House points
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Head Students
Prefects
of the months

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Fundraiser and Silent Auction Main Event!, Come bid on the student of your choice!
Lenny Plunkett
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 01:12 PM
"buy some one liners i'll throw in some yo mamas"
Ruthie
She/Her
646 Posts
Rep: 65 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Head Boy
Height
5'3
Status
Muggleborn
Year
5th
House
Slytherin
clash
Viridian Guild
Awards: 44

Enchanted lanterns floated atop the Hogwarts lawns as the sun began to set that evening. Tables were arranged elegantly along the sides, adorned with different flowers of the season, where a dinner would be served at ten galleons a plate, for those who could afford to give as much to the fundraiser. However, it was not the food that would be the main event. At the helm of the function, arranged amongst two towering oak trees, was a large stage that had been set up on the grounds. Behind the curtains, awaiting their introductions, were the twelve volunteers who had offered themselves for auction. Among them was one snivelling, measly auctioneer.

Lenny Plunkett had been waiting for this moment his whole life.

Finally, a platform where he could talk smack as fast as his tiny heart desired. The Foundation for Orphaned Centaur Foals was, unlike the numerous charities he had fabricated over the years, legitimate. And most of the proceeds were to go to them.. most. Buuuut if some should go missing, well, he could hardly be held responsible for that! The sneezy snake felt pumped up and ready to rock and rumble, most likely due to the extreme! non-drowsy allergy medication, coupled with the bottles of anti-histamine potions he had taken, “Ah, yisss,” he huffed a snort off his nasal spray, “That’s the good stuff.” Placing it back in his pocket, he turned to the volunteers, “Ready, kids?” And he took to the stage like a regular Robin Gibb.

“Welcome! Ladies and germs, gentlemen and llamas!” His voice boomed with the sonorus charm he had managed to place on it.. after about seventeen tries, “To Hogwarts’ first annual charity fundraiser! I’m Lenny Plunkett, and I’ll be your host and auctioneer for this evening. So first, let’s lay out some ground rules. Tonight, we’re gonna be auctioning off some pretty fine choices of the student body.. emphasis on body. Amirite, you thirst mongers?” A haHA! and he continued, “All, and I mean all proceeds will go to the Foundation for Orphaned Centaur Foals. As many of you know, the battle that saw our Hogwarts Express stopped in its tracks also saw so very many wittle bittle baby centaurs left parentless. A tragedy, to be sure,” he supposed.. “In order to bid, you need to purchase your tickets first. You can find the ticket vender to the back, right there,” he motioned toward it, “Five tickets come at the extremely low, and exponentially reasonable price of just one galleon. That’s right! For the price of a cup of pixie latte a day, you can make a difference in a needy centaur foal's' life! You’re welcome to purchase as many tickets and place as many bids as you want, but in the end, only one ticket will be chosen for each of our smashing volunteers! And now I’m sure you’re just about sick enough of my ugly mug, so let’s bring the eye candy out, shall we?” With an exaggerated flourish, he bowed and gestured to the back of the stage.

“Our first volunteer up for auction is none other than your head girl, and my future wife who will divorce me at least three times before moving on, Theodora Koenig! What can I say about this stunning lady that doesn’t speak for herself? I have a picture of her on the canopy of my bed. I don’t care if you judge me, I’m judging you for not having one. If you win a date with her, you’re pretty much guaranteed to sky rocket straight to the top of the popularity chain, brah. So what the hell are you waiting for, you stupid chump? This could be the best thing to ever happen to you!

“Up next, this hunka-hunka burning love has been seen around the school doing various stunts of a mostly idiotic nature. But Felix Wolfhard is more than just your average adrenaline junkie.. he’s an artist. Yes, who hasn’t at least heard of his latest installation in the fourth floor corridor entitled, Hole in Wall with Fist and Blood? Felix enjoys having a good time and greatly dislikes not having a good time. An evening spent with this Loony Toon boasts an eighty percent chance of death, but you know it’ll be anything but dull.

“Coming straight down from Mt. Olympus like a thousand bullmastiffs trying to rip at your face, you might remember this young man from Homer’s lost epic, The Egoliad. Martín Marzán, or Mars as he likes to be called, or Marso if you’re really tight, has been shaking up Hogwarts ever since he was transferred from Beauxbatons. He likes the finer things in life, such as expensive mirrors to stare at himself in, and if you win this fine specimen of a beast, that’s probably what you can expect from a date with him! But hey.. just look at that face. Look at it.

“We’ve asked some healers from St. Mungos to be on hand tonight, in case anyone in our audience should feel the need to violently swoon the moment our next volunteer hits the stage. Coming out next is none other than the most sighed over student, Emil Madeline. Some people have described Emil as an angel too good for this world. Others have said, AAAHHHHAAAARRRRAAAARRGGHH and then started painfully sobbing while clinging to their binder littered with his name and little hearts. If you’re planning on bidding on this perfectly crafted lad, you best be planning on bidding big. I am not fooping around here. Capiche?

“Alright, boys, let’s.. try to keep our shirts on, okay?” Lenny eyed the three strapping lads who had entered the stage, weary of the rumours of their aversion to clothing, “Keep it clean, fellas. This is a family affair, after all. As for the ladies.. well, as a renowned feminist, I say they can do as they please! Speaking of which, we’ve got far too much testosterone currently taking up this stage. Clearly, we need to remedy this.

“And we can do so by bringing out our next volunteer, the alluring Miss Kala Faraji! Kala is the type of modern woman who ain’t got time for your guff, son. Hailing straight from the plains of Africa, she moves like a cheetah and stings.. like a cheetah. Her hobbies include not talking to you, you or, well, me. Folks, I’m just making this up as I go! But if you’ve ever seen this tantalizing enigma and thought you’d like to get to know her a little better, this could be your lucky day!

“Continuing on with the estrogen train, we’re ever so privileged to have the head of the Glitterati inducted into our hall of volunteers. Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together and your vacuums on for the always flashy and usually trashy, Jisik Sa! Wherever there’s a trail of glitter, you can bet you’ll find Jisik at the end of it, winking at you and telling you that your shoes look terrible. He’s like the most special little leprechaun, except you can always find him.. as he’s usually in your face. But you can bet you’ll get the best fashion advise out of an evening with this ‘ista.. and maybe a new handmade jacket too!

“And if you’re now thinking.. Hey! There’s enough ego on this stage to cause a sinkhole straight to hell.. then you’re right! So let me counteract that by welcoming actual sunshine bear, Tori Deveaux-Carroll! This little cutie is literally sugary enough to give you diabetes, but be warned. You take too big of a bite from this chocolate bar, and the chocolate bar might bite back. Seventy percent cacao, and thirty percent habanero. But sweet and spicy and is always the best combination, which an evening with Tori is sure to prove to be!

“Forging onward, it comes as a great honour, and honest fooping surprise, to bring out our next volunteer, Lysander Prideux! You might recognize this slab of pure man meat as that guy you always pass in the corridors that looks like he’s got the schlitterbombs and needs to get to a toilet right away. But that’s because Lysander is always on the move and and his schedule is always stacked. Quite frankly, the poor guy doesn’t even have time to be here this evening. So if you wanna bid for him, you better got on that ASAP. He’ll probably be gone in about four minutes. Hurry! The clock is ticking!

“For our next volunteer, we hiked through the snowy forests of Norway and tried to put him in a box, but he’s so damn big it would’ve cost us, like, a thousand pounds to ship him. So instead we asked him! Njord Vikernes has generously donated his time simply for the orphaned centaur foals. This x-core vegan is all about the animals, and a date with him would probably be surrounded by them while crying gently in the moonlight. His hobbies include creature rights activism, being generally ethereal and man buns. So if you’re also some hippy-dip, then look no further than an evening with Njord!

“We’re gonna continue our trip around the world and head halfway across it, all the way to the fiftieth, and most beautiful states of these United, that’s right! Hawaii! And our next volunteer to come onto the stage, Alani Lua-Millers, certainly lives up to her homeland’s reputation. Does that gorgeous smile ever leave her face? An evening spent with Miss Lua-Millers would likely include some type of water sport, and if you happen to be someone prone to drowning, even better! You might get a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation from her. And even if you are a good swimmer.. well, you can take my advice and thank me in the morning.”

“If it’s the luck o’ the Irish yeee be after, then put your hands together with a top o’ the mornin’ to ye, and welcome to the stage, Cuyler O’Shaughnessy! Now, I’m well aware not a single Irish person has ever spoken this way.. but is Cuyler? The guy may be a few cards shy of a full deck, but you’re not going to meet a nicer jock than this lad. As much time as he spends on the quidditch pitch, he’s also that guy you’d find at a party wearing a toga with a lampshade on his head like we’re living in Animal House. An evening with Culyer would not be devoid of some good laughs.. though may require some extra explanation and instructions on your part. But hey.. he’s pretty, right?

“Rounding out our Puff parade, and sweet Jeembus, there was a lot of you, our last volunteer is none other than Victoria Isley! Now, this sassy miss has got legs for days, and opinions to boot! You wanna talk feminism? Victoria wrote the book on that, which wasn’t very successful, but then turned it into a meme and got six billion shares on tumblr. Okay not really, but Tori definitely ain’t your run-of-the-mill pureblood. So if you wanna hang with someone on an equal playing field, this is the gal for you!”

Surprised that he hadn’t completely run out of breath yet, but definitely feeling the effects of speaking for nearly 1600 words, the small Slytherin walked from the middle of the stage to it’s far left, to allow the bidding patrons to get a good look at their potential prizes, “To bid, just place however many tickets you’d like in the box clearly labeled with your desired person’s name. Now, come on Hogwarts! Let’s give back!” Raising a triumphant fist in the air, his chest heaved with the exertion of his auctioneering.

-------

Didn't feel like reading through 2000 words of introduction? Who could blame you. Essentially, Lenny has introduced our 12 volunteers that are up for auction! I'll be rolling a dice for each of them... in just a hot minute! But please, before participating, head to and read the rules and guidelines! If you haven't already =3

Alright! So in order to win one of our auctioned patrons, you must roll a dice to either match or get the closest to their number. The dice roll code looks like this:

CODE
[roll]1d50[/roll]

The numbers that you're looking to match or get the closest to will depend on who you're bidding for! So, without further ado, let's get those rolls for our volunteers.

@Theodora Koenig: Dice Roll: 1d50: 6 = 6

@Felix Wolfhard: Dice Roll: 1d50: 16 = 16

@Martín Marzán: Dice Roll: 1d50: 10 = 10

@Emil Madeline: Dice Roll: 1d50: 25 = 25

@Kala Faraji: Dice Roll: 1d50: 28 = 28

@Jisik Sa: Dice Roll: 1d50: 8 = 8

@Tori Deveaux-Carroll: Dice Roll: 1d50: 5 = 5

@Lysander Prideux: Dice Roll: 1d50: 22 = 22

@Njord Vikernes: Dice Roll: 1d50: 1 = 1

@Alani Lua-Millers: Dice Roll: 1d50: 11 = 11

@Cuyler O'Shaughnessy: Dice Roll: 1d50: 1 = 1

@Victoria Isley: Dice Roll: 1d50: 25 = 25

If you are one of the lucky volunteers, congratulations! If not, there's still plenty of opportunity to have fun at this fundraiser.. yeah I'll see myself out now.

Now get out there and bid!

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Tori Deveaux-Carroll
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 05:35 PM
"Sweet Summer Child"
Ghostly Mouse
She/her
174 Posts
Rep: 8 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Novice
Height
5'4"
Status
Single
Year
House
Hufflefluff
clash
Awards: 23

High heels were not Tori's favorite style of shoe, and stilettos were about the worst variety of high heels one could ever hope to create. That being said, she was starting to regret the decision to wear them now as she buckled the little straps across her ankles (she had made the slightly more intelligent decision to walk barefoot across the lawns and over to the stage). It wasn't that the young woman couldn't walk in heels, it was just incredibly uncomfortable to do so. Her aunt could march around all day on the flimsy things and not even think twice about it, and she so expected her niece to be able to as well.

Many days were spent in her earlier teen years being commanded to walk up and down the ballroom floor of the Deveaux Manor in heels of varying heights and thickness. Elizabeth's hawk-like eyes trained to her ankles and knees, watching for any sign of wibbling or wobbling. Once she had finally passed her aunt's awful lessons, Victoria Deveaux-Carroll would rarely go near another pair of heels, meaning that years later when she finally picked up a pair, she was less than comfortable in them. But now the badger was being auctioned off for a good cause in what promised to be a fun event, so she really should do her best to look nice and these shoes matched her dress the best.

A brow quirked at Lenny's question (were any of them really ready to go out in front of the entire student body to be judged, good cause or not?) but before she could respond he was off and making the announcements. The closer it got to her name being called, the more it felt like the butterflies from her outfit had somehow made their way into her stomach. There went Kala, only two left. Now Jisik had vanished to the other side of the curtains. Then Lenny was saying her name and Tori stepped through to the main side of the stage as well, giving a small wave hello to the audience. Her timid smile faltered a bit at the Head Boy's words however.

Habanero? Habanero was not typically eaten with chocolate; cayenne was. Dark chocolate and cayenne pepper, as habanero was usually too spicy to mix well with the chocolate. Impulsively she opened her mouth to tell him so, but managed to catch herself just before the words made it to her tongue and quickly turned back to the crowd to flash them another smile. It would throw everything off to correct him right now, and the hufflepuff supposed it wasn't that big of a mistake. At least not enough of one that it required her to embarrass the poor boy in front of everyone. She could tell him later, at the next candy club meeting. Oh! Maybe she could even get some chocolate and cayenne for everyone to try... Yes, that was certainly something to plan for.

The knots in her stomach slowly started to fade as the second half of the volunteers were called onto the stage and Lenny officially finished off the pre-bidding announcements. Brown eyes glanced around the stage, trying to devise whether they were expected to simply stand there the entire time or if they could move around. Surely nobody would mind much if she just sort of...left the stage and found some of her friends to talk to until the end of the auction, right? Nobody had exactly explained what they were supposed to do after they were all introduced after all.

Another quick glance around and a deep breath and the small girl side-stepped around Lysander to make her way to the stairs at the end of the stage. She didn't exactly make it far as apparently the end of her balancing ability had arrived and she tipped heavily to her left. Not about to fall on her face in front of literally the entirety of Hogwarts, Tori quickly grabbed onto the nearest object--well, person really. Njord....something. The badger knew the first names of most of the Hufflepuffs in and around her year, but surnames were not her best subject. "I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't hurt you, I'm just not really used to these shoes, but they were really the only ones I have that matched this dress and I didn't really think....." She let her voice trail off as she realized she was starting her usual habit of rambling. Hey! She was two for two at stopping her more unsavory habits tonight, now if only she could break her pattern of running into people. Though in this case the redhead had really more of fallen onto her fellow hufflepuff rather than ran into him.

-----
Tori is regretting her fashion choices for once in her life and is deeply offended at the idea that she is chocolate with habanero and not chocolate with cayenne. Of course that thought sort of vanishes as she almost falls and uses @Njord Vikernes to steady herself

outfit

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMEmail
^
Thanatos Helstrom
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 08:11 PM
"ashita wa ashita no kaze ga fuku"
Jynx
80 Posts
Rep: 4 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Ravenclaw Novice
Height
5'11"
Status
Single
Year
6th
House
Ravenclaw
clash
Awards: 14

“Stop being a coward, Thanatos.”

The young man blinked in response. In any other case, it might have been best to ask straight out why he was a coward because he was, for lack of a better word, confused about why that was the case. He had been sitting in the library, scribbling notes in his black notebook for an upcoming exam. There was little reason for anyone to seek out the young man, considering he mostly kept to himself ever since he returned to school for the summer term. It wasn’t that he was actively seeking to avoid people, but most of his friends opted to stay home. The only other two people that he talked with on a daily basis was his adoptive brother and sister. He wasn’t keen on speaking with them after Eris had made it known that she absolutely dreaded going back to school when she could have been vacationing in the Bahamas.

A number of tickets were pushed towards his chest suddenly. He grabbed them, still looking as confused as when Eris Helstrom decided to barge into the library to head straight for his table. The normal assumption was that Eris was going to do what she usually did: pretend Thanatos did not exist...and spread rumors about how evil the Helstroms were. It was frightening to see her acknowledge his presence and even going so far as to seek him out. He was starting to think that she had something devious up her sleeve. Those tickets she handed him out might have been rigged explosives, which made him handle them with extra care.

Eris tapped her fingernails against the edge of the table, taking a seat right across from Thanatos. She was wearing a sundress with matching earrings and a pair of high heels. It almost made her look less sinister, but Thanatos was smarter than that. She tended to catch people off-guard by looking innocent and would proceed to throw them under the bus once she got bored of them. The only question he had was what she had up her sleeve this time. It looked like she was bored, which was dangerous when it came to Eris.

“Don’t look at me like that. It annoys me,” said Eris, readjusting her position on the chair. She looked at the armrest and frowned at it, as if the material was too cheap to warrant her time. To appease his sister, Thanatos smiled half-heartedly. It must have showed because her frown deepened. She crossed her legs. Her hat dipped forward in response, forcing her to adjust it. She sighed. “Nevermind. You’ve always been like this. You and Hypnos.” She pointed at the tickets in his hand. “Bid on the Deveaux girl.”

Now that was surprising. It must have showed because of the smirk that appeared on Eris’ face. It made Thanatos uneasy, but that was almost all the time whenever he saw that expression on her face. He suddenly had the urge to get away from his spot, but most of his notes were scattered all over the table.

“You’re going to bid on her at the stupid charity event,” proclaimed Eris, staring at him like he was an ape incapable of understanding human language. “The event is starting right now. Put all these tickets in her box and if your luck isn’t as horrible as the other days, you’ll get her to go on a date with you.”
Before Thanatos could get a word in, Eris stood up and walked off.

“What is she doing?” asked Thanatos, once Eris was gone from his sight. Staring at the tickets, he sighed and gathered his things into his backpack. There was little about Eris that was trustworthy, but he didn’t want to risk getting her angry. When she wanted to, Eris could be mean.

He made his way out of the library and headed straight for the lawns. The Helstrom heir arrived just in time to hear the tail end of Lenny’s speech. He spotted Tori, but it felt a bit weird to greet her. What was he going to say? “Hi, I’m going to bid on you. Bye.” That was hardly normal and she would see him as a freak. Rushing towards the boxes, he shoved all the tickets his sister gave him into Tori Deveaux-Carroll’s box.

----------
Dice Roll: 1d50: 43 = 43

At his sister’s insistence, Thanatos places a bid on @Tori Deveaux-Carroll!

--------------------
PM
^
Alston Byrne
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 10:02 PM
"Now you see me--"
Jynx
151 Posts
Rep: 6 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin Novice
Height
6'3"
Status
Halfblood
Year
6th
House
SlytherWIN
clash
Awards: 16

It would have been awesome if Alston had managed to get one of the coveted spots for the charity event, but since he didn’t, he would have to find a different way to sabotage the thing. (Opps, did he say sabotage? He meant promote. He wanted to promote the event.) When did failure ever stop the trickster? It only motivated him to try harder and in the end, it made him stronger. As he stopped to think about his words, he realized he might have been a pretty good motivation speaker if he put his heart to it. That was only if people were able to take someone who was dressed as a fooping lobster seriously.

For better or worse, Alston decided that it was going to be a good idea to show up as a...lobster.

Dressed in bright red and with several lobster legs attached to his back, Alston walked with a posture that screamed out “I am your king and you shall obey me or be slain.” There were painted whispers on his cheek. A pair of lobster eyes, which in actuality were really just two big black pompoms, sat on the top of his head about a hand’s width apart. At first, Alston only wanted to catch people off-guard because that was kind of what tricksters tended to do. Then, as he watched his masterpiece evolve into…this beautiful lobster thing, he realized how much he really loved his one-piece suit.

The only bad thing was that it was kind of hot in here. There was a lack of airflow in his costume (hey, he was an amateur at tailoring, so he couldn’t be blamed), so sweat was quickly gathering around his body. He also found it a bit hard to breathe with the mask he had put on. It was too tight for his taste, but because he spent so much time on the lobster claws that sat on his shoulders, there hadn’t been enough time to redo the mask. He found out how tight it was just an hour ago when he finally placed it on his face.

The smell of paint was also getting to him. He should have aired his suit out, but that would have given away the surprise because people would have seen him walking around with it. Alston couldn’t have that. He’d rather be forced to smell paint the entire time he was at the event if it meant seeing the shock on people’s faces as they saw his costume for the first time. At that thought, the lobster man snickered to himself. A couple of girls passing by him in the hallway stared at him like he was some sort of scary monster before rushing off.

He rubbed his hands together. Excellent. His plan was slowly falling to place. All he needed to do was to get to the lawn, where he would find a victim to bid on and get to business. Well, that was good because as he took his next step, he arrived at the lawn. His eyes were on Lenny Plunkett, who seemed to be the main speaker for the event. That was highly suspicious. Plunkett was in love with money, so Alston was already wondering if the whole shindig was a scam. But...would Lenny lie about a charity event? It was hard to say, but even as slimy as Lenny was, Alston was unsure whether or not he’d be that underhanded of a person.

His eyes wandered to his potential prize as he took a quick glance at all the volunteers. It took half a second for Alston to zoom in on Alani, who was being heralded as a good CPR-er. (Was that even a word?) Unfortunately, all it did was give him horrible flashbacks to when he was grabbed by the giant squid. Even as a trickster, he still wasn’t ready to tackle on a gigantic beast.

That was besides the point. Mermaid girl was one of the few people he could recognize in that group. He noticed Tori Deveaux-Caroll, but he didn’t think it would be a good idea to mess with his club’s president. He still liked being vice president, thank you very much. Alani, on the other hand, he could definitely toy with. Cackling to himself, the boy purchased a few tickets and proceeded to drop them in Alani’s box.

-------
Dice Roll: 1d50: 34 = 34

Alston dresses up as a lobster. He wonders if @Lenny Plunkett is up to no good, considering this is a charity event and all... He sees @Tori Deveaux-Carroll, but she doesn’t seem like prank material so he drops his tickets off at @Alani Lua-Millers’s box.
PM
^
Alani Lua-Millers
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 05:36 AM
"They call me Pineapple Princess all day"
Puzzles
She/Her
57 Posts
Rep: 1 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Beginner
Height
5'0"
Status
Pureblood
Year
5th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
undecided
Awards: 4

Alani had been a little surprised when she had been picked to be a part of the charity auction event, especially after so many people had volunteered. Despite her surprise, she was incredibly pleased that she could be of service. When she had heard about the baby orphaned centaurs, a large chunk of her heart had broken off and fell into a pit of despair. Really, it was awful what had happened. The battle between the trolls and centaurs had been grisly business and she could feel her stomach churn just thinking about it. She hadn't been able to help then, making things even worse so, of course, when she had hear about this opportunity she jumped on it spilling over with an eagerness to help and a wide open wallet. She could always earn her trip money back, but these sweet creatures would never be able to earn their parents back. The thought had brought tears to her crystal eyes many a time.

Now was not the time for sobbing, however, so she put on her biggest smile as she paraded out onto the stage when called. Her teeth flashed as she skipped out onto the stage, waving like a contestant in a beauty pageant with each barefooted step. There were so many people here who wanted to help too, which made her grin wider. Upon coming to a stop next to a boy she didn't recognize, she pushed her blond locks behind her lightly tanned shoulders and blew a kiss out to the audience and waved one last time as she giggled sweetly.

As Lenny made his announcement, she clapped her hands together excitedly. She did so love water sports and the idea of doing them for charity excited her. Although his comments about why being a bad swimmer was good confused her. "I'm very good at CPR!" She chimmed in. "But drowning isn't healthy and I don't recommend it." Her smile turned into a slightly confused frown for the briefest of moments before turning back into her most winning of smiles. She shrugged off her confusion and continued to stand there on stage, trying her very best to look like she was worth a good chunk of money, not that she knew how. Hopefully the babies knew that it was the thought that counted.

She was surprisd to see a giant lobster to be the first to come and put money in her box. The sight made her giggle loudly and she clapped her hands together again. "Oh how wonderful! What a great costume!" She didn't recognize the trickster boy underneath the bright red costume but it didn't matter. In fact it was probably for the best, otherwise she might have been distracted and gotten off the stage to talk to her friend.
---

Alani is just excited that she can help. Although she was read yto shell out her entire vacation fund had she not been picked. Maybe if Lenny had know that he might have let someone else take her place. Speaking of @Lenny Plunkett, she's very confused as to why he suggested people try not to swim well. Drowning is not a good thing. She is also excited to see her first ticket, thought she doesn't recognize @Alston Byrnein his fabulous costume.

Look she dressed somewhat nicely.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Jisik Sa
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 07:49 AM
"dripping like a saturated sunrise"
BON QI QI
557 Posts
Rep: 25 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin
Height
5'7
Status
Year
5th
House
SLYTHERIN
clash
aegis
Awards: 3

"Oh! Mars! Mars, hold on! Mars!"

For once, Jisik wasn't in heels and a dress for an event. It was doing wonders for his mobility, really, he thought as he scampered across the back portion of the stage, thick velvet curtains firmly drawn around him and all the other participants so no one could get a sneak peek of his stunning visage and his fellow volunteers'....less...stunning visages. Then again, mobility wise, everything was an improvement on that dragon gown that he'd worn to the spring party. Captivating and ostentatious as that thing was, Jisik had thoroughly not enjoyed being attached to the hip to Felton the entire evening. He thought that his favorite Hufflepuff would be able to perform as simple a task as lifting the tail of a dress, but apparently even that was too much physical exertion for Felton "Baby Arms" Quigley, the 49th disappointment of his family.

But he could hardly think about Felton right now, he thought as he whizzed through the last few meters of the stage and stopped just shy of the drawn tight curtains. "Mars!" He hissed one more time to grab the attention of his friend, knowing that there would only be a few more seconds before Lenny called the Gryffindor boy onto the stage. "Here, wear this!"

With no more warning other than that simple command, Jisik stood on his tip toes and slammed a glittering gold crown down on Mars' head. Gorgeous. "Oh, I forgot to tell you it's heavy." He said, despite the fact that he couldn't have forgotten seeing as a matching weight was pressing down on his own head right now. "Don't snap your neck while you're out there! Lenny will have a field day with that. Well, he might barf first, to be honest..."

Eyes wandering the rest of his friend's appearance, Jisik tsk-ed when he realized that something just wasn't up to par. "I'm not sure how to tell you this Mars, but you don't look quite godly yet. Maybe if you just...oh I don't know..." He pressed his hand against Mars' shirt and yanked a finger forcefully downward, popping open one of the buttons on the pristine fabric. "Oh that's so much better. The ladies will love you now...but maybe not as much as they already love Emil." He chirped teasingly before spinning back around and waving the ever bright lion goodbye. "Have fun out there!"

He managed to vanish just as the sleazeball he had the misfortune of calling roommate announced Mars' name.

Shuffling back to his place in line, Jisik spent the next minute or so idly pulling at the nonexistent wrinkles of his coat. He didn't know how else to occupy himself, mostly because he had no idea why he wasn't first to be announced. After all, who could be more important to this fundraiser than himself? There wasn't going to be anyone bidding for any of the other 11 idiots on stage. Well, maybe someone would cast a vote for Mars, but that was only because Jisik had done him a service.

He clearly deserved all the credit here.

Maybe they were saving the best for last, he thought as he rocked back and forth in boredom. He didn't actually believe in that saying, but at this point he was willing to tell himself anything just to make the time go by a little faster. Couldn't Lenny talk any faster? He was clearly capable of spitting words into a microphone (and just spitting into a microphone in general) after that entire semester of quidditch.

But then Kala was suddenly gone, vanished onto the stage and suddenly he was the one standing with his eyes peeking through at the forest of tables yawning out in front of him. Perfect, he thought as he waited for Lenny to prattle on.

Or maybe not so much, Jisik belatedly realized as the curtains parted their way for him and he spun out into the spotlight. He didn't actually catch much of what Lenny was saying in between his waving and flashing his million dollar smile at everyone, but he knew that it was horribly inaccurate. Because everything that came out of Lenny Plunkett's mouth was inaccurate. Still, this was clearly not the treatment he deserved after spending 5 years as this boy's dorm mate and another agonizing 2 months shoved into a cramped commentator's box with the reincarnation of Mr. Bean himself.

Maybe Jisik's next piece of revenge against Lenny would be to tell Theodora that her new favorite Head Boy (because, really, there wasn't any competition there for her heart) sweated as much as a sinner in church.

Giving one final wave at everyone, Jisik gave another twirl before strutting down the stage to the empty spot that was reserved for him. He hadn't spent all those seasons listening to 'Sissy that Walk' for nothing.

----

jisik thinks it's natural that everyone bids for him. he and @Martín Marzán have matching crowns and he also does something very questionable to his absolute favorite gryffindor. he shades lenny plunkett but is that anything new. ALSO HE LOOKS NICE FOR ONCE AND IS...a socially acceptable level of glittery maybe. BID ON HIM HES A CUTE PUPPY. also qi is watching drag race please pardon the ending.

clothes <3

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Theodora Koenig
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 01:58 PM
"I am the one thing in life I can control"
Amber
177 Posts
Rep: 16 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Head Girl
Height
Status
Year
7th
House
Slytherin
clash
undecided
Awards: 4

When Lenny had been named as Head Boy, Theodora had gone through a rush of emotions. On one hand, she was a bit confused as to how he'd even managed to get the position given his, well... everything. But he was a friend to her and had been absolutely invaluable during the odd period of time where he'd been her errand boy, spying on Izaak for her and reporting back. They had worked well together, and she supposed this would be no different. The younger Slytherin was always good for a laugh, constantly making jokes about marrying Theo someday, and she appreciated his company. She wasn't sure how this term would go with the pair of them as a team, but she was certain it would be eventful, at least.

Boy, was she ever right. Lenny's suggestion that they hold a charity dinner and auction for the orphaned centaur foals was inspired and she was amazed at his compassion. She'd done her best to find items for the auction when Lenny took her aside to explain that the auction wasn't for things - it was for people. A person auction? The older snake didn't know much about history but she was pretty certain that wasn't a good thing. As he went on detailing how it would work, and that it was simply just a date auction, she supposed that wouldn't be too bad. Summer romances were fun, and maybe they could help spark some love for folks!

How Theodora ended up as Lot Number One for this auction when she had a boyfriend, she wasn't entirely certain, but she held a deep hopeful prayer that he wouldn't be mad, and that he would bid on her and win. She couldn't imagine what awful thing might occur if someone else managed to win a date with her. Still, this was for charity - even if she was a bit suspicious of how much they actually planned to send to the foals after Lenny started talking about organizer fees - and she wanted to make a good impression. Standing in a floral purple dress on the stage, she shook her head as Lenny introduced her and the others on the auction block. It was such a strange concept, allowing the students of Hogwarts to bid on others, but if it worked, she wasn't going to complain. Looking around at the other people available, she felt pretty confident that they were going to be making a lot of money tonight for those poor baby centaurs.

After everyone had been announced, Theo was anxious to get off the stage. Maybe she should go out and mingle and try to convince people to bid for her? No, that was strange and pathetic and even if it was for charity, she really didn't want to be auctioned off to a complete stranger. It was weird and uncomfortable and she didn't get to volunteer like the rest of them. Grabbing a bit of punch and some appetizers from the ornately decorated tables the house elves had so graciously helped them set up, she turned to look at the crowd, hoping to spot Izaak somewhere. Maybe if she stuck with him the whole night, people would assume she'd been bought outright and that there was no point to bidding on her. Instead, her eyes locked with a different Woodbane, and this one seemed to be walking right towards her.

---------------
Theodora is like Oh God Why but is also excited that the event she planned with Lenny looks like it might be successful. She's looking for @Izaak Woodbane but first it looks like @Oisin Woodbane might be coming to kill her maybe?

this is theo's outfit i am far too lazy to polyvore so have a picture of theo irl

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kala Faraji
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 03:52 PM
"Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand And Eternity in an Hour"
Mari
She+Her
171 Posts
Rep: 5 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Gryffindor
Height
5'6
Status
Pureblood
Year
Sixth
House
Gryffindor
clash
Awards: 13

Tricking Kala Faraji into something took a lot of guts and careful manipulation, and someone had certainly succeeded in doing both rather flawlessly as Kala found herself unable to say no to something she'd volunteered. The Faraji girl had volunteered for something entirely different, something that might not benefit the orphans of the creatures which tried to kill Archie, Stan and herself. Yet she did not look displeased as they were introduced, and any nervous ticks that might have shown her worry over what her father might think were not visible anywhere in her posture or in her facial expressions.

Seeing all of the contestants on stage, Kala felt slightly under dressed but by no means intimidated over what she was wearing. It might have been a simple red lace dress, but the thigh high boots left a small patch of skin to be admired at the thighs in the space between the hem of the dress and the top of the boots. She hadn't adorned her hair any particular way but set a garland of white flowers over the crown to cause the unruly curly mass to frame her features. Her earrings dangled in thin diamond shapes and on the middle finger of her right hand was a beautiful Princess crown ring in sterling silver. The introductions by their head boy were amusing, he was selling them as well as he could given what he knew about each one.

After their brief - but amusing introductions Kala was glad to be off the stage and mingling with the students who had come to place their bids. She had no real feelings about the centaur foals, seeing them more as future potential threats should their relationship with the Trolls remain tentative. It might have been a cruel way to think but she would prefer that they minimize the threat rather than help make it a possibility. Of course there was no certainty that another confrontation happen in the future, but the possibility was always there.

Kala's eyes searched the crowd of students for a familiar face or two. Archie would more than likely not be caught here, but hopefully some of her other Gryffindor and Slytherin friends - namely Brydon and Athelstan - would be there and she could have a little bit of fun despite the faux pas she made at entering the auction. Hopefully her parents wouldn't find out that she engaged in such an auction, they wouldn't really care about something like that but it wouldn't ruin their reputations. Determined to have fun and make the most of the night, Kala continued her search; easing through the crowds in the room.

-
Kala is just mingling through the crowds looking for either Athelstan or @Brydon Wilkins. Hoping she can make the most of being tricked joining this auction.

Dressed in this.

--------------------
user posted image
Avatars by Kaly & Lyx. Signature by the lovely Lyx
PM
^
Phoenix Lin
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 05:12 PM
"the one which remains must be the truth"
Jynx
She
169 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
GLOMP Squad
Height
6' 0¾"
Status
Muggleborn
Year
5th
House
Ravenclaw
clash
🔍
Awards: 12

Phoenix raised an eyebrow as he stood within the crowd facing the stage. The Head Boy was muttering some nonsense about raising money for the centaurs, which made little sense. Phoenix nearly lost his life to them. If that was not enough, his skin had become severely dry from being exposed to the outdoors and the sun. How was he supposed to know that there was a war brewing between the trolls and centaurs? The trolls were complete idiots. The centaurs were even worse because they decided to follow through with warring against a bunch of creatures that had brains the size of a walnut.

There had been no time to put on sunscreen before he ran out of the train with Lifen Huang. Some people were under the impression that sunscreen could be put on at any time. However, the bottle clearly stated that sunscreen had to be put on at least thirty minutes prior to sun exposure. It had taken the young man multiple nights of applying serums and moisturizers to get his skin to become baby smooth again. If anything, the Head Boy should be hosting a “get rid of the centaur foals” event to remove them from the premises permanently.

The Head Boy was finally introducing the victims. Finally It was unfortunate, but Phoenix recognized none of the volunteers. The descriptions given by Lenny Plunkett were not helpful in assessing the usefulness of the monkeys on stage. One was being described as chocolate. Another was being hailed as a god from Olympus. There was little about their skill sets. If Phoenix was hiring and Lenny’s descriptions were their resumes, Phoenix would have rejected each and everyone of them.

..this slab of pure man meat…

That phrase made Phoenix pause in his thoughts. Pure man meat was not exactly what Phoenix was looking for. He was not a cannibal and he suspected if he ever mentioned anything related to that subject, he’d be locked up for it. Snapping his fingers, he realized that Lysander Prideux was it! Phoenix desperately needed someone to assist him in things that he couldn’t normally do alone (which mostly involves manual labor because ma boi is afraid of breaking a nail). Phoenix stared at Lysander, taking note of the Gryffindor’s build and height. He could have been a bit bulkier (in Phoenix’s opinion), but he would pass.

“The expression on your face scares me, Phoenix,” said one of the Ravenclaws in his year. In response, Phoenix held up his hand. He did not have time to deal with this…kid. His mind was made up. Phoenix was going to bid on Lysander Prideux and when he won, he was going to make the guy his servant. For a few seconds, Phoenix Lin almost looked giddy. That only resulted in the other Ravenclaw, who had been dragged by Phoenix to the event in the first place, to widen his eyes in fear. The other boy was muttering something about crazy antics and Phoenix Lin is going out of his mind. We need to stop him before he does something else to get himself punched.

It was of no concern to someone as great as Phoenix. He knew what he was doing. Once Lenny finished his sorry excuse for a speech, Phoenix rushed over and pulled out his wallet to purchase a ticket. Then he waved at Lysander before dropping a ticket in his box.

-------
Dice Roll: 1d50: 12 = 12

Phoenix is treating this charity event as a meat market. He spots Lysander Prideux and decides that the Gryffindor will do for what he has in mind…So Phoenix places a bid on @Lysander Prideux!

--------------------
user posted image

Phoenix Lin
Consulting Detective
Send Inquiries to Lifen Huang

user posted image

Credits to myself and Nicole from CTTW

PM
^
Artemia de Sainte-Maure
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 05:50 PM
"Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe "
Mari
She, Her
58 Posts
Rep: 3 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin
Height
5'6
Status
Pureblood
Year
Seventh
House
Slytherin
clash
Awards: 11

When Artemia de Sainte-Maure heard that their precious head boy and head girl had decided to reach out to the poor centaur foals left orphaned by their easily enraged parents, she couldn't help but roll her eyes at the notion.Why would students want to help the children of creatures that had nearly trampled them to death? What was next, a charity showcase for a new cart for the Trolley Witch? She still found the prospect amusing enough that she showed up and stood in the sea of students listening to Lenny Plunkett give colorful descriptions of their lots. There wasn't anyone that had caught her attention until Felix Wolfhard's name had been called.

Sharp blue eyes immediately focused back on the stage after having wandered away, the drink her in hand seemed to taste even sweeter and richer now that she she'd heard her dearest cousin's name. The snake's lips pulled back in what could only be the baring of teeth but passed off as a smile. The arm tucked under her chest, cupping at her ribs begun to strum its fingers in thought. Five tickets for one galleon. The real question now was how much Arti was willing to spend on Felix.

Was making him her slave for the day actually worth the money she spent? And did it matter whether or not the proceedings would go to centaur foals?

In all honesty at this point in time Artemia hardly cared about where her money went, she really wanted to get back at Felix. As Lenny continued to announce the rest of the lots, Arti turned away from the stage and wove her way through the crowd towards the ticket seller. She fished three galleons out and extended them out towards the ticket vendor. "Fifteen tickets, please." Once she had them in her hand, Artemia moved back to wait for them to be allowed to actually bid, coming up beside her good friend - and Diva extraordinaire- Phoenix Lin. Now that had been a curious development, one which had Arti sipping from her drink before she turned to look at him, thumbing her tickets thoughtfully.

"Come to find someone who won't threaten you on your next escapade, Phoenix?" She remembered their time at the stables and the knock he'd taken to his head. The idiotic boy had climbed back up onto his horse and then had been forced down once the wave of dizziness had hit him. When Lenny finally released them all to go ahead and go bid, Arti headed for Felix's box, paused and turned to look at the stage, hoping to catch her cousin's gaze.

If and when Felix spotted her, she waved a ticket towards him and dropped it in his box. Round two, de Sainte-Maure vs Dumbfound. she thought pleasantly.

---
Arti isn't really interested in anything up until Lenny reveals Felix is up for bidding, at which point she buys 15 tickets and makes a comment towards @Phoenix Lin. She tries to catch @Felix Wolfhard 's eye before dropping a ticket into his box.
Dice Roll: 1d50: 18 = 18

--------------------
user posted image
Avatars by Alice & Jurate of CTTW Signature by Jurate of CTTW
PM
^
Felton Quigley
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 07:24 PM
"what happen when get pergenat? "
Ruthie
She/Her
156 Posts
Rep: 14 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff
Height
5'8
Status
Pureblood
Year
5th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
Awards: 16

It was, perhaps, a regrettable decision that Felton made when he choose to wear centaur suede shoes to such an event, but like he gave a farthing about some ruddy creature’s dead parents. More hide for clothing, as far as he was concerned. The only truly regrettable thing was the trolls had seen to doing away with most of the half-horses’ lovely manes, which surely would’ve made at least one fine hat. So no, it certainly wasn’t some diseased orphans that had brought the seemingly heartless Hufflepuff out this evening. But dammit if a fundraiser didn’t call to his socialite soul!

Too bad he didn’t have any funds.

The broke badger had counted out the change in his pocket, just enough sickles and knuts to make a full galleon. He loitered around the ticket vender, trailing back in forth with his hands in the pockets of his puffskein jacket until there were no other buyers in sight. In the background, some whinging wheeze that belonged to some faceless blob prattled on about nothing.. or the volunteers.. or something. Finally, the last person in line purchased their tickets. Seizing his limited window of opportunity, Felton ran up to the table and smashed his coins on it, “.. I seem to have misplaced my enormously sized coin purse, ticket selling person thing.” He huffed his chest and arched his brow, as if daring the lady behind the counter to challenge him. Said ticket selling person thing, who appeared to either be someone from the Foundation themselves, or else a forty year old student, which wasn’t really that uncommon on wurr, looked a tad dubious and began scrupulously counting the change, “It’s all there.. I-I can assure you!” He tapped his fingers nervously, shifting from foot to foot as he looked over his shoulder to see if anyone was witnessing this humiliating display, “I’m not some common scallywag!

The unearthly screech seemed to fill the surrounding area, as Felton’s eyes fell on the five tickets being offered to him, “…Yes, thank you.” With a slightly rosy tinge to his hollow cheeks, he ripped the tickets out of the vender’s hands and hurriedly rushed toward the bidding boxes.

Naturally, it had been his intention to bid on his best good friend and number one biggest cavity in life, the one and only, Jisik Sa. Because, of course.. who else would? The self-indulgent Slytherin wasn’t quite dressed to his usually garish standards, but he still looked like the biggest moron with a complex daddy issue screaming for attention. All Felton could do was roll his eyes and sigh at the sight of his dearest mate, in a crown fit for— wait, hold the damn soozamaphone.. or whatever muggles used by way of telegraphic communications. Was Jisk, his most bosom buddy and brother from another matron nanny, wearing the same crown as.. Martín Marzán? As in the Martín Marzán, his number one arch-nemesis and all around stinkpot poopoo peepee head? The indignant ex-aristocrat crushed the tickets in his hand.

Et tu, Magical Brute?[/i

Oh hi, yes. Could someone please pull the knife that was jammed into his back out for him? [i]Aww, thanks so kindly!
This was the ultimate betrayal. As if Jisik didn’t know of Felton’s unabashed loathing of the vainglorious Gryffindor.. well, okay, perhaps he didn’t, because since when did the selfish snake ever listen to a thing his pal said? Even so! Felton was convinced Mars spent ninety percent of his waking existence plotting his demise.. which was really narcissistic.. but he was convinced! Now, it seemed the lecherous lion had finally accomplished that.. by stealing his best friend. The increasingly puffy Puff idly wiped the moisture that was stinging at his eyes on the back of his hand, as he looked down the line of volunteers. There. The unbelievably attractive dark haired boy that all the students would practically kill each other over. Emil something.. Madeline. It was Madeline. Felton was more than aware of that.. Sure. He’d do.

Marching with purpose toward the seventh year Slytherin’s box, Felton slipped a ticket into it, making sure to look at Jisik as he did so. Afterwards, he walked down the line, admiring all the names of the volunteers on each of their boxes, while waving his remaining four tickets in front of his face. Stopping at Mr. Sa’s box, he ripped off a ticket, just about to put it in.. before snatching it back up and flipping his floppy blonde head with a distinctive hmmph!

Then he sashayed away.
---------

Felton is here for the dramz! He feels personally JUDAS'D by his best good friend @Jisik Sa's blatant display of crownly companionship with his arch-butthead @Martín Marzán bc apparently he's weirdly possessive over his friends. So, instead of bidding on his bud, Felton bids for @Emil Madeline and pretends like it's for revenge and that he tooootally doesn't think he's hot. yeah sure

Dice Roll: 1d50: 47 = 47

--------------------
user posted image
Her Ladyship Fuzzy Fluffenface of Squishenshire by Bolt <3
PM
^
Kennedy Baek
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 07:51 PM
"The Golden Ticket"
Foster
he/him
10 Posts
Rep: 0 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin
Height
5'5"
Status
Pureblood
Year
6th
House
Slytherin
clash
Awards: None

Ah, charity. What a thrilling, terrifying, and exceptionally loaded word. In London, it was the perfect, glittering stage for all the corrupt and power hungry to dress well and feel philanthropic while throwing away obscene amounts of money on things that probably didn't even really matter. Foundation season was a special time what with it being one of the few seasons where Kennedy had been allowed out of her family's home to practice charming higher up dignitaries and officials. While she had always been less than thrilled with the circumstances, she could not deny the freedom she felt as she glided through well-dressed officials, gleefully out of the reach of her parents for a few hours. Alternatively, she couldn't stand so many of the causes that often passed for legitimate in the London wizarding scene. Who could forget Cora Winsley's ball and auction for her awareness foundation about the lack of foundations during that particular fundraising season? At any rate, she had raised over ten thousand galleons offering off the top spot on the donor wall.

As Kennedy glided into the lawn where the auction was held, her mind seemed to analyze every step she needed to execute that night. The lights above glinted in her dark as pitch eyes and off of her carefully polished and placed jewelry as she carefully considered her surroundings. She knew the optics alone of actually bidding on a person would have been disastrous if found later in her life, even if it was for charity. Then again, what would people think of her if she failed to contribute to a fund to save innocent creatures? Even if some members of the wizarding community looked down upon said creatures would her actions still be seen as heroic?

The politics of one night alone were enough to make her head spin, but she did her best to act as blissfully ignorant as any other socialite in the same situation. Mother would advise a cautious approach, as always, but father would probably say the same exact thing. They were overly cautious people since they relied on the power they did not have to. They would always be subject to the whims of their betters and their peers. They could never rock the boat, never make a poor decision. Kennedy, however, was resolute in her opinion that she was not her mother or her father's daughter. Rocking the boat be damned, she would bid on whoever she wished. Besides, donating to an underrepresented group would be sure to score her both empathy and acceptance points in the future.

Eventually, she tore her gaze away from the lantern that she was having a staring competition with and pulled her small clutch closer to her face. After finding the coins her purse, she now realized she had to decide how many tickets to buy and, more importantly, where to place said tickets. She needed to bid on someone who wouldn't embarrass her completely. Frankly, she needed someone to rest on her arm as a prize. There was no quicker way to earn the respect of most women and some men than having acquired an accessory of the male persuasion. Not only that but he must be capable of having at least something interesting to say. Someone with a storied history and background should do quite nicely.

After making up her famously formidable mind, Kennedy was resolute and stone-faced as she purchased just one set of tickets for a single galleon. As always, it does no good to show off too much at such functions. She sauntered over to the box of her choosing, each step seeming to be a stab of authority and a move of grace all at once. Her small form stopped in front of a single box labeled Martín Marzán. The transfer from Europe would do quite well for what she had in mind. Fairly well. One could only hope he was competent enough to speak about Europe in a conversation.

--------

<span style="border:red solid 3px;" class="dice-roll"> Dice Roll: 1d50: 5 = 5</span>

What's the ultimate thing to show you've made it? Someone both interesting and attractive enough to make other jealous. Also, it never hurts to show that you support all species, at least politically. Thus, Kennedy bids on @Martín Marzán

--------------------
PM
^
Cassandra Saint-Clair
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 08:45 PM
"The Half-Blood Princess"
Mari
She, Her
62 Posts
Rep: 5 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Gryffindor
Height
5'3"
Status
Half-blood
Year
Fourth
House
Gryffindor
clash
Undecided
Awards: 6

Hogwarts was very different from the elite academy of Beauxbaton. The students of this school seemed to be from all walks of life and most of them tended to lean towards being wild and free, while the rare buds in the arrangement were introverted and bound far too tightly in their studies to loosen up enough and let their petals fall open. At other times it felt like they were shifting sands grazing against her skin, each one rubbing and chafing differently as they grazed on by. According to all of the rumors surrounding the event, Centaurs and Trolls had fought a fierce battle along the train tracks and students had been caught in the crossfire as well as injured when the M.o.M. had set up wizards waiting to usher the students to safety in the woods. What Cassandra didn't understand is why the Ministry didn't actually send wizards in to retrieve the students and apparition them away. The whole thing sounded completely terrifying.

Yet she found herself attending the silent auction, enraptured by the auctioneer as he presented everyone. A small giggle escaped her at each presentation of a student she had never met and would probably never get to know unless she bid. Wide storm grey eyes watched each student, they seemed perfect. The boys were muscular and tall, their air of confidence entrancing as they stood in their mixed attire. The girls weren't left behind at all, they were tall and lithe, beautiful each and every one of them. For Cassandra these larger than life beauties were intimidating, most of them graceful as a spring breeze and soft as the petals of a flower. All of them were completely beautiful and almost painful to look at. Of course almost all of them were sixth years and above.

The fifth years didn't stay far behind. A girl with a butterfly themed wardrobe caught Cassandra's eyes, her soft features and style giving her a unique look among them. She blinked away the stardust and dazzle, turning away and heading to purchase a galleon's worth of tickets. Five seemed to be more than enough, she had no idea what she would do if she ended up winning more than one person. It was unlikely that Cassandra would even win one of the many beauties and she still had no idea what to do with even one person; but she figured that mingling with these many students was bound to give her the opportunity to get to know more of them.

As she looked at each assigned box she tried to put the names with the faces. Most of the boxes with plenty of tickets belonged to the boys. Cassandra looked down at the tickets in her own hand and then back up at the boxes. What would she do with a boy? Maybe getting him to reach high places would be helpful, but her wand could just as easily retrieve a book if she cast a small spell. It wasn't nearly as romantic as having a tall boy reach for it. Flushing she shook her head and moved towards the boxes with the female student's names. Smiling and still not knowing what she would do with the student if she "won" the bid, Cassandra dropped a ticket into Theodora Koenig's assigned box before moving along.

-
Cass is amused and delighted with @Lenny Plunkett's introduction of each student and since she doesn't know what to do with whoever she wins, she decides to bid for @Theodora Koenig[/s] but still has four tickets left over.
Dice Roll: 1d50: 14 = 14

--------------------
user posted image
"Dream up something wild and improbable, something beautiful and full of monsters."
Signature by Jurate of CTTW
PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 10:44 PM
"By the grace of the fire and the flames 🔥"
Stells Bells
She/Her
788 Posts
Rep: 26 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
GLOMP Squad
Height
5'11
Status
Pureblood
Year
6th
House
Gryffindor
clash
Viridian Guild
Awards: 74

“Sing to me, O Muse.
Tell the tale of the mighty god who lowered himself to roam among mortals
and blessed them with the presence of his perfection.”

Honestly, someone needed to write an Epos about Martín already.

There was some true literary potential right there. After all, who wouldn’t want to read about the most handsome, most charming, most perfect, most amazing, and -let’s face it- most fabulous god, who was so so great that he even used his time to help creatures as filthy as centaurs? Oh Martín, what a saint. Indeed, because believe it or not, the moment his personal house elf…wait, let’s rephrase that...the moment his midget-sized pal, Lenny Plunkett (also known as The Lenz), had told him about the fundraiser event, the lion’s first thought had been about those poor little abandoned foals and totally not about the fact that there would be a stage, a spotlight, a crowd, and basically the perfect setting for someone who loved attention as much as he did. Oh no, it had all been about the foals.

In fact, Spain’s best cared so much about the true purpose of this charitable event that he was set on not making it about himself - or, well, try to, because in the end...was anything ever not about himself? It wasn’t his fault, of course it wasn’t, because that evening Martín had shown up wearing his favourite dark shirt and suit pants. An elegant yet simple attire, one in which he obviously looked absolutely divine. Then again, didn’t he alway look divine? So divine that he couldn’t be blamed for the fact that his dear and so-very-glamourous friend Jisik Sa, the King of Glitter himself, thought he was worthy of a crown. And what a crown it was; golden, beautiful, and absolutely worthy of a god. Or at least that was as much as he could tell by looking at Jisik’s own.

“Is this your version of friendship bracelets, Jisik? Because if so, I approve.” Martín gave back, words seasoned with his never lacking spicy Castilian accent before offering that usual bright and radiant smile, that which was so comparable to the Valencian sun. A sun that, sadly, saw its light hidden by dark clouds the moment the snake spoke his next words. Cabrón. What audacity. What disrespect. To even dare say that he, most worthy descendant of Ares himself, wasn’t looking as godly as…Oh. Brows raised the moment the younger boy reached for his shirt, only to then furrow at the mention of the one and only Emil Madeline. Once upon a time, Martín Marzán had found himself shirtless and caresing Emil’s wonderful abs, but that was another story, and it was meant to be told another time.

Just a moment before his divine name was called by the tiny tiny businessman wannabe who stood on stage, Martín reached out, poking the corner of Jisik’s lip with a surprisingly gentle touch. “You got some drool over there. Careful, wouldn’t want your girlfriend to catch you fangirling over boys, right?” The Spaniard teased, smirking he wiped away the nonexistent ‘drool’ on the glittery Slytherin’s very own flamboyant shirt. That was when Lenny called his name, making Martín offer a goodbye wink to his friend before putting on shades and walking onto the stage as if he owned the darn floor onto which he stepped. He might as well have, and it was a true disappointment that there was no red carpet set for him at that place. Seriously, could Plunkett ever do anything right? His words better be pleasing or else…

He offered his most divine smirk to the crowd. That smile for which nymphs swooned and goddesses themselves bowed. Yes, Martín’s main concern were most definitely still the foals, and that was exactly why he slowly took off his sunglasses, dazzling aquamarine gaze fixed on the audience as he placed the accessory on the Head Boy’s head with a pat. “Take care of those for me, would you?” he said, low enough for only Lenny to hear before strolling with confidence towards the middle of the stage. What was the boy even saying? Martín clearly was too focused on his own magnificence to even care. Something, something, Mt. Olympus, something, something, fine specimen...sounded accurate enough, reaching for his shirt and slowly beginning to unbutton it while the crowd reacted exactly as he expected them to.

Some would have said teenage girls were all too easily pleased by the sight of Quidditch-trained bodies and, most specifically, abs. Martín, on the other hand, took full advantage of it and loved how appreciated his gloriousness was.

Too bad his time on stage was cut short, and soon enough the heavenly Spaniard found himself blowing one last kiss at the audience before good ol’, terrible handsome, Emil was introduced. Martín may have been egocentric, godly, and probably had somewhat of a Narcissus complex if one judged by the over twenty minutes he spent looking at himself in the mirror every morning, but he appreciated the finer things in life. And Emil Madeline, bless his heart, sure as hell was fine.

---
Who's divine, arguably handsome, and more egocentric than anyone else? That's right, it's Mars! Obviously he really really really cares about the centaur foals and is here for the sake of charity and not his own personal desire of attention. (Am I being sarcastic enough?)
But for real now, he's very happy to share friendship crowns with @Jisik Sa, and asks @Lenny Plunkett to hold his shades when he steps onto the stage...all before unbuttoning his shirt for the crowd! Oh, and he also thinks @Emil Madeline is hella fine.

Here's his divine outfit. Ain't that a pretty crown?

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Signature by the most amazing Coco|Pixel by the adorable Evan|Storm is a cute and made me this ❤
PM
^
Amita Amirmoez
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 12:28 AM
"home is the space between your heartbeats"
Lyx
they/them
54 Posts
Rep: 3 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin
Height
5'6"
Status
Undisclosed
Year
7th
House
Slytherin
clash
undecided
Awards: 11

The idea of Lenny Plunkett as Head Boy was still so dissonant in the oldest Amirmoez girl's mind. There were a lot of things done by the administration at Hogwarts that she wasn't too keen on, or ultimately didn't make sense to her, and Lenny being in any position of power was one of those things. Did people not see right through his slimy exterior, or were some people just more attentive than others?

This event? In her mind, letting that boy anywhere near anything involving money was a horrible idea. She stood and listened to him obnoxiously introduced each volunteer, arms crossed over her chest. The outfit that she had worn was simple, a black and white striped dress with some tights and her favorite boots. Comfortable, and cute, especially if she was going to have to stand around this place all evening. She was certainly dressed a lot more practically than some of her classmates, that was for sure.

Buying her tickets with a patient, polite smile, she slipped into the crowd, rolling her eyes lightly as Martín Marzán gave the ladies -and lads- of the crowd a little peek. What was it with these boys and their allergies to clothing? Amita had a nice body, but she didn't just show it off because she looked good. Hell, she probably looked as good as these Quidditch trained kids, but a body was a body. Most people had them, not including the ghosts, and so it wasn't really an addition to their worth.

Debating the tickets in her hand for a moment, and glancing once more at the students on the metaphorical chopping block, she decided on her brother's best friend. She assumed that Lysa hadn't known what he was getting into when he volunteered for this, and she would say that she couldn't blame him, but at the same time...

Lenny Plunkett was Head Boy...

He had kind of signed up for this. Literally, even. He had literally volunteered for this.

So the least that Amita could do was try to win his company. Maybe that might give him a break from everything. They shared interests, even, so if worse came to worst, they could probably garden or something. Her herbs could use his magic touch. Never mind the fact that she could probably ask him for some help anyway. She was supposed to be participating, or something. Dropping a ticket into Lyle's box, she gave him a little salute, wondering idly what Hogwarts was going to do about the Trolley Witch. Sure, centaur foals were all fine and dandy, but why was that woman still working with children???

---

[i]first things first i'm the realest amita is a jerk. she's not particularly amused by lenny, martín, or much of this shenanigan. as she's not a very social person by nature, she opts for familiarity and family, and decides to bid on Lysander Prideux, because even though he's a curmudgeon, she knows that they'll have a good time. yay raising money for centaur babies or something. is someone gonna address the trolley witch issue?

Dice Roll: 1d50: 29 = 29

--------------------
user posted image
trapped and I cannot fly,
And you don't own me
PMEmail
^
Jisik Sa
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 12:53 AM
"dripping like a saturated sunrise"
BON QI QI
557 Posts
Rep: 25 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin
Height
5'7
Status
Year
5th
House
SLYTHERIN
clash
aegis
Awards: 3

As painfully fascinating as this all was, Jisik couldn't help but feel boredom take ahold of him as he stared out at everyone parading about the tables and the stage. Being in the spotlight as great, but he liked the attention and conversation that came with and, so far, he was being afforded precious little of it. He supposed that Lenny was still keeping an eye on him, but Jisik didn't exactly want that bug eyed freak looking after him in any sense of the word.

And then he spotted him. The Hills Have Eyes Part 3: The Reincarnation. Or, as he was more commonly known to the public, Felton Quigley the 49th. Jisik watched his unfortunate best friend weave his way through the crowd. They inevitably made eye contact, and he couldn't help but wonder why the Hufflepuff boy looked like he'd been denied 50 years wort of questionably frilly tops. That wasn't even a bad thing if it was up to Jisik. Felton looked atrocious most of the time with those things on. Like a decapitated chicken, but worse. Much worse.

He was briefly distracted by the sudden cheers that were erupting around him, and his eyes flicked over to the other side of the stage and landed very predictably on the sight of Mars suddenly turning the room into a Magic Mike encore with his impromptu strip show. Trying to suppress his laughter (and also the urge to stare), Jisik turned back to his twig of a friend to try and understand why Felton looked like he'd been hung upside down from a tree for six days.

And then he looked at Mars and his abs.

And then he looked at Felton.

And then he looked at Mars again, and more specifically, the crown sitting on top of the Gryffindor boy's head.

Oh.

Well, Jisik hadn't realized before today that Felton's real middle names were 'Possessive' and 'Petty'. No wonder he had to cover them up with something as fake and contrived as 'Ulysses'. He stared in absolute surprise and disgust as the tiny Hufflepuff made a move to put a ticket in his box, and then immediately rescinded it. "Well I never!" Jisik hissed, suddenly ready to jump off the stage and snap his friend's silly little neck.

But wait. Wait a minute.

Before he could actually assail Felton with his righteous sissy slaps of fury, Jisik suddenly remembered what his friend had done moments earlier. Put a ticket in Emil Madeline's box. Well. Well well well. Well well well well well.

Why should he get mad when he could just get revenge instead?

Skipping a few steps across the stage so that he could reach his unfortunate best friend, Jisik knelt in front of Felton and beckoned the other boy closer so that his words could be heard. "I'd be angry Felton, but I don't blame you one bit." He cooed deviously. "After all, Emil is devastatingly handsome. But you know what? I don't think he really noticed you amidst all his other admirers just now. Maybe you need to be a bit more...direct."

Without warning, he suddenly grabbed his friend's wrist with one hand and yanked a ticket out of his cold, slimey, dead fingers with the other. "Watch me." He said, blowing a sarcastic kiss in Felton's direction and then booking it toward the other side of the room before his friend could find the strength in his toothpick legs to come chasing after.

"Emiiiiiiiiiiil!" Jisik greeted the older Slytherin with his usual hug and inadvertent showering of glitter. "Emil, you know my friend Felton right? The one who looks like a toothpick and a chihuahua had a baby? Yeah that one." He waved the stolen ticket in front of Emil's face. "He totally just bid on you, and he'll probably do it again. If you don't like the idea of going on a date with him though, just tell me. I'll stop him."

Glancing over his shoulder to make sure that Felton wasn't within earshot (or even within sight for that matter), Jisik leaned in. "Just between you and me though, if he does win, try to humor him a little. He rarely ever pines after someone nice and I'm getting really sick and tired of setting him up on blind dates he won't go on just because his ideal type is usually an asshole."

Realizing that he was probably going to get caught very soon, Jisik gave Emil a pat on the back before attempting to scurry away. "Don't tell him I said that!" He yelped."Oh, and don't tell him where I am either!"

-----

jisik is having a great time staring at @Martín Marzán but then realizes that @Felton Quigley isn't bidding on him and decides to have a grand ol time of it. he loops @Emil Madeline in on it (poor emil) and now hes just on the run from a very angry chihuahua. help.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Rode Connors
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 05:25 AM
"”The wind is my hero...""
puzzle
She/Her
188 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Gryffindor Beginner
Height
5'2.5"
Status
Halfblood
Year
7th Year
House
Gryffindor
clash
A.E.G.I.S
Awards: 18

Rode quietly slid into a seat at the auction just as the event started to unfold. The head boy had come out onto the stage to introduce the parade of folks who had volunteered and been chosen to put themselves out there to be bought for the evening. The idea had intrigued the redhead, though she hadn’t put herself out there for it. She preferred not to have her fate in the hands of a stranger, even if just for the night. Heaven forbid she get stuck with who insisted on doing something she downright hated. No, she was best off just watching, maybe throwing in a bid or two just for the cause. She really didn’t have much interest in going on a date.

As she scanned the line of people, she found that she didn’t really know many of them. There was Mars, who she had gone swimming with that one time much against her better judgement. While nothing had happened then, the little jaunt had inspired her to join the boat race which in turn led to a very traumatizing experience with the giant squid, one of the few fears the lioness actually held on to. Since then, she had all but abandoned her quest to conquer her fear of the watery depths. It was obviously there for a reason and she had better things to spend her time on.

Eyes moving from her fellow lion, she settled her soft gaze on a vaguely familiar blonde Hufflepuff. She didn’t know much about the transfer girl and had only encountered her once. Entranced by her cat’s small size anddeceptive cuteness, she had tried to pet the animal as he slept only to be rewarded with a bite from the vicious creature. Rode, of course, had apologized profusely but the girl didn’t seem to mind, taking on the blame that should have mostly befallen her ill-tempered beast. Honestly, Vaughn was more of a nightmare than a loyal companion most of the time, which was part of the reason she had chosen to leave him in her dorm for the auction.

Part of her worried about her crazy animal as she stood to go put a ticket into one of the boxes to offer. She wasn’t really sure which person to go with and so decided that it was her best bet to slip her bit of paper into the box for the one the head boy had mentioned was from Ireland. At least then they might have something to talk about if she got lucky. If not, there was no big loss. She was really just here for the charity, not the possibility of a date, though having someone to help should she come back and find her cat into some trouble while she was away.
----

Rode is here mostly to just enjoy the evening. She's not really interested in winning a date but tosses a ticket in the box for @Cuyler O'Shaughnessy anyways. At least the two Irish kids might have something to talk about if she beats the odds.

Dice Roll: 1d50: 34 = 34

outfit

--------------------

user posted image
vaughn is judging you thanks to bolty~
user posted image
user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Florentin Deschamps
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 08:37 AM
"Looks still cute but lips are sore"
Tine
She/Her
704 Posts
Rep: 7 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin Novice
Height
6'2
Status
Pureblood
Year
7th
House
Slytherin
clash
Neutral
Awards: 40

This was ridiculous - but honestly, which event at this goddamn castle was not utterly ridiculous? From spiked punch during a fall ball to a curse during New Year that could only be broken by a kiss, every celebration ever was going down the drain within seconds - and yet there Florentin was once more, standing in the crowd in front of the stage were several students were offered in a way that reminded him of historical descriptions of slave auctions in Ancient Rome. Yes, occasionally, the young man had other interests than the latest beauty products and his horse. Either way, he watched the happenings around him with an utterly aloof expression on his soft features, arms crossed in front of his chest and slender fingers holding onto the five tickets he had purchased, unsure what exactly he was even bidding for.

If this was what happened when you made mudbloods headboy, so many things explained themselves in this castle. Flo sighed a little, fanning himself with the tickets while he listened to Plunkett advertising the students on stage - even though not all of them looked exactly comfortable up there, while others seemed to be right in their element. The snake was not surprised to see Martín up there, and the sight of the younger boy with too much of his body exposed and a crown on his head was enough to distract Florentin from the oh-so-troublesome topic of orphaned centaur foals. Honestly, who did even care for such things? It was bad enough he had paid a galleon for these tickets, although he did not even trust these people to really act for charity instead of just taking the opportunity to display the prettier part of Hogwarts to the masses.

There were other reasons why the young man decided to watch first, because an auction like this was so terribly mundane that it took him a while to figure out the dynamics. If only Sigurd were here, then Florentin could at least share his elusive opinions about this event, the people on stage and those around him with someone who most likely could relate. Yet the younger snake did not enjoy crowds, and something told the French boy that he would most definitely not enjoy an event like this were students were offered for dates like prized cattle. It suited the simple minds to enjoy such a thing, and the frown on the boy’s forehead intensified a little while he watched others give their tickets into boxes to bid for the one they desired to be with.

If Florentin had been displeased before, he was even more so when his eyes fell on Sa, and he raised a brow, wondering who in their right mind would actually bide for this person. He disliked many people, yet some were on top of his list - with Jisik Sa being the ruler of them all. He huffed to himself before a quick decision was made. What did he have to lose in the end, as he could have a date with Martín whenever he wanted to - if he would care about such things. In the most nihilistic manner, he plopped his ticket in the box, before continuing to watch in silence.

__
Florentin watches the auction without any hidden critics on society in general, has mean thoughts about @Jisik Sa and bids for @Martín Marzán of course.
Dice Roll: 1d50: 22 = 22
(clothes)

--------------------
user posted image
Set by the wonderful Kaly <3
user posted image
PM
^
Njord Vikernes
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 09:02 AM
"It took two to summon the thunder, one to bring down the rain"
Tine
She/Her
237 Posts
Rep: 7 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Novice
Height
6'3
Status
Pureblood
Year
7th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
Viridian Guild
Awards: 15

It was rather rare that Njord did not think his decisions through - and yet it was only now that he stood on the stage and heard Lenny introducing them all to the crowd that had gathered to watch and bid on them that he wondered if this had been a good idea. The prize to pay was not the worst - if anyone would bid for him, he would have to spend a day (or an evening?) with them, which was a small effort for helping the poor, orphaned centaur foals. The tall Norwegian was sure that the fights between centaurs and trolls were not the only cause for finding small centaurs without parents, given that some might find it wise to hunt down centaurs - and others enjoyed putting parts of them into wands, a crime his own relatives were guilty of. That was only one of the many reasons why he had decided to help with the fundraiser, although he had to admit that these methods were rather questionable. Was selling people - even for a limited period of time - even legal? Somehow, he doubted that.

Fortunately he missed the flowery descriptions young Mr Plunkett had to offer because all of the sudden, his arm was grabbed - and instinctively, Njord reached out to steady the young girl that had obviously been looking for support and found it in the tall badger. Holding gently onto Tori’s elbow, the boy waited until she stood properly again and smiled at her, sunlight-filled eyes slowly wandering down to take a look at her shoes. They were rather elegant, and he adored the delicate butterfly wing detail - yet he doubted that fashion was really a reason to break bones, so he looked into Tori’s face again, petting her shoulder before offering her his arm to descend the stairs. “I am sure you would have looked just as beautiful with no shoes at all, Tori,” Njord said in his deep and soothing voice, smiling at the girl that was almost a whole foot smaller than him.

The details of this auctions were not all too clear to him yet, and he wondered what they were supposed to do until the one who would bid the highest would be found - but until then, he assumed they could simply amuse themselves. With his free hand, he opened the two buttons of his cream-coloured jacket as he was feeling rather warm, revealing - no, not abs - but a dark t-shirt underneath.

__
[i]Njord is not so sure what he signed up for and supports @Tori Deveaux-Carroll before offering the young lady his arm to descend the stairs. He’s wearing this.

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Kai <3
Workshop // Tracker
PM
^
Elias Deveaux
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 01:26 PM
"The Boy With The Thorn In His Side"
Jynx
412 Posts
Rep: 12 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin Novice
Height
5'5"
Status
Pureblood
Year
4th
House
Slytherin
clash
Awards: 57

This whole thing was a clown fiesta.

Under normal circumstances, Elias Deveaux would rather face the centaurs again than be here. He didn’t understand the need to pawn off volunteers for the more lecherous students. The whole thing was a farce. Lenny Plunkett was a dubious fellow who, in Elias’ opinion, did not deserve to be appointed Head Boy. Plunkett only cared about profit and would not hesitate to betray someone for a couple of galleons. That was what the rumor mill was churning out. While Elias tended not to be susceptible to gossip, he had to agree with the majority of the school. In the fourth year’s mind, Plunkett was most likely gathering information from this event to start an underground brothel at the school. That was if Plunkett hadn’t already. One might ask, why the pureblood was so confident that Plunkett was nothing but pure evil. The answer was simple.

Lenny Plunkett was attempting to auction off his cousin. Innocent Victoria stood on the stage with the rest of the hooligans that Elias could not be bother to learn their names. Plunkett’s speech came as a whirl of nonsensical words. Elias caught none of it, save for the phrase “You take too big of a bite from this chocolate bar, and the chocolate bar might bite back.” What, exactly, was Plunkett implying? No one was going to be taking a bite out of his cousin today. If anyone even dared to touch her, that person could burn. No, a regular fire was not going to out it. That person needed to die via inferno blast.

He willed himself to calm down. This was going to cause a scandal. Victoria was at an age where she was ready for marriage. There must have been a number of suitors that were knocking on their doorsteps. Maybe Auhert was making arrangements at this moment, arrangements that would not make it through if people found out Victoria was being used by Plunkett to start a brothel at the school. The very thought pained the pureblood. Why was this happening? Why couldn’t Victoria simply have donated a few galleons? She must have been tricked by Plunkett. She was much too pure for her own good.

Unfortunately, he was still stuck acting as a bodyguard for the Saint-Clair girl. He stood behind her as she tossed a ticket into someone’s box. He couldn’t care less about what she was doing, but Victoria needed saving. “Saint-Clair, we need to get up the stage so we can--”

A flicker of annoyance ran across his eyes at the sight of the tall badger, who was helping his cousin after she slipped. He couldn’t tell given his distance from the stage, but it looked like she might be wearing heels. Don’t wear heels if you can’t wear them. If thoughts could be transferred, he’d definitely be shouting it into her brain. Shaking his head, he forced himself to look at Cassandra. “We’re going up on stage.” Before waiting for an answer, he ran towards Victoria and the tall-looking badger.

----
Elias is under the impression that Lenny is starting some kind of brothel with this clarity event. He’s not pleased and decides to drag @Cassandra Saint-Clair on a rescue mission. Then he rushes towards @Tori Deveaux-Carroll and @Njord Vikernes

--------------------
user posted image Fluffball the Fifth by Bolt <333

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC