Neutral
HEIGHT:
6'5"
engaged
Rep: 1 pts [ + | - ]

Hadleigh Dowling
© Lyx // they/them
Awards: 24

Having been away for as long as he was made things so weird to get used to again. He had the benefit of his siblings, at least, both of whom were fluent in French and helped him when he couldn't remember words for things in English. Mémé and his grandfather didn't speak it unless they had to, which meant that his vocabulary was certainly given a workout.

Something about home didn't feel like home at all really. Maybe he still needed to settle, or maybe something within the walls of the school he spent most of his adolescent life at had actually changed? Hensley assured him that he would be fine, her touch calming to him as if he was feeling her the same way she felt others through her empathy. They were similar like that, feeling so deeply, but unlike her, he was alone in his emotions instead of drowning in everyone else's as well.

The Ravenclaw felt like he was drowning now. He could only really recall feeling so lost one other time in his life, and that was before he had words to explain to his family who he was and how he felt. Now, he didn't really have those words as much as he needed them and he felt like he was wandering about in a fog. It would get better. It had to, didn't it?

Bad things didn't stay bad forever. It was just that sometimes, they got worse before they got better.

Case in point, Hadleigh just so happened to run into Boniface Dinehart as he rounded a corner headed back to the towers. He groaned inwardly. Bo had been one of the most vocal about the eldest Dowling's blood status in light of Mémé naming him the heir. Even his status as heir was simply means to an end, keeping Broussard assets out of Allard hands. Mémé insisted that he had two magical parents, he was fine, and all the other family heads were young enough to be her children. To some, her word was law. Others, like Bo, didn't see it quite the same way.

"Dinehart," he greeted coolly, moving to step around the equally giant boy.

@Boniface Dinehart

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Boniface Dinehart
 Posted: May 20 2017, 05:48 AM

"A golden god"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
6'4"
pureblood

Boniface Dinehart
© Gremlin // she/her
Awards: 11

To say that Boniface had woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning was a severe understatement. It was one of those days where even the smallest thing that happened to him had the potential to set him off.He wasn't feeling well, he hadn't got to spend time with Ana or Ossia for a while and he missed them both, his grades were going terribly (albeit, due to a lack of care on his part), the cherry on top was that his birthday was coming up soon and he did not want to age another year under these circumstances.

His no good very bad day wouldn't be complete without a run in with the one person on his list that he despised the most. His name started with "H" and ended in "adleigh" and to put it simply, he was a rich heir that did not deserve to be where he was.

Boniface had been raised with fairly simple ethics. His family were as pure as purists get. In all honesty, Bo didn't know it was possible for half-blooded people to have as much wealth as the Dowling clan and their 500 children seemed to have until he met them. It just never seemed to add up to him and he couldn't stand the way that Hadleigh was so cool and collected about being the heir. Did he know that he didn't have to be good at sports too? In Bo's eyes, he was an overachiever and needed to stop immediately.

There was no one more infuriating to Bo than this mutt, so as soon as the darker haired male opened his mouth, it was game over.

"Don't say my name. You're not worthy of anything you have, Frenchie." The lion spat, his voice a little hoarse than usual due to his illness and dry throat, though his words. Bo had rarely ever used Hadleigh's name. It was reserved for the highest level of anger that Bo had without resorting to violence.

"You disappeared and it was a slightly nicer time to be me. Why do you choose to come back? You here to try and prove that you're better than me? You think that just because you're good at sports you're worthy of accepting a position as full of prestige as an heir?" The lighter haired boy was clearly fired up even if it was seemingly unjustifiable as Hadleigh was just trying to live his life.

Maybe Boniface was a little jealous of the sporting skills that he'd never had. They were both ridiculously tall, limbs going everywhere was a serious problem. Bo was terrible at flying and never really mastered having control of himself, whereas Hadleigh excelled at it. It wasn't anything he'd ever admit, but at times like this, it was a little more evident.

"Don't you have muggles to attend to? Aren't they your people?" Of all days Hadleigh could cross Boniface, this was not The One.

@Hadleigh Dowling

--------------------
user posted image
still almost famous / / still all the way dangerous
PMEmail
^
Hadleigh Dowling
 Posted: May 20 2017, 02:22 PM

"to be touched, to be loved, to feel anything at all"

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
6'5"
engaged

Hadleigh Dowling
© Lyx // they/them

Hadleigh could feel his brain twitching in discomfort and what he could probably call minor annoyance. As the Pharro siblings would often mutter when Bo decided to be on one, ‘whose mans is this?’ It was impressive that all he had to do was find himself in the Gryffindor’s line of sight and Boniface was seething. Honestly, it kind of made the Ravenclaw feel… powerful.

He knew that Boniface hated him for what could be called a… reasonable reason? Did that read as redundant? Hadleigh couldnt care less. The thing was that Haz had gone toe to toe with enough purebloods in his short eighteen years of life that he knew how to handle his own. Hell, he’d broken a guy’s legs once, and to this day, he was pretty sure that the extreme level of calculated violence he had gone to was the only reason that he had earned the boy’s respect at all.

It was really hard for him not to smirk at how irrationally angry Bo was. Now that he’d met Mr and Mrs Dinehart, he could see where Bo got his looks from - mostly his mother, for those wondering. Athena had been a breath of fresh air, as he’d been expecting someone a little more like Boniface. She was even understanding of why his grandmother named him the heir, and why Hensley was second in line. Hayley had simply taken himself out of the running. There had been comments from Mémé about how it was unfortunate that there weren’t three heirs, but Hayley had informed their grandmother that he was content not to inherit. The younger Dowling twin was certain his brother and sister would suit just fine.

He wondered how quickly Bo would try to swing on him if he mentioned that his mother had quite enjoyed his company and conversation when he was being paraded to other pureblood families.

“Still on that whole ‘overachiever’ kick, huh, Boniface?” Don’t use my name… pft, he was going to use it repeatedly. He didn’t have time for kids like Bo, all uppity about his family’s politics as if it was any of their business. “Maybe if you hadn’t decided to coast on the fact that you’re an only child and, thus, the only one to inherit, you might’ve been good at something. You could always ask if you want to learn to fly.” He shifted his bag higher on his shoulder, stepping away from the blond. “Besides that, I think Ossia would be murderous if I stayed at Beauxbatons and took over her territory. She and I are civil, I’d like to keep it that way for a while.” That was definitely going to be a sore button, Hadleigh waiting for him to really get mad.

@Boniface Dinehart

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Boniface Dinehart
 Posted: May 20 2017, 10:19 PM

"A golden god"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
6'4"
pureblood

Boniface Dinehart
© Gremlin // she/her

There was something unique about the way Hadleigh said Bo's name. Not in a good way. Maybe it was the accent but either way, it sounded trashy to Bo whenever it was said by this guy or his siblings. Every time he spoke the self-proclaimed sacred name that was Mr Boniface Dinehart, it was just guaranteed to set him off.

What he hadn't planned on, was being blindsided by the comment about Ossia. His childhood sweetheart, Ossia. His sweet little Italian princess Ossia. No one like Hadleigh ever had half the right to even think about Ossia, let alone say her name out loud. Who did he think he was? Just because they spent time together where Bo didn't get the luxury of seeing her at all during the school year until she transferred...The nerve of these Dowling broods he thought to himself.

"First of all." He raised his voice despite the scratching in his throat and the words coming out a little more squeaky in comparison to his usual rough but assertive tone of voice. "I'd rather contract a deadly disease than having to spend time learning to fly from someone of your kind, let alone from you." He huffed, stepping in the Ravenclaw's way to stop him from walking away at a time like this.

"Second of all, don't you dare speak about Ossia like that. I don't care what kind of "allied" forces you two have reached, but she's my friend and she would take my side under any circumstances, so don't fool yourself. One day her territory and my territory will be interchangeable terminology and we'll take over whatever small territory you have." Athena would never allow this to happen as long as she was living, but it was nice for him to pretend his mother wouldn't break out that rolled up newspaper to hit him with. What Athena didn't know, wouldn't hurt her.

"On that note, Ossia would never disgrace herself by hanging with someone as filthy as you. You're probably delusional and it wasn't even Ossia that you talked to. You need to stop spreading slander and lies up here in my damn house." He started to rant even more now, typical of Bo when he was upset. His voice continuing to squeak and give out on occasion.

"Whatever people say about you now won't be how they see you in 10 years time when I'm ruling the roost. My father would never have accepted any of the people like yourself into his life so why should I ever have to listen to anything you have to say? You're nothing but bad news, Hadleigh Dowling. You don't deserve any of the wealth."

@Hadleigh Dowling

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Hadleigh Dowling
 Posted: May 21 2017, 10:36 PM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
6'5"
engaged

Hadleigh Dowling
© Lyx // they/them

Rolling his neck slightly as Bo stepped into his path to stop him from walking away from the situation, Hadleigh huffed out a breath to keep himself calm. The Gryffindor could have probably stood to do something similar, but no. Instead of just letting it go, Bo was going to try to yell.

As a result, Hadleigh had to try not to burst out laughing. You couldn't really yell at someone when you were about halfway to losing your voice, and it showed in the way the other boy's voice squeaked and cracked. "Sounds a bit like you've already contracted something, ami," he remarked, keeping himself from stretching his height for all it had to offer. Realistically, if Bo got to the point that he exploded, it was more than likely that Hadleigh would win the ensuing fight, but he had promised his grandmother that he would stay out of trouble if she let him go back home instead of transferring him to Beauxbatons the way that she wanted. "Perhaps you should speak from your chest?" Hanging with guys like Bo meant cheap shots. The toxic masculinity thing wasn't really Hadleigh's bid, but he knew it would get Bo in a mood.

“Bartolomeo and I aren’t friends. We aren’t even allies. We’re civil. I don’t know how you expect to be sharing territory with her, though.” The thought of Ossia sharing territory with anyone was laughable, and the Ravenclaw had held all of four conversations with the girl, one of which was conducted over a game of Wixes' Chess and ended with an agreement about their families doing business in the future. Knowing how territorial Bo was being about her was interesting too, especially considering -as far as Hadleigh knew- Bo was very much with Ana Aristi, a nonbinary seventh year in his little brother’s house and member of Hadleigh’s alchemy class.

That wasn’t his business though, even if someone should probably bring this little fixation up to Ana.

“The wealth isn’t mine,” the boy pointed out. “It’s my grandmother’s. Why I’m set to inherit is none of your business. For that matter, your father doesn’t seem like a bad guy. Had some decent advice to share about commanding attention. He doesn’t think I’m cut out for it, not yet… Just not for the same reasons you do.” Hadleigh wouldn’t bring up Athena, at least not until he really wanted to push Boniface. Bringing up someone’s mother was just asking for trouble. “I don’t care what people say about me now, because I know who I’m going to be in ten years. Are you so sure about your future? I’m sensing some insecurities, I’m not gonna lie. Overcompensating for some shortcoming, Boniface?”

@Boniface Dinehart

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Boniface Dinehart
 Posted: May 31 2017, 05:10 AM

"A golden god"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
6'4"
pureblood

Boniface Dinehart
© Gremlin // she/her

Of all the worst possible times for Bo to be losing his cool, it had to be while his voice was on it's way out too. Hadleigh was amused at it, and that only made the Lion more furious. He wanted to scream into the void. He wished he was part banshee or something at this point...or that he had a banshee slave at hand to do the work for him. The thought was quickly banished as he knew he'd get hurt by it too.

"If I had it my way I'd make sure you couldn't speak right now. It would be absolutely terrible if I coughed on you and you got so ill that you missed your Quidditch match, wouldn't it?" He said in a low tone, partially to prove himself to the other male. This sickly man was still ready to fight.

Hadleigh had no right to talk to Bo about Ossia and he absolutely had no right to mention anything that had to do with Faust. It was a curse word coming from the other man's mouth. "Leave my father out of this." He croaked loudly. If there was any way to tip Boniface off the edge, it was bringing up his family.

"You know you're lying. My father would never want anything to do with you or any of your kind. Maybe he was drunk and just in a friendly mood because I know he'd never tolerate you." He said, pushing Hadleigh's shoulder sharply. "Neither would Ossia. Leave my people out of this and go back to your little chateau with your dumbass poodles and oodle type dogs...probably all hypoallergenic and non-shedding so you don't get any fur on your designer coats. You're all so damn pretentious." He could say this because the Dinehart family was much the same, except they did not allow the dogs. The elves they had were already overworked and Athena couldn't imagine having them pick up after an animal..especially when Bo was basically a pet with the amount of mess he made. No one had to know that, though.

"How come you're never around to duel me, Dowling? It's almost like you're scared to get hurt." When in doubt and masculinity was threatened, Bo had to bring up one of his strong points. He was great at duelling and only in his wildest dreams did he ever get to have his way with Hadleigh. "We could settle this right now but I think you're too scared. People of your kind often are intimidated by me."

@Hadleigh Dowling

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Hadleigh Dowling
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 11:09 PM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
6'5"
engaged

Hadleigh Dowling
© Lyx // they/them

Hadleigh’s smirk at the way that Boniface dropped his voice was far more triumphant than it really should have been in that moment. Getting sick most certainly wouldn't stop him from playing, and it was already accepted that his team was going to be slaughtered anyway. What was a quidditch game with a chest cold when you’d already played through worse?

Not that he expected Bo to understand that. The boy was a slouch; Hadleigh was on a completely different level.

Clearly there was more at work here, as Bo went on a rant that the boy was fairly certain held a fair deal of projection. The shove to his shoulder made his skin crawl, Hadleigh looking at the place where Boniface had made contact as if that particular spot on his shirt had done something offensive to his kid sister.

You’re all so damn pretentious.

The Ravenclaw would've laughed, did he not feel so freaking violated at being touched without his express consent. “I'm not intimidated by you, Bo,” Hadleigh assured him, the anger coming in now that the disbelief had faded away. The eldest Dowling hated to be touched. While he might not have openly screamed like Lenny Plunkett might have, that didn't make it any more tolerable for him at all. He absolutely abhorred human contact. “Settle this? We won't settle shit. You're a coward, dude. You can't handle the fact that someone like me shows you up just by showing up. You only ever wanna duel me because you're a punkass bitch with decent range attacks. You couldn't handle me if you tried.” His voice was blunt, his usually even-tempered tenor making it quite clear that he wasn't even in the same alternate reality as fucking around. He was sure to get a response, quite honestly unsure whether or not Bo would use his wand or just take a swing.

@Boniface Dinehart

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Boniface Dinehart
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 08:27 PM

"A golden god"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
6'4"
pureblood

Boniface Dinehart
© Gremlin // she/her

I'm not intimidated by you, Bo.

Hadleigh had to be one of the few people that saw right through Boniface's facade and that truly irritated him. How was he going to lead a notorious mob when there were people out there that didn't live in fear of the Dinehart heir?

By now, the lion was simply seething. Who was Hadleigh Dowling to call him a coward? Whose mans was this?? Boniface was far from a coward. If anything, he was too ballsy to function and didn't know when to quit. Whether or not that was him acting out in fear was up to some therapist to decide really.

He'd had enough of Hadleigh's cool and collected attitude. One thing that Bo accepted the Ravenclaw boy to have over him was his pretty face with no scars whatsoever. How did a boy who played quidditch not have as much as a scratch on his money maker? It bothered Bo to no end and it was something that needed to be fixed right now immediately.

Without a word of warning, Bo swung his fist directly at the other boy's jaw. He huffed upon the impact and smirked at the small graze that formed on the otherwise flawless skin of Hadleigh that was caused by a sharp edge of one of Bo's rings.

"You should be intimidated by me. I'm a lot more powerful than I look and I don't fight clean." He hissed, proud of himself and internally thanking Ossia for introducing him to wearing rings, mostly as a fashion statement but also with the added ability to inflict even more damage when you had to fight physically.

"Maybe that's something your folks haven't had the chance to teach you. I'm sure they teach you how to sit pretty and watch things from your ivory tower, but do they teach you the basics of how to defend yourself? You might need to know that in the future when my men come for yours." His tone had a decent amount of acidity about it considering how husky it was.

He could have gone on and proceeded to beat the Dowling boy until he passed out, but it seemed a little irrational at this point, even for the king or irrational thoughts and actions himself.

@Hadleigh Dowling

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Hadleigh Dowling
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 07:50 AM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
6'5"
engaged

Hadleigh Dowling
© Lyx // they/them

If he was being honest, he was a little impressed at the swing, reaching up to touch where the skin was now stinging as if his brother's cat had gone for his throat and missed. Pale, callused fingertips came back bloody, the red fluid smeared in rusty streaks on his hand. It wasn't the first time that someone had made him bleed and it certainly wouldn’t be the last.

Still, the fact that Bo had the audacity to swing at him was impressive. Probably a testament to just how senselessly ballsy the kid was.

For a moment, just a moment, his grandmother’s words rang in his head. You’re going to head this family one day. You should walk in dignity and earn respect. A man who has to tout his position to get respect is undeserving. He shouldn’t let Boniface or people like him get to him, but the Ravenclaw wasn’t having the best of times. So What did he do?

He dropped his shoulder right into Bo’s diaphragm, taking the Gryffindor to the ground. The moment he was down, Hadleigh clocked him across the cheek for good measure, hoping that the hit would blacken the Dinehart boy’s eye. “My folks didn't have to teach me anything. I was raised around muggles. The neighborhood was full of kids constantly in fights. I assure you, I can defend myself.” He wanted to keep hitting, blacken both the boy’s eyes, bloody his nose, among other things, but knocking the air from his lungs and then punching him in the mouth seemed like enough of a message. Standing again, he grabbed his bag and made to leave. "I'll be sure to compliment Ms. Bartolomeo on your ability to take a punch. She fights a lot dirtier than you do."

He was playing with fire, but Bo had started it. Hadleigh was just taking a page from Halcyon's book and stoking the flames until they were something roaring. The moment he had a reason to go off, he actually might do it.

@Boniface Dinehart

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Boniface Dinehart
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 06:20 PM

"A golden god"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
6'4"
pureblood

Boniface Dinehart
© Gremlin // she/her

Seeing the look of disbelief upon the oldest Dowling's face was the most satisfied the sickly lion had felt ever since he'd stopped sneezing a few days prior. Everyone was a tough talker until the first blow was delivered, then they usually ran off to owl their momma about the tall mean man that ruined their day and left them bruised.

Today was the day the tables turned.

Today, Boniface was owling his father about it.

Much like any other time Bo had been injured one way or another, it all happened in a blur. One minute he was standing strong, proud of his work and feeling indestructible, the next he was on the ground, feeling the wind knocked out of him and a significant amount of pain from the quidditch player.Maybe he should have been smart enough to not push it this far, but it was too late for that now.

He was listening to what Hadleigh was saying about being raised amongst muggles and that just made Bo feel filthy for even breathing the same air as Hadleigh, (if you could say he was even breathing properly after having the wind knocked out of him). Growing up with muggles was no way to live, especially if you allegedly had the same kind of social status as that of a Dowling.

"You're disgusting." He spat as he finally managed to sit upright again. He wiped his nose with the back of his hand, mostly to see if what he was feeling trickle down his nose was blood or snot. The fact that it was the latter came as a slight relief to him.

Had this not been at school, the outcome would have been different. Bo's father prepared him for these kinds of interactions in the past and he knew this would be where his time to shine in the realm of questionable legal curses was.He wasn't about to do that right now though. There was a 11/10 chance that he'd get expelled and ruin his own life as a consequence.

So obviously, that was off the cards.

There are many things Boniface could have done. He could have attacked the undeserving heir from behind and taken a cheap shot, he could have done a less intense hex to mess with the rest of his day but that felt all too juvenile at this point in time.

"I'd ask if you want to take this outside and meet me in the forest to settle this like men, but I know how you Dowlings feel about the possibility of werewolves. We wouldn't want history to repeat itself, would we?" That was a fairly low blow, but if there was one thing he'd learned from sharing his common room with two of the Dowling boys, it was the incident involving his little sister. Bringing up werewolves was a guaranteed way to set off Hadleigh's twin, who was generally more of a firecracker than Hadleigh.

"Maybe I'll just owl my father and let him know to get animal control for your father and put him out of his misery."

No, this probably wasn't a smart move, but Boniface simply did not know when to stop.

@Hadleigh Dowling

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Hadleigh Dowling
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 10:21 AM

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
6'5"
engaged

Hadleigh Dowling
© Lyx // they/them

warning for uncharacteristic violence from hadleigh

God, grant me patience, because if you grant me more strength, I’m going to shatter this punk’s skull…

Usually, Hadleigh could be level headed. Hadleigh could walk away from situations, or try to. There were some things, however, that he couldn’t let go. Presently, it was a short list, consisting mostly of snide comments about blood status, comments about werewolves, or bringing up his siblings. Hensley, especially, as he’d taken the brunt of the family’s damage, as if she was meant to be some sort of nexus for it.

The werewolf thing was a touchy subject altogether. Following Hensley and Roderick’s near-death experience at the hands of a rogue werewolf, Hadleigh was wary, but had learned to take the necessary precautions to make sure that both he and any werewolves he might encounter were safe. That didn’t stop him, however, from being forced to hear the bigoted things that people had to say about werewolves. People bringing up Roderick in conjunction with euthanization was enough to set the usually lowkey boy off the way that Halcyon snapped when anyone so much as breathed on Hensley with ill intent.

It took everything in the Dowling boy not to snap and use something like a severing charm to deal a vicious blow to the Dinehart boy. No, his wand was too prone to violence, a wood once used to make daggers. Trying to do any sort of hex right now would probably end with cutting the other boy’s head off, and landing himself in prison for a stupid altercation just wouldn’t do.

He regretted, for a moment, not slamming Bo’s head into the ground to knock him out when he had the chance.

Instead, he lunged at the other boy again, hand around Bo’s throat as he slammed the equally as giant boy into the nearest wall. “You really need to take Ossia’s lessons to heart and learn to quit while you’re ahead, Boniface.” As Hadleigh was the stronger of the pair, the Gryffindor could squirm all he wanted, but he wasn’t going to get too far. His fist connecting with Bo’s face again was solid, so hard it actually sort of hurt his knuckles a little bit.

For all the talks he’d had with Ossia while playing chess, it was becoming clear to Hadleigh that he was more equipped to handle being an heir than Bo was, composed and intelligent. Know when to quit, Ossia had told him as her queen laid waste to his side of the board, the girl picking up a piece of the shattered black marble he’d been playing with and flicking it, hitting him in the chest. Know what to use as leverage. Know who to keep on your good side. Know when to quit. Bo didn’t. Hadleigh simply didn’t want to, at this point, delivering another blow to the blonde’s face.

“The Broussard family could level the Dinehart empire without raising a finger,” he told the other boy, his hand tightening just the slightest. Realistically, he could probably crush Bo’s windpipe and leave him there to suffocate, but murder wasn’t on the agenda now, or ever. Instead, he shoved the boy into the wall again. “If you wanna feel pissed about someone who doesn’t deserve where they’re at, maybe you should start by looking in the mirror. You’re only where you are because you’re an only child. If you target my family because you need to project your inadequacies on others, I’ll make you eat all those pesky Little Man feelings you’re carrying around.”

@Boniface Dinehart

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥