MOD CP

ADMIN CP

INDEX
WR
G456 H111 R156 S221
20th APR
House Points have been updated!
14th APR
The second Quidditch match of the season has began!
12th APR
8th APR
New Easter Egg Hunt event brought to you by our Prefects!
5th APR
1st APR
New MWMs and CDCs have been posted!
1st APR
March OTMs have been announced!
30th MAR
25th MAR
OTM voting is now OPEN!
24th MAR
The first Quidditch match of the season has started!
23rd MAR
18th MAR
Ranking has Re-Opened.
17th MAR
Sign-Ups for the Quidditch Quarterly and Commentators have opened.
17th MAR
OTM nominations are OPEN!
17th MAR
Quidditch Teams have been announced!
16th MAR
8th MAR
2nd MAR

Add Reply
New Poll

Little bird, little bird-why don't you sing?, Iris is official! Plot with her! <3
Iris Queshire
Fantastic Beast
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 37
Member ID. 2792
Send PM Click Here
Ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 6th
Clash n/a
Statussingle
Height 5'4"
Amanda
PronounsShe/Her
Joined2-November 17
ReputationRep: 1 pts
Awards: 6

Nov 4 2017, 07:18 PM   Link Quote
Iris Queshire
Ravenclaw ◊ 6th Year
◊ Muggleborn?
Welcome one and all to Iris' plotter! She's BRAND NEW so she needs EVERYTHING! Friends, enemies, lovers, mentors...etc. I'll give you a little summary here and let you know a few of the plots that I'm wanting to write!

Iris is a 6th year Ravenclaw who has only just recently realized that she's going to need friends to survive this world. For 6 years she's been expecting her little sister to come to the school with her--only to discover that said little sister is a muggle. She is a habitual liar (but she's working on this) and a secret romantic. While she's easy to get along with, it is very difficult to get past her initial walls into the real person beneath.

That said-- a few plots:

1) Muggleborn?: Iris is actually the child of an affair and now that her sister has turned out to be a muggle, things are going to start coming to light. Iris is going to need people around while she deals with this new information.

2) Miss Queshire, tear down this wall!: Making real friends is hard. Iris is trying to let people in, but it isn't easy to secure real friendships with people when you've spent your life lying and pretending. Make it better? Make it worse? I'm up for either!

3) Nightmares realized: Iris is terrified of the magical world- why did she have to end up in a world where vampires, werewolves, and wicked witches are a real thing?!? Her reaction to this is to study to become an auror. Will you support her in her goals? Show her that those things she fears aren't so bad? Scare the heck out of her? Bring it on!

I'm really up for anything! If you have any ideas outside of these plots please reply here or PM me! <3 <3 <3

--------------------
user posted image
;o; Tears, ya'll... tears... Thank you. <3
Hadriana Pursglove
Unregistered
Status
Account
Post Count 0
Member ID. 0
Send PM Click Here
Clash
Status
Height
Pronouns
Joined--
Hi Amanda! Welcome to Wurr! :3

I have about 14 kids here but I'll throw first few that came to mind <3 Of course if you would want any particular plots later on you can hmu :3

Ciprian/Iris: Okay so Ciprian is a 6th Year Ravenclaw too, so I assume they likely do know of each other at least xD He's a halfblood and was actually raised by his muggle grandparents (bc his parents died when he was young and the pureblood side of his family really sucks) and is really into geeky things like gaming and comics and all that fun stuff! He's really smart and knows lots of random useless things, but his favourite subject is Astronomy. I'm not sure what kind of relationship they would have, we can figure it out, but I was thinking that maybe he could be one of those people that's just... hey being a halfblood doesnt sound so bad? Yeah idk!

Archie/Iris: Auror things! Archie (Archibald Munn) is a 7th Year Slytherin and heir to the Munn family. They are Purebloods and are quite respected, especially because many of their members have been Aurors for generations. Archie himself aims to join the Auror program, he studies his hardest and does super well in school and all that stuff. He's very...formal and proper, and also kind of a huge blood elitist, so I feel like he could be someone to just look down on her dreams bc "please they'd never let someone like you in the auror program" or something (yep he's a jerk like that). He likes herbology a lot, and drinking tea, oh and he's currently going through the process of becoming an animagi

Ria/Iris: Ria (Hadriana Pursglove) is a 6th Year Hufflepuff and a pureblood. The Pursgloves were well known as broommakers, but recently they lost all their fortune after an unfortunate series of events that started with their mom killing their dad over -surprise surprise- an affair. Of course, no one knows about this, or that they are broke now, bc everyone believes their parents just died in a tragic accident and that the kids are still rich and orphans. Hadriana herself is really sweet and has a bit of a meek and pushover personality, she's not the friendliest girl out there because a lot of people intimidate her, but I was thinking like hey maybe they could become friends because they both spend their lives lying so it's kinda funny xD or they could have already gotten along, up to you!
Juno Moreau
I don't make sense to anyone but my best friends.
Smoosh Brigade
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 305
Member ID. 2063
Send PM Click Here
Gryffindor
Age 16
Year 6th
Clash None yet
Statuspureblood
Height 5"5
Exh
Pronounsshe/her
Joined29-August 16
ReputationRep: 10 pts
Awards: 25

Nov 5 2017, 12:00 AM   Link Quote
@Iris Queshire

Hiya lovely, welcome to WURR, I'm exh - here to throw some of my crazy kiddos your way <3

First up I have Morgan, he's my sixth year Ravenclaw boyo. For such a big personality, he's actually quite reclusive. His interests include playing the drums, punk music annnd art. Like Iris, he's also a halfblood... although both of his parents are in fact wizards.

Of all my kids, I imagine he's the most likely to have run into Iris bc... same house/same year yunno? I imagine that he was super welcoming when they first met, but has grown a little wary of her with time? It takes a lot for Morgan to trust someone... and the fact that she's a habitual liar probably rubs him the wrong way, big time. IDK i just think it could be fun to play up the I don't trust you aspect of their relationship... maybe throw them in a thread together where they REALLY have to trust one another to make it through? We have some pretty awesome site events going on right now, like the headless hunt and the boggart stuff- so i was thinking we could do something like that maybee?
IDK, i feel like he would be friendly enough on the surface, but just constantly feel a little on edge around her?

--

ANNDD THEN i have my girl Juno, she's my resident party girl- also in her sixth year. Juno has a pretty trusting nature, unlike Morgan, so I don't feel like she'll pick up on the fibbing. In part because she just doesn't really care? She takes people at face value, and is often too caught up in her own mischief, misery and self loathing to pay others much attention.

Does Iris party? If so, I can picture the two of them being party acquaintances/friends? Not particularly close, but not strangers either? IDK LEMME KNOW

--------------------
I Can't Escape
the way that I don't fit in with any of this

user posted imageuser posted image
Tatienne Mulligan
Tell the wolves I'm home
Banned
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 170
Member ID. 2717
Send PM Click Here
Gryffindor
Age 16
Year 6th
Clash 🐺
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5'3
Sara
PronounsShe/Her
Joined25-August 17
ReputationRep: 2 pts
Awards: 40

Nov 5 2017, 07:09 AM   Link Quote
@Iris Queshire

Hellooo! Welcome to Wurr! <3 I'm Sara and I have a few kids running around here but I'll just keep it at a few for now so I won't overwhelm you

So first, I would like to offer Tatienne Mulligan. Tati is in her sixth year (Gryffindor) and is a muggleborn. She transfered to Hogwarts from Ilvermorny at the end of spring term, so she's been around for a couple of months now. Still very new to it all, but since they are both in the same year, maybe they met because of classes/assignments? Tati is a wildchild, her parents own a wolf sanctuary and she's basically like the wolves she adores so much (and has inked on her arm). Gets annoyed very easily and when angry, she punches, but she also has a very outspoken opinion on the whole blood purity jazz. In her opinion, being muggleborn doesn't make her any less worthy and she studies hard to proof to everyone that you don't need to be a pureblood to make it in the wizarding world. Sooo if you'd like someone for your muggleborn plot, have Tati? She hates liars and being lied to, though, so I don't know if they'd butt heads or be friends, as she would definitely call Iris out on whatever she is doing.

Then I have Inanna Amar-Sin, who's a Ravenclaw too but in her seventh year. She's a pureblood and comes from a long ancient line of dragonologists, but she got attacked by one of their dragons when she was younger and now her love for them turned into fear ;-; She has scars on her arms because of this, and since they're in the same house, maybe they could run into each other? Ina is not very open with people she doesn't know, and when she's alone she prefers to just read and keep to herself, but if you need Iris to be scared about the wizarding world and all its creatures, maybe Ina could help with that?

Lastly, I have Madelief de Jonker! Another muggleborn and sixth year, but this time a Slytherin. Madelief is kind of in the same boat as Iris, because she never really put much time and effort into making lasting friendships. She basically only has a few people she considers her friends, because most of her time at Hogwarts she spent in training (she had hopes of becoming a professional ballerina but an injury crushed her dreams). Madelief is very lost in the wizarding world, she doesn't know what she wants or what she even likes about the magical aspect of it all, and her future is justy very uncertain. She's basically lost and sad ;-; Again, Madelief is someone who would not appreciate being lied to but she's not as agressive as Tati is, but idk, we could throw Madelief and Iris together and see what happens with them? They're both in the same year so they could have just vaguely known each other from before, but I'm open to all ideas!

--------------------
user posted image
23/3/2018
Erik Dwight
My heart's a graveyard baby, and to evil we make love
Banned
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 4353
Member ID. 764
Send PM Click Here
Ravenclaw
Age 16
Year 6th
Clash neutral
StatusPureblood
Height 5'7
Tine
PronounsShe/Her
Joined9-April 14
ReputationRep: 54 pts
Awards: 91

Nov 5 2017, 10:26 AM   Link Quote
Hellooooooo. So. Making some official plotting here because I have a couple of kids to throw, too.

Madeline Poe! She is Iris' dormmate for the past six years now and she cannot understand why you would be afraid of things because VAMPIRES ARE SO COOL PLEASE??? She has a lot of siblings and they're all at Hogwarts, as the Poes are halfbloods. She is very excited all the time and would be all LET ME SHOW YOU HOW COOL THE CREEPY STUFF IS?

Then there is Octavius Pursglove. Up there, Stells has already thrown Hadriana at you. Well, Tavy is her very protective older brother and he knows what it is like to lie because since his mother killed his father, his whole life is a lie. He works at the Hog's Head after school to pay for the things Ria and him need and he is basically a permanently exhausted and worried pigeon. Ohhh and he's engaged to Sara's Inanna! Purebloods, ya know.

I am also tempted to throw Erik Dwight at you, because he is my baby and I keep neglecting him. Anyway, Erik! Same year and all, pureblood who doesn't care about elitism unless it comes to beasts and no longer quite as sociable as he used to be. It has become quiet around Erik and he could need some pushes and pulls and fun times with a girl? He is currently dating Quincy Elkins and he is madly in love as usual.

I have another bunch of characters but wayyy too many, aurors made me think of Archibald's brother, Athelstan! Unlike his brother he would be HEYYYYY AUROR COOL bc he is a bit more chill and in the same year as Iris - though he's a Slytherin.

--------------------
user posted image
Cassandra Saint-Clair
The girl has always been half goddess, half hell.
Shelved
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 110
Member ID. 2630
Send PM Click Here
Gryffindor
Age 16
Year Sixth
Clash Undecided
StatusPureblood
Height 5'5"
Mari
PronounsShe + Her
Joined28-June 17
ReputationRep: 6 pts
Awards: 28

Nov 5 2017, 12:58 PM   Link Quote
Hi Amanda, I am Mari and I have come to plot! Or try. :3

@Iris Queshire - Right now I am going to throw my kiddo Csaandra at you because she needs the most plots and her muse just resurfaced for me. Cassandra is a half-blood whose mother, father and both sets of grandparents were killed by her cousins because her father was a blood traitor who married Cassandra's mother. Up until the summer she was living in hiding with her aunt Morrigan so she's been at Hogwarts for only a few months and a lot of people think she is a fake carrying a dead girl's name. Cass can be timid but she is also the kind to strike if you come at her. I think they could be wary of one another's duplicity but I would like to see if they can start out hesitant acquaintances, then become allies and then friends! Cass herself is a piano prodigy, she's just very good at it and is very keen on passing DADA as well as dabbling low key on the darker arts.

Let me know what you think and welcome to WURR! ♡♡

--------------------
Dream up something wild and improbable, something beautiful and full of monsters.
Hufflepuff
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 25
Member ID. 2795
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 16
Year 6th
Clash Undecided
StatusHalfblood
Height
Dannie
PronounsShe/her
Joined5-November 17
ReputationRep: 0 pts
Awards: 3

Nov 6 2017, 01:13 AM   Link Quote
Hello Amanda! Welcome to WURR, I'm the resident teenager, Dannie!

I have 8 kids in total, 6 of which are active, but I'm only going to toss a couple at you for now!

Iris + Raleigh: Raleigh Ellsworth is my newest kid and he honestly had grown up having 6 friends in the form of identical brothers. He's always been incredibly protective over them and being the hero archetype in his family. With that being said, he's super friendly and would definitely be willing to befriend Iris even if she wasn't so keen on it.

Iris + Russell: Russell Lovell is my 7th year muggleborn Ravenclaw. He's a big brother figure to plenty and honestly understands how terrifying the magical world is. His parents were killed by a werewolf when he was 10 so he honestly hates werewolves so much, he doesn't have a problem with other Beings just werewolves. Potential friends, maybe? Russ knows what it's like to be alone and to be scared of a world you weren't really born into.
Iris Queshire
Fantastic Beast
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 37
Member ID. 2792
Send PM Click Here
Ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 6th
Clash n/a
Statussingle
Height 5'4"
Amanda
PronounsShe/Her
Joined2-November 17
ReputationRep: 1 pts
Awards: 6

Nov 6 2017, 11:06 AM   Link Quote
@Hadriana Pursglove - We've talked. I'll try to get that starter up soon.
@Juno Moreau- I PMed you some ideas, but they're kinda loose. I'll try to solidify them but let me know if anything else comes to mind. smile.gif
@Tatienne Mulligan - PMed you about your ideas. I like this, we should be able to start soon. biggrin.gif
@Erik Dwight - We've talked. We will undoubtedly talk some more. tongue.gif
@Cassandra Korvere - Sent you a PM. I'll be thinking on what I mentioned in there. ^-^
@Raleigh Ellsworth - I PMed you some thoughts. Super excited. Let me know what you think! smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
;o; Tears, ya'll... tears... Thank you. <3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll