 99
Slytherin: 111

Alright! It seems our lions are maintaining their leading position for yet another week, still almost doubling the points of second place! Oh, but witches and wizards, this is where the tables turn, because remember how I said anyone could claim any position by the time this week came? Well, call me a fortune teller, will ya? As it seems our dear badgers have made a jump up in points and gone all the way from fourth to second place! Amazing work, Hufflepuff! Now, our snakey snakes are still in third place just like last week, even though a mere 9 points keep them where they are (that's just 3 regular posts guys! Yep!). But you always have to be careful with those eagles, Slytherin, because they're not far behind!

What will happen when next week comes? Keep up with our weekly announcements and you will find out! Good work everyone, keep submitting those points!

Happy Wurring!

--------------------

PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Yesterday at 09:58 pm

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
5'11
Pureblood

Martín Marzán

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

...YOUR BOAT

Alright, everyone! The OTM nominations have officially closed for this month, which means it is time to get voting! Check out the nominees RIGHT HERE! We have provided you with the names of all of them in a simple code format, so all you have to do is copy that, select your choices, and PM them to one of our wonderful Staff member!

Voting closes on SEPTEMBER 30 at 11:59PM CST!

WURR-on!

--------------------

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (43) « First ... 41 42 43 
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥